[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no political solution. Give up on digital media.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Jordan Peterson Pepe.jpg (7KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan Peterson Pepe.jpg
7KB, 187x250px
Jordan Peterson got temp banned from YouTube. The same shit happened to me when I was 21 running a small YouTube channel trying to redpill people back in 2012. I had like ~360 subscribers. I deleted it eventually when I got banned permanently. I was trying to get banned after the first ban, because it was obvious I wasn't welcome.

The fact that such an educated man got the same treatment as a fucking edgy undergrad shows that Google hates us. I don't even care if it was a mass flagging. Google should know better than to let some fucking basement dwellers mass flag a fucking former Harvard professor.

There is no political solution. No matter how erudite, educated, and intelligent you are, and no matter how reasonable your points are, the antifa will just try to shut you down and kill you with a bike lock.

There is absolutely no political solution to the demographic decline, Marxist infection, and Islamic invasion of the West. You will not be allowed to make your arguments in the public square. They will come for you. They will kill you.

You know what the solution is. I'm not going to fucking spell it out for you. Learn about end to end encryption, organize, and for God's sake stop wasting your time on this fucking board if you are fighting age.
>>
>>135993573
We need an encrypted anonymous decentralized peer to peer network so we can put up our own content and videos. This will come to pass. I will it.
>>
>>135993828
Anyone can set up a mesh topology and do just that. If you weren't a dumb stormtard you would have already done it.
>>
>>135993828
You mean like some sort of place where all our data can be, outside the normal system? Like a haven for data?
>>
>>135993573
You are conflating the entirety of digital media with YouTube, and thus subconsciously sucking Alphabet's dick. Do not give up on digital media. Give up on YouTube; they are indeed inevitably lost.
>>
>>135994723
>>135994723
Lol. Newfag detected. Every sight is the same. That was implicit in the post. Voat and Gab are okay, but they are technically garbage and have shitty uptime because of their niche markets.
>>
>>135993573
>Jordan Peterson got temp banned from YouTube.
Yeah I need more info here, they even banned people who just take out fragments, philosophy insights and intellectual awakening are both down.

I'm worried he was deemed ""fake philosophy"" which sounds pretty arbitrary but wouldn't be if he were say teaching Plato's forms or republic deliberately wrong.

>The same shit happened to me when I was 21 running a small .. trying to get banned after the first ban, because it was obvious I wasn't welcome.
Yeah you were doing dumb shit.

>There is no political solution. No matter how erudite, educated, and intelligent you are, and no matter how reasonable your points are, the antifa will just try to shut you down and kill you with a bike lock.
Eric Clanton will go away for a long time, pleading not guilty to my knowledge of the law is to say you don't feel remorse, pretty sociopathic.

Getting our arguments out there is how it matters, 4chan is nice because it's busy and YouTube is fairly busy too.

>There is absolutely no political solution to the demographic decline, Marxist infection, and Islamic invasion of the West.
Two different, but sorry of related problems. Trust me the real western think tanks can out think the Islamic world, the Marxist infection you pretty well described. It needs arguments since you can figure out quickly it's become a tool kit for destruction.

>You will not be allowed to make your arguments in the public square. They will come for you. They will kill you.
>kill
Yeah.

Look, I'm actually a no one and I like that, but I crosspost to YouTube, which is as I said busy, and I've had a stalker here and there. I'm pretty fucking innocuous, I'm just fucking convincing sometimes and they don't even like that.

Antifa is fucking dangerous.

>Learn about end to end encryption, organize, and for God's sake stop wasting your time on this fucking board if you are fighting age.
Getting a message out there is more complicated than that.
>>
>>135993573
Canandian Shill, Begone
>>
>>135994807
>Eric Clanton will go away for a long time
No he will not you dumb southern pomme.

>Getting a message out there is more complicated than that.

Trump is President. He broadcasts our "message" in his own way every single day. The time for shitposting is over.
>>
>>135993573
I would actually advise against organizing, other than for opinions, and that's what we have 4chan for.

Any organized movement or group will be infiltrated immediately. Any communication between members will be intercepted.
>>
>>135995289

Refusing to work with anyone because they might be a shill seems to me like cutting off your nose to spite your face. A bunch of angry individuals bouncing around ignoring each other won't get anywhere.
>>
>>135995289
>>135996142
i think he's right though... the propaganda aparatus 'we' are up against is formidable. i know here in norway, if anyone organized anything remotely militant right-wing it would be infiltrated, shut down and made an example of.
PST is probably keeping tabs on quite alot of people who are posting on 4chan already.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.