[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((president)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: usa.jpg (125KB, 1068x623px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
125KB, 1068x623px
(((president)))
>>
God I hope nobody talks him out of this

2020 looks like it could potentially top 2016 and that shouldn't be possible
>>
0 charisma, 0 social skills, sounds like a robot
Please nominate him, this will be hilarious
>>
How dumb as fuck

He's out of touch with people and reality

He also tried kicking native Hawaiians off of a piece of land so that he could build a mansion on it with acres of land

I wonder what kind of dirt is on Zuckerberg, he deserves to be buried.
>>
kek, he's about as charismatic as my ass hair
>>
File: datascam.jpg (249KB, 605x817px) Image search: [Google]
datascam.jpg
249KB, 605x817px
Kill youscam kill facefuck
this should be Trump's #1 tech and free speech priority

have a painless & seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube and meshbook so that youtube & facebook would just be one company of 10 or so competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a group of 10 generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube
>>
File: 45.jpg (24KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
24KB, 720x449px
>uncharismatic sweaty jew with a media empire that exists purely because the government likes to use it as an orwellian tool to collect data and monitor people
>>
File: 1492322461911.webm (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492322461911.webm
301KB, 1280x720px
>>135998233
>there are people RIGHT NOW not putting 100 quid on Beyoncé.
It's like you fags enjoy being poor or something.
>>
File: 1381969791406.jpg (11KB, 179x193px) Image search: [Google]
1381969791406.jpg
11KB, 179x193px
Democratic primaries
>The Rock vs Zuckerjew

Doesn't matter who wins the primaries. Watching either one of them go up against Trump will likely be better than 2016.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.