[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arabs fought for the allies by and large in WW2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1207.gif (118KB, 508x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.gif
118KB, 508x348px
https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/dunkirk-france-1940-french-soldiers-algeria-commonwealth-white-wash-a7874501.html%3famp

The Nazis hated them
>>
Arab != Muslim
>>
>Posting a google link
No alliance with shitslam
>>
>>136009582
ironic, how half of the 4th Tiirallieurs died when attacking Monte Cassino
Jesus truly helped my grandpa defending that Cloister, when the muslims came
>>
>harkis
>>
>>136009582
If you want to get into the arabs on the french side and their behavior, why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWGVboNV_U
>>
>>136009582
>be slime
>most fucked up government that has ever existed
>one bongistani homo disrupts entire society
>sykes-picot
>balfour
>fight for allies anyway
>blame them for all your problems
>>
>>136009582

"Let me tell you about one group of victims — real victims — from the Second World War that you’ve never heard about for this very reason. In May 1944 the Allies — the forces of democracy and equality, the anti-Nazi and pro-Jewish forces — finally succeeded in taking Monte Cassino in the Apennines of central Italy away from the German Army, after bombing Monte Cassino’s sixth-century abbey into ruins. The Allies had some Moroccan soldiers with them. They wanted “diversity” in their armed forces
Page 3 of 7
even then. They wanted to demonstrate their belief in racial equality. The Moroccans were only mediocre as fighters, but they really excelled at cutting the throats of prisoners after the fighting was over. They were pretty good at raping civilians too. The night after the battle for Monte Cassino was over and the Germans had withdrawn in good order, a division of Moroccan soldiers — 12,000 of them — left their camp and swarmed over a group of mountain villages around Monte Cassino. They raped every village woman and girl they could get their hands on, an estimated 3,000 women, ranging in age from 11 years to 86. They murdered 800 village men who tried to protect their women. They abused some of the women so badly that more than 100 of
them died."

http://uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com/2013/10/mass-rape-ww2-italian-women-french-colonial-soldiers-moroccan.html
>>
>>136009582
And 0proud Black warriors fought for the Fuehrer.

Wtf, I love niggers now.
>>
File: from_allies_to_lovers.jpg (39KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
from_allies_to_lovers.jpg
39KB, 810x540px
>>136012046
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (79KB, 480x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
79KB, 480x662px
>>136012172
https://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/a-black-nurse-a-german-soldier-and-an-unlikely-wwii-romance/
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 400x277px
>>136012046
Most diverse white supremacist group
>>
>>136012046
The article mentions blacks all fighting against Germany. Truly the BASED Reich knew white race goel above all
>>
>"b-but alt-/pol/ told me Hitler was in fact a cucked leftist who loved non-whites"

Cuckservatives BTFO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.