[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is muh country savable ? France thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Is muh country savable ?

France thread.
>>
No ?
>>
Middle eastern countries besides the Khaleej (Gulf) aren't saveable
>>
>>135996306
You mean Paristan?
>>
>>135996713
And us?
>>
>>135997348
You are in the top 3 of the world's most garbage countries along with Pakistan and Somalia, congrats.
>>
>>135996306
You are an African Country.
And you wanted migration crisis, if you wanted stop it you could do easily in Niger.
>>
>>135997348
Some parts of Maghreb are saveable, I like Algeria, but Libya isn't worth saving after Gadaffi died.
>>
It would require many deaths and restoration of the ancien regime but its savable
>>
>>135996306
No, things will turn gradually more and more to shit. It will fall into itself not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Particular signs to look out for:

- Increased aggression and violence, people flipping out

- Increased cruelty, lack of empathy

- Increased dysfunctionality due to stupid africans and arabs

- Increased blame on politicians, police and white people for the bad deeds of the population

- Scandals will be kept secret because people want to save the stumps, but eventually blow up, disappointing and shocking everyone and causing more despair

- Increased nihilism. Drug dealers will do well.
>>
>>135996306
GOOD LUCK, I'M BEHIND 7 GLOBALISTS!
>>
>>135997421
Libya is a meme country like many countries in Africa where you try to make people from 89749789872 different ethnicities live together and feel pride in a made-up nation
>>
>>135996306
there will be the day you have to purge your bigger cities.

Start with Marseille, end with Paris.
>>
>>135997590
Yeah, that's true
>>
>>135996306
Non. Désolé. Passe demander pardon pour ça sur la tombe de tes grands-parents et prépare-toi à l'exil ou à la mort.
>>
>>135997599
They won't. They'll purge right-wing rebels instead and will rule in gated communities over a European, islamized version of Brazil.

I think it is no longer far-fetched to assume that in a few decades Iraq might end up being a more livable place than France.
>>
>>135997590
Are you talking about UE right?
>>
Every western nation is, but the answer is one of these:
Race war (whites will win)
Welfare state collapses (chimpout, leechers will leave or integrate)

Neither option is particulary attractive, even though the welfare state should fuck off its going to be messy for a long time
>>
>>135997851
>Race war (whites will win)
Is there still hope for that in Sweden? You guys seem invincible when it comes to progressive multicultural madness
>>
>>135996306
Your english certainly isn't 'savable' citizen
>>
>>135997995
Of course. 20% are voting for nationalist party and the country is one of the most armed in the world
>>
File: 144848899525.jpg (85KB, 998x1001px) Image search: [Google]
144848899525.jpg
85KB, 998x1001px
>>135996306
>Is muh country savable ?
>>
>>135997797
The French won´t have another choice. At one point migrants sucked the tit of the welfare state dry and they will demand money and goods which do not exist anymore.

Bigger cities will burn and native population will arm themselves. Police is basically gone at this point (example sweden) so nobody will charge them when they shoot intruders.

I have zero hope for the current state survival but nothing beats European people on their own soil.
>>
>>135996306
>Majority of niggers muslims soon.
>Is my country saveable?
I always liked french humour.
>>
>>135996306
Africans have annexed Paris
>>
>>135997590
Libya is going to be Balkanized into 3 states if regional and great powers will not do anything.
>>
File: 1499903659311.png (818KB, 774x708px) Image search: [Google]
1499903659311.png
818KB, 774x708px
>>135996306
probably not, I like macaroni memes though.
Welcome to shitpile fellow westerner
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.