[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is asian irl. Can I still be a white nationalist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

My gf is asian irl. Can I still be a white nationalist?
>>
Don't worry, your movement lost credibility before it even became popular. Case in point is ""White" "nationalists"" already consider Greeks and Italians 'white' when they obviously aren't (curiously they also ask why brown people are so unaccomplished and don't see the irony). Your girlfriend, assuming she looks like the lady in the picture, certainly beats some 'white' people in the whiteness department.
>>
>>135994064
Vlad Tepes did nothing wrong.
>>
>>135993656
depends what kind of azn desu
>>
>>135993656

No
>>
>>135993656
yeah that's practically a requirement to be a huwite nationalist
>>
>>135993656
If you fell in love with her before you were redpilled then you must be a good man to her. You can still be a white nationalist. If you vote to help make this country more "white" then you are a ally to whites. Let's say you and your wife could live under western domain, but you wouldn't receive the benefits from the government to create a large family. Would you be ok with this? Would you be ok with only have say 1 or 2 kids while on average white families were having 5 or 6? You would still have rights and social mobility. Would you be ok with not being able to have a job in certain areas? I think banking, media, and government should strictly be for white men with white wives. If you are ok with that world and actively work towards making that dream come true, then you are a white nationalist.
>>
>>135993656
inb4 jungle asian.
Also are you white?
Do you like your nation?
Gz. you are a white nationalist, fucking moron. Kill yourself

P.S: I wish I had a GF.
>>
You can be an honorary white nationalist if you hang yourself, my ricemixing friend.
>>
>>135993656
No.
>>
File: ricemixers 5.jpg (159KB, 662x614px) Image search: [Google]
ricemixers 5.jpg
159KB, 662x614px
No kill yourself
>>
>>135994064
Divide & Conquer tactic failed
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718-224339.jpg (333KB, 1439x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-224339.jpg
333KB, 1439x1500px
>>135994064
Gas
>>
>>135993656
She will leave you as soon as you don't make enough money or she finds someone better. I know Anon, I know how Asian women are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.