[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was The Washington Monument Built By Slaves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: WashingtonMonument.png (970KB, 828x543px) Image search: [Google]
WashingtonMonument.png
970KB, 828x543px
So recently i was forced to go see the new spiderman homecoming movie with my girlfriend, I'm the type of guy who isn't into modern Marvel movies because it's fucking normie shit, but alas i was forced to go.

Within 30 minutes i already knew this this was gonna be a cringy bad movie. I had a co-worker go see it and he walked out within the 1st 45 minutes if that means anything.

But there was one part that truly ruffled by jimmies, and it's the prime reason why i think DC and Marvel are full of social justice bullshit is the fact that one of the characters in the movie said while visiting the washington monument "I'm not going to go into a monument built by slaves."
>Internal REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg

Is this really the case /pol/? This shit has been bothering me for the past fucking month and it baffles me how Marvel can just pull some bullshit out of their ass to spread to masses at free will, and have people actually believe that shit.

Is it possible? Yes. Is there actual huge evidence of it happening? No. However i wanted to know if /pol/ had any good historians on this board to actually confirm that this is bullshit or fact.
>>
File: 1452808654557.png (248KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452808654557.png
248KB, 449x500px
>>136010629
>is shit in mainstream hollyjew movies real?
>>
>>136010629
It's probably the retarded mindset that everything created before the abolishment of slavery was a product of an economy that was "run" by slaves. Not referring to that the actual building was in fact built by niggers.
>>
File: IMG_4089.jpg (106KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4089.jpg
106KB, 1024x680px
it's a pyramid therefore it was built by ancient African Nubian kings using knowledge lost cause of the white man colonialism.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.