[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could leave Cuckada for a better place, where would you go?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1500331603384.png (70KB, 923x728px) Image search: [Google]
1500331603384.png
70KB, 923x728px
If you could leave Cuckada for a better place, where would you go?
>>
INB4Australia.
Fuck off,we're full.
>>
>>135999041
we aren't as bad off as most places despite the meme
if you're white that is
stay here and breed muchly
>>
>>135999255
CSIS get out ree!
>>
>>135999041
Let's just get Trudeau out then see what happens.
>>
>>135999041
Better hurry up with that northern wall amerilards. There are roads around where I live where you could drive over the border and not even realize it and no one would stop you.
>>
>>135999041
cayman islands 8)
>>
>>135999041
Back home to Britain. But I don't plan on it, I'll stay and do what I can to sort this place out.
>>
File: stephen-harper-calgary-stampede.jpg (123KB, 753x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stephen-harper-calgary-stampede.jpg
123KB, 753x1024px
Rural Canada is still mostly fine. It's the large metro areas that are getting bad or are already lost. I'm looking at you GTA & Vancouver. I'm about an hour from Toronterrible and hate it.

My small city has become the dumping grounds for not just 'refugees' but trashy methheads on social assistance. Ontario government encourages both groups to move here because of the lower cost of living. I'm looking seriously at moving back to Alberta. Alberta ain't perfect, but the smaller cities just feel like home.

But honestly if I had to leave, I'd move somewhere like rural Idaho or Montana just south of Alberta.
>>
>>135999092
Full of gooks.
>>
>>136000515
we could use a savior before it's too late to lay down some fucking law that protects us
>>
>>136003397
>we could use a savior before it's too late to lay down some fucking law that protects us

Probably the best we can hope for is a rise in Quebec nationalism. If we can get that to a referendum and have them vote in favour of it, it'll set in motion a constitutional crisis and weaken the federal government. In those conditions, individual provinces are going to have more leverage and be able to break off and unite in new forms.

Think like Alberta + Saskatchewan. It's a long shot now because the demographics in Quebec has changed so much since the 1990s, but still a possibility. If we can get to that point., I could see the federal government that remains turning into a sort of EU style government and the provinces becoming much more independent. Still a far-fetched scenario, but anything is possible.
>>
>>135999041
Heaven
>>
>>136002966
t. Oshawa

You dirty 401nigger
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.