[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All shitskins are bad people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170803_131119.jpg (129KB, 993x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_131119.jpg
129KB, 993x842px
Indian doctor with fake degree raped 200 white children.

Do you trust dark 'doctors'?
>>
Sauce
http://m.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/uk-police-charge-indian-origin-doctor-with-118-sex-offences-1732776?amp=1&akamai-rum=off
>>
File: IMG_20170803_132016.jpg (167KB, 1080x1436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_132016.jpg
167KB, 1080x1436px
This is the guy
>>
>>135997083
>Do you trust dark
Nope
>>
>>135997083
I would always go back with my wife or child, people are too fucked up now a days.
>>
>>135997386
Was he a Muslim??
>>
Not defending the shitskin in question however lets not forget white people have a very bad problem with pedos if pizza gate is to be believed.
>>
File: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
>>135998772
What matters is that he is a poo in loo like you pajeet! First you shit in streets now you bring your rape here to us!? Fuck you pajeet! Go shit in the streets!
>>
>get bitten on the arm by a white tail spider
>after the first night the three bite marks grow to about 1cm diameter, in an area of approx. 5cm
>go so local GP, an imported poo
>looks at it for all of 2 seconds, says there is nothing wrong
>explain what spider it was and how the bites are growing
>says that it's only in rare cases and this is normal
>the next day, the bites have spread to the point where they've all joined together into one massive wound
>immediately go back to local GP
>somehow get the imported poo again
>he takes a 10 second look this time, tells me it's looking better
>cunt, the wounds tripped and combined overnight
>prescribes me antibiotics, refuses to even grant a doctors certificate
>on the way out, receptionist (not a nurse) asks to look at it
>says it looks bad and calls over a nurse
>nurse takes one look at it, asks if I'm on the way to the hospital
>tell her no, that I had to pick up my script and head to work, doctor cleared me as fit for work
>asks if I saw Dr. Poo, turns out he's a horrible doctor, lots of misdiagnosis's

I can't be bothered green texting anymore, turns out I had serious necrosis, could've been proper fucked.
>>
ALL of them are this way, some lack the courage to act on their desires, the desires remain. These men are a liability, the crime level will go up as white population decreases and they have friends to cover for them either legally or in the medical facility. Some will organize whole practices around abuse and will have the crew in on it, like in the UK. Burn them alive in the streets.
>>
>>136000712
>necrosis
Doesnt that shit stink like a fucking dead body?
>>
>>135997083
what do you mean by rape though?

sorry but touching i dont' consider rape

Giving head, ain't rape

sticking your dick in an orifice. Ya...that's rape.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.