[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Euros are the biggest pussies in the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6818.jpg (97KB, 460x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6818.jpg
97KB, 460x588px
>>135990329

Look at this faggot. All he wants to do is run, just to throw his hands up and surrender. You'll move and bring you euro faggotry to whatever country you move to and it'll start all over again. Fuck you. Fight!
>b-but muh no guns
Subversion doesn't take guns you retards it takes intelligence.
Start propaganda campaigns.
Start subtle troll campaigns.
Recruit celebrities to your cause.
Use scare tactics
Walk the line but don't cross it.
Do everything you can to accelerate the collapse of liberal policies
Above all vote against liberals.
>b-but you voted for Drumpf and he did nothing
It's been 7 months! No major revolution has ever happened overnight and never will. Even the liberal uprising that we live in today took decades.
Nothing will happen overnight but absolutely nothing will happen ever if you just fucking leave. Fuck you pussy.

Also 1 post by this id.
>>
<60%
>>
File: 1370504321672.jpg (47KB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
1370504321672.jpg
47KB, 540x393px
>>
>>135996644
>No major revolution has ever happened overnight and never will
French revolution?
Russian revolution?
Trump won't do shit, he is just like any other president a jewish puppet
>>
>>135996773
ahahahahaha
>>
>>135996773
>tfw in canada's dick

Truly feels great to be part of the buttfucking of America.
>>
File: Loser.jpg (101KB, 625x349px) Image search: [Google]
Loser.jpg
101KB, 625x349px
>b-but the Europeans that emmigrated to America basically were the misfits that ran away.
America was built by misfits and rootless people. You see the devastating result today.
>>
>>135997442
be gentle
>>
File: 55% white already.jpg (1MB, 1920x1210px) Image search: [Google]
55% white already.jpg
1MB, 1920x1210px
>>135996644
USA is literally a country made by people who fled from their homes, it's Europeans who stayed to make their home a better land
>>
>>135996644
ok

Thank you for excluding Czech Republic. Now allow us to rebuild the fortifications around Šumava again.

>b-but muh no guns

Even those western idiots have guns. Also one of our parties (in fact the dumbest one) had a suggestion that there should be a constitutional right to bear firearms. The Senate called it off as unnecessary. We have access to guns anyways, so.. it's not like it's a big thing. It'll be just harder to take away.

>It's been 7 months! No major revolution has ever happened overnight and never will. Even the liberal uprising that we live in today took decades.

>Nothing will happen overnight but absolutely nothing will happen ever if you just fucking leave. Fuck you pussy.

Germany 1933
Czechoslovakia 1948
Czechoslovakia 1968
October Revolution (Tsarist Russia 1918, just in case you're dumb enough to not know)

And any revolution takes years of preparing, you dumb fuck. I'm sure Trump has prepared his plan too, and promised stuff he prepared. Problem is he turned 180° once elected and.. nothing has changed, from an international perspective at least.
>>
We're watching it and pounding off in the corner of the room.
>>
i hate the situation in europe but american mongrels should stop acting all high and mighty

>56% etc
>>
>>135998124
>american mongrels acting all high and mighty

gee i wonder why
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.