[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Pizzagate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: depressedog.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
depressedog.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Hey /pol/, young bong awaiting the death of his country here.

Can someone fill me in on how Pizza gate was "debunked", was it ((((them))))?
>>
>>135998797
some faggot shot a bullet at Comet Ping Pong, literally only one bullet, and it somehow managed to miss everything and conveniently lodge itself right into a hard drive on a computer, rendering it inoperable.

Everyone freaked out because '''''muh alt-right'''' and ''''muh guns''''' and '''''muh fake news''''' and the shills came out in full force, denouncing anything pizza-gate related. Even Alex Jones retracted everything and apologized.
>>
>>135999004
he was a paid actor, literally. i would expect the shit to hit the fan sometime between now and sept 23rd. big biblical astrological alignment sept 23rd, also the big eclipse aug 21st. this is still the summer of happenings. see you in september.
>>
File: 1501489274223.jpg (107KB, 670x949px) Image search: [Google]
1501489274223.jpg
107KB, 670x949px
>>135998797
>>
>>135999004
I noticed all the retractions, but that all seems pretty convenient for good old Pedoesta and co, sucks ass. Thanks Anon.
>>
File: 400px-CPP_bullet_hole.jpg (13KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
400px-CPP_bullet_hole.jpg
13KB, 400x227px
>>135999004
pic related btw

>>135999155
yeaaa naw I wouldn't expect anything to come from this. I've been pondering this for a while, seeing as they are slowly adding P to LGBT, the articles on Vice saying paedophiles just need more resources instead of jail time, the child-like sex dolls being produced, etc...

They are normalizing pedophilia as their next step in the cultural destruction of our society. One more drop of water to add to the ocean of decadence that will eventually be the demise of the Western empire. Powerful forces at work here, I don't expect the people who are REALLY responsible to ever face the music about this. Sure, you'll have low-level players, degenerates, scapegoats. But this truly does involve the upper echelons of government, police, private CEOs, men of the cloth, etc...

I honestly think the only reason we don't see pedophilia being completely de-stigmatized and accepted in society is because (((they))) keep it in their back pocket as a blackmail chip against some of the most powerful people on the planet (politicians, catholic priests, various billionaires). I think (((they))) are having a crisis of conscience, and they can't figure out what's more advantageous to them - either push this degeneracy onto the public, or keep it as taboo as it is now so that they don't lose their bargaining chip.
>>
>>135999886
I guess it is highly possible, that they normalise it and slowly let the pedoes reveal themselves.

Or they use them as distractions in the news or to blackmail to pass legislation
>>
>>135998797
Its the same thing that happened with cosby, enough evidence for any reasonable person to know whats happening but not enough to prove to a jury/get it into a court room
>>
>>136000883
Is it possible, that they leave bits and pieces, to divide and conquer, making out one side to be a group of lunatics for looking into it so they're ostracized and eliminated by the other, which in turn increases the amount of people who ignore the mysterious events regarding ((((them))))
>>
>>136001462
Are they just setting up traps, that we then look into and then it gets turned around on us, as if we are the freaks.
>>
Pizzagate revelations shook me to my core. There was enough information out there convince even a total dullard, yet the vast majority hardly batted an eye. Clearly most people care more about maintaining their lifestyle and keeping the status quo than breaking the cycle of corruption and abuse.
>>
>>135998797
I don't know, last interesting things I heard were the pegasus museum and castellum achilles llc, and the houses owned by other people that alefantis was renovating for some reason
And that was like more than six months ago
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.