[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha males don't exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: adam8.jpg (224KB, 1140x700px)
adam8.jpg
224KB, 1140x700px
According to this guy, alpha males aren't real. When will you cease the endless rat race to be a better man /pol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
>>135992939
Fuck off.
>>
>>135992993
Afraid that treating everyone in your life like shit wasn't the best choice?
>>
>>135993506
I'm afraid my glasses make me look half as bad as that cuck's.
>>
>>135993621
But according to him, he's the perfect male.
>>
>>135992939
He's literally doing the alpha male head tilt, facial expression, and hand gesture in pic related. That combined with suit, pocket handkerchief, and level of grooming sophistication is supposed to convey that he has the necessary authority to dispense with the idea that there is such a thing as an alpha male, which would be impossible for him to effect unless he is able to assume that role with the previously mentioned status symbols. The guy is a fraud and complete hypocrite.
>>
>>135993829
Wait, my bait and BS aside, nothing about this guy to me suggests he is alpha in any way. He's like a turkey sausage stuffed into a homo approved suit.
>>
>>135992939

Car kareoke was cool
>>
le mariujana is le good for you man
>>
>>135992939

Just another weak numale cuck.
>>
>>135992939
Why would anyone take opinions on masculinity from a flamer who looks like the spokesperson for a college campus queer club?
>>
>>135992939
>Denying that alpha males don't exists because someone made a mistake with wolfs.
Wew lad.
>>
>>135994849
I get it that there was a mistake that there is a social order that have specific roles. And that maybe that guy got it wrong with wolves. It doesn't change the fact the the way we use it is true. Women tend to flock to the best men around and the shit tier men all scramble to try and get whatever scraps that they can.
>>
>>135992939
>>135992939
> alpha males dont exist cause there is no alpha for wolf packs
> this means that the traits we see as alpha (confidence assertiveness ect) are no longer alpha, and are also no longer possitive some how and also nice guys win.
> its actually retarded. Its "alpha doesnt exist with wolves, so the meaning of alpha in humans doesnt mean anything anymore cause wolves.
>>
>>135992939
When I am happy
>>
>>135992939
Controversy = ratings.
Why would you listen to that douche anyways
>>
>>135995773
a man tending to assume a dominant or domineering role in social or professional situations
Kys you retard
>>
>>135996080
I keep friends of many ideologies on FB so I can keep a pulse on other shitty ideologies, and this is getting posted almost as much as the immigrant one he did.
>>
How nice it must be to live in retarded ignorance.
>>
Being "alpha" has less to do with the man and more to do with his parenting and social environment growing up.
The greatest mistake is attributing all success of an individual, to that individual because it overlooks how much has been invested into them by others.
They start life with a foothold in the world, some set of beliefs that worked for their parents, politics, religion, philosophy, whatever.
Kids who grow up severely neglected by parents have to piece the world together all by themselves, and literally everyone is fighting to brainwash each other so most just avoid making decisions about the world at large and instead try to have "fun".
90% of these so called alphas didn't work for their confidence, they inherited it.
"Betas" have shitty parents, guaranteed.
My Dad is an ex-con, served 21 years, he treated me like a cell mate and now everyone thinks I've been to prison. When we had disagreements he'd scream in my face calling me a weak coward and shit, he made me think that shit's normal so I did it to others as a young adult and everyone thought I was an evil savage.
Eventually I did it back to him and he just acted like it was a huge joke and I literally fought him. That day I realized that I had been abusing people because of how he influenced me.
I've learned a lot about how parents influence their kids, Dads who baby talk their kids like how moms do, cater to their weaknesses instead of compelling them to grow, those are the true cause of Betas.
There's nothing even wrong with the kids it's all their fucking parent's fault, they're thinking "only my Dad gets to act like that", they leave the house and go into the world scared of their Dads and when they see other guys acting alpha they subconsciously think their Dads are going to jump out of bushes and kick their asses if they try doing it too.
Parents can be very jealous of their kids and purposely stunt their growth to avoid witnessing them achieve more than they did in life.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1660892
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.