[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why US hates North Korea?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NK.png (15KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
NK.png
15KB, 1200x600px
Why US hates North Korea?
>>
Because we're Imperialist pigs who are brainwashed by the Jewish media and bought by the Jewish banks and commanded by the Jewish state.
>>
>>135995371
This
Kim is based
He even browses /pol/
>>
>>135995306
Why North Korea threaten US (and South Korea and Japan)?
>>
>>135995371
>>135995418
Glad to hear you'd give up on "muh freedomz" to work in a mine for "based" kim until you starve to death.
God I wish people that cale in after 2013 couldn't post.
>>
>>135995306
Because it's the most based country on Earth and the kikes can't stand that. I'll explain.

It was hard to admit for me at first as I'm your average White nationalist anti-communist wannabe Nazi, but when you look at it objectively you can't deny the fact that North Korea is the most based country on Earth currently.

>shits on globalism
>is ethnically homogenous
>100% of the people are proud of their Nation and their leader (even if many starve because gommunism, the system is something to be inspired of)
>they praise values here viewed as "traditional" by now, dress nicely, don't do any degenerate stuff, play nice music
>strong army and order, SPITS on the UN and all these NGOs (((human rights))) scums who always give lessons to everyone

NK is the best country, authoritarian, nationalist, non-cosmopolitan, non-degenerate. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>135995598
Because they don't recognize the sovereignty of Joseon and constantly levy threats at it for having the gall to stand up for its continued existence.
>>
>>135995306

Say what you want about the US and it's imperialism, but fuck Kim and the entire regime anyways. Imagine breaking your back for a bowl of rice a day, with autistic soldiers breathing down your neck 24/7. It's easy to disassociate if you're an edgy teenager with a sjw sister, and think authoritarianism is so cool, but it's not cool when they're breathing down your neck. I hope Kim get's eaten alive by poor Norks

>>135995996

Go live there if it's so wonderful, go be a slave if you hate degeneracy so much
>>
>>135996379
Authoritarianism is cool, but it's not cool when it's communist. I think I'd still prefer NK to the US though, you have too many niggers for real I'd make a terror attack in less than a week
>>
>>135996486

The only valid authority is over yourself, if you're afraid of niggers carry a gun like a real man.
>>
>>135996839
Eh, not really afraid. I just can't live with them, they stink, they're noisy, I feel like I'm in a zoo but I'm inside the cage with them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.