[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are now the chief Goebbels of the neo-nazi organisation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 68549649.jpg (237KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
68549649.jpg
237KB, 1024x615px
>You are now the chief Goebbels of the neo-nazi organisation the Nordic Resistance Movement

Which measures do you take in order to start recruiting people that aren't pathetic losers?

just look at them lol, the fat bearded manlets at the flanks are probably so useless that the real nazis wouldn't even have use them as cannon fodder at the eastern front
>>
human bodies are human bodies. soviets and chinks understood this, thats why they let their population starve. as long as they could walk and carry a gun they were worth something.
>>
>>135991675
>>135991675
They are all we have at the moment
>>
>Which measures do you take in order to start recruiting people that aren't pathetic losers?
Nothing, they'll end up joining on their own.
>>
Can I have a better name?
>>
>>135991675
>Which measures do you take in order to start recruiting people that aren't pathetic losers?

The losers that have nothing to lose already are ALWAYS the forefront of every revolution. I'd double down and gather more until critical mass is reached to go head to head against counter protesters and WIN THE STREETS. Winning encourages people who are not losers to join in.
>>
File: ClzXluDXIAAx60k.jpg (216KB, 768x1024px)
ClzXluDXIAAx60k.jpg
216KB, 768x1024px
>>135991850
Lol no. Oslo has 650000 people, half of them are muslims and poles that would never show their faces at a gay parade. Yet, 70000 were participating in Oslo Pride, that's literally everyone that would have the required skin colour to join a nazi organisation
>>
>>135991675
White qts for everyone
>>
>>135992376

Poopdick parades are the religious processions of the 21st century. Lemmings love the church of SODOMY.
>>
>>135992376
The flesh needs to fester a bit. Nordic Resistant Movement answers to a real problem. It's just a lot of people don't realize there is a problem. Once they do they'll look for solution.
You don't need propaganda when you're right, you just let people realize you are right.
Loser or not, when your daughter is hurt by one of these animals, it's the same.
>>
>>135992524
Can a Bible bro help me out here, when angelic justice comes for these sodomites will they all be brutally killed or turned in to salt?
>>
>>135991675

A heroic leader-class is required, beneath them a huge mass of people with little to lose.

The goal should be to form and promote the heroic characters, who should set a spotless example, then to convince the masses that this is their last chance and that imminent threat/danger/bad-stuff is just around the corner.
>>
>>135992636
Propaganda isn't about lying, it's about informing people BEFORE their wife or daughter gets raped
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.