[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The natives are restless and getting upity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8187.png (44KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8187.png
44KB, 250x170px
>“Chris Lilley should be fined a hundred grand for that. Racism should have a monetary penalty rate next to it and then white people would respect it.”

-Briggs (aboriginal rap superstar and hilarious comedy writer)

Assuming this isn't insanely sharp ironic comedy, then this gentleman is asking for a monetary fine for racist behavior ... that targets whites.

For those that don't know, Chris L is a hwhite a onetrick pony comedian that black faced in a show where he was run over by a car or some shit like some aboriginal kid in the news

Youfindmore:

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2017/07/31/ab-original-slam-redneck’-chris-lilley’s-‘sociopath’-apology/

Also racial double standards general
>>
File: images (2)~03.jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
images (2)~03.jpg
10KB, 219x230px
>>135998865
Why am i so disconnected from my people they when i see it the news i don't listen and look away.

>inb4 fucking half breed abbo scum. Kys.
>>
>>135998865
>-Briggs (aboriginal rap superstar

HAHA opinion discarded
>>
>>135998865
Briggs is a fat racist. Plain and simple
>>
>>135998865
>Monetary penalty rate
Ok, then pay up for all the whites killed by blacks, because the ratio of Blacks killed by whites is lesser than the inverse.
>>
>>135998865
Chris Lilley is one of the most well known comedians from the country. he's a legend
>>
>>135998865

>fining Chris Lilley

Can abos just start attacking all of our beloved icons thanks?
>>
>>135998865

Briggs had one good rap song and that's it. You can only draw on lived experience for so long before you've got nothing left to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM
>>
>>135998865
i remember watching angry boys on bbc3

it was shit
>>
To be fair guys Lilley was completely out of line doing that skit, Indigies don't even like having a photo taken...
>>
>>135999625
black people have no money, dude, that's why anything that requires "fines" targets white people
>>
>monetary penalty if you're racist
>counts for white people only

This better be satire
>>
>>135998865
Literally looks like a hippopotamus.
>>
>>135999648
Is he a legend?

As an American i only remember Summer Heights High
>>
>>135999985

>wah abos mad

Mate who cares?
>>
>>135999986

This is very true: aboriginals are effectively judgment-proof.

A tradition in the country is police fining coon kids for riding bicycles without helmets. Because the kids are >16 the fines go to the parents. The parents default on the fines and they get licence restrictions. Then they get caught driving while suspended/unregistered. Then they get disqualified. Then they get caught driving while disqualified. Then they go to gaol.
>>
>>135999792
He doesn't say 'and then Chris Lilley would respect it'. He says white people. Every single one.
>>
>>135998865
http://archive.is/FAULZ
>>
>>136000145
Obviously they do and I'm sick of hearing them whinge about this shit
It was an unnecessary attempt to court controversy
>>
File: abo sniffer.jpg (19KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
abo sniffer.jpg
19KB, 320x214px
>>135998865
This is now an abo music thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
next time you apply for a job tick the aboriginal/ torres straight islander box and go get a tan, you'll want to look the part when they hire you on the spot
>>
>>136000881
Completely unnecessary
The majority of Aboriginals look at least somewhat white
>>
>>136000881
Is there any law in ausfailia against impersonating an abo?
>>
>>136000269

People tend to get more mad about their favourite personalities getting attacked than the white race at large.
>>
how about he hangs instead?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.