[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China wants war between the Koreas.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: China.png (198KB, 1032x726px) Image search: [Google]
China.png
198KB, 1032x726px
Asking China for help in defusing the situation is not only futile, but down-right foolish. China would like nothing more than for war to break out between North and South Korea.

Why?

Because China stands to make TRILLIONS a year from South Korea's destruction.

Think about the global markets as it is today. China would love to sell Android phones, but Samsung and LG dominates those markets. China would love to sell cheap cars, but Hyundai and Kia dominate the global cheap car market. China would love to sell DRAM, LCD's, and household appliances, which once again, is dominated by South Korean firms. China would love Samsung HSoueavy Industries to be destroyed, so that they can dominate freighter production and shipping.

The paralysis of South Korean conglomerate would literally translate to a gigantic windfall for China. And this is why China keeps supplying North Koreans with weapons, fuel, food, and the means to develop nuclear weapons.

Trump needs to understand this. Trump needs to change the incentives offered to China so that the consequences of NOT helping the situation will be worse than the financial boon they would receive from the destruction of the Koreas.
>>
*Samsung Heavy Industries
>>
>>136000862
K-War 2 would also translate to a monumental refugee crisis in China. I think that outweighs some Korean companies faltering a little.
>>
>>136003814
this
also most of Korean and Japanese companies use China as their manufracturing hub. So China is profiting equally from those overseas companies as they are. China wants stability in the region but you dumb Hillary voting liberal faggot won't understand that. OP should hang himself.
>>
No, Americans are the only ones who stand to benefit from instabilty in the East Asia. Just as they're the only ones who benefits from war in Ukraine.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.