[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO I HATE SO MUCH?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

File: 1436953202843.jpg (28KB, 403x405px) Image search: [Google]
1436953202843.jpg
28KB, 403x405px
Maybe I've just spent too much time on /pol/ but I am starting to become what most Normies would call an 'Alt-Right Nazi.' I was red-pilled ages ago, but still had some faith in other races for some fucked up reason. These days, I think all of them need to be subjugated or destroyed, just like the past. It's pretty much 'US' or 'THEM' at this point and I think I'm choosing wisely.
>>
I think the problem is not racial but cultural. None of the races is really inferior, think of earth as an RPG, you need some big athletic niggers to build stuff, then you need white wizards to figure out how to solve problems, etc etc we need to come together with our strengths and weaknesses, and form one single CULTURE not a race, but a culture. Because you can't choose what color of vagina you come out of, race is a very stupid way to find a personal identity.

I think the future is a multicultural society where everybody shares the same space but being aware that we are not the same, we all have different races and origins but we use the same framework to operate within the one culture.
>>
>>135991097
Your idea will never work. Statistics overwhelmingly oppsose it.
>>
>>135990469
What were your original opinions, excluding your developed thoughts based on the actions of the left and other races.

Did you think miscegenation is a bad thing;

If yes
>Normies would have disproved and probably some would think you were a "Alt-Right Nazi." anyway.
If no
>The normies wouldn't think you're a "Alt-Right Nazi.".

Did you think all of these people within the races are negative of just a majority/minority depending on which race.

If yes
>Normies would have disproved and probably some would think you were a "Alt-Right Nazi." anyway.
If no
>The normies wouldn't think you're a "Alt-Right Nazi.".

So on and so fourth.

In my opinion I don't want to kill them but make them to go back.
>>
>>135991097
I'm a total fucking Atheist but even I have a problem with my self-degeneracy, in that regard. I'm getting to the point where I just don't merely dislike blacks and other minorities, but I also dislike white trash and moral degenerates and druggies. In punk, they called that 'straight edge' I think. I've really kinda thought of myself that way my entire life even I didn't adhere to the lifestyle completely.
>>
>>135991150

i will overwhelmingly oppose it.
>>
>>135991268
In High School, you might have called me a 'Wigger', I hung out with Blacks and Mexicans and celebrated Hip-Hop culture. I was probably a complete cuck back then. I couldn't settle down with any of the women that were attracted to me back then, though because they were ultimately different, even if I was superficially like them. I just banged a lot of black chicks and Mexicans. The first white girl I had blew my fucking mind and I'm a white guy. I'm in my 40's now and at least 25 years separated from that past. Been married to a Nordic Queen for 23 years.
>>
>>135990469
Because you are Untermensch and have completely misunderstood the red pill.

Hate is a base tier emotion. it's a reaction to things you find distasteful.
It solves nothing and simply burns you up inside and turns you into that which you hate, a nigger.

The more you learn the more you understand that it's not the people who are bad but the way they are manipulated by (((them)))
Yes as a group they may be undesirables but to hate all of them is folly and makes you no better than them in my opinion.

I strive to hate nobody but understand differences
>>
>>135990469
You are angry because you are correct. You have understood a basic, eternal and just truth, but the modern systems and sentiments call your revelations a vile hateful lie.
Lesser races do need to be exterminated by the top races, and that's a fact. Don't be ashamed, you have the survival of your people on your mind which is honorable. Be proud.
>>135991097
>I think the problem is not racial but cultural.
Stopped reading
>>
If black people would just man up and take responsibility for their people they could Make Africa Great Again.

There's millions of black people here with an education 1000 times what they get over there. If they all go back and take power, africa could become a first world country by 2100,

And for the blacks who hate whites, above would be a good way to show us you are not worthless, and the mass exodus would actually hurt america (white-people)

Just go back...
>>
>>135991639
The words of a man without a dick. It's not about impotent hate, it's about the necessary violence needed to achieve the supremacy of the human race. If we don't clean house, we never get to space, and you guys get a Jewish NWO enslavement instead of a white legitimate and just NWO.
>>
>>135991852
just for the record
A white nwo, means openbordersforisrael
>>
>>135991852
>It's not about impotent hate

Yet most of it is.

Realistically we have already lost. without some kind of huge war that would stop all aid to Africa. we are going to be bred out of existence in a few hundred years.

With no furher to guide us we are simply a rabble group of angry men. nothing can come of it and I refuse to base my life on hate.

We would be in space by now if the entire world was not against us in the 1940s
>>
>>135991589
Hmm I see, yeah they wouldn't have seen you as a "Alt-Right Nazi" then, but now probably.

The issue is that most other races see themselves collectively but white people are told not to, it's quite irritating hypocrisy/irony.
>>
>>135992092
How would open borders hurt anyone if everyone is white? lol
>>
File: 1492224850155.gif (2MB, 206x223px)
1492224850155.gif
2MB, 206x223px
>>135991097
>being this bluepilled
>>
>>135991747
Only they are worthless, except for a few talented mulattos. So that's not viable option, might as well let the lions and giraffes build African civilization.
>>
File: 1492453392289.jpg (110KB, 670x869px)
1492453392289.jpg
110KB, 670x869px
niggers are utterly worthless, nothing but a drain on society and everything around them. they must be culled. i can tolerate every other race, even jews, so long as they stay IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, but niggers are a scourge on all mankind
>>
File: 1498684564514.jpg (944KB, 1920x1693px)
1498684564514.jpg
944KB, 1920x1693px
>>135992222
Damn, quads confirm.
>>
yo these brothers are smart yo starts at min 20

https://youtu.be/F5yb_WvWHHs?t=20m1s
>>
>>135991097
>we need niggers to build stuff
right... I can't remember europeans ever building things without niggers
kys
>>
>>135992136
No, you didn't, a few hundred years is a long time, wars happen, and a group of angry man are the ones who helped the previous furher to rise. Another one will rise in time, and guess what? Up to that moment his hate will seem impotent as well to him. Don't be a defeatist. Don't get consumed by hate, sure, but hate those who deserve it because your best case scenario is that you'll get to use this anger in your lifetime.
>We would be in space by now if the entire world was not against us in the 1940s
I know.
>>
>>135991097
>I think the problem is not racial but cultural. None of the races is really inferior, think of earth as an RPG, you need some big athletic niggers to build stuff, then you need white wizards to figure out how to solve problems, etc etc we need to come together with our strengths and weaknesses, and form one single CULTURE not a race, but a culture. Because you can't choose what color of vagina you come out of, race is a very stupid way to find a personal identity.

Yeah, its called the Caste system of ancient Hindu.
>>
File: 1492160615261.png (1016KB, 616x2030px)
1492160615261.png
1016KB, 616x2030px
we could prevent so much pain and heartbreak of civilized people by simply getting rid of the niggers. young black males are 3% of the american population yet they commit HALF of violent crime in america. think of all those lives ruined.. and what do we get in return? absolutely nothing, a massive drain on welfare and public services, police. and this is just in america.. we have destroyed our own people so we can prop up an entire continent of literal beasts.
>>
>>135991097
So Civic Nationalism? So please tell me how we differentiate different dog breeds with different set of behaviours but we humans can't? Also about niggers, there's something wrong when even our Flipmonkey DNAs are grouped with Caucasians, Asians, etc. While Nigger DNA are in a separate block.
>>
>>135992182
>implying jews are white
>>
>>135993321
White NWO will not happen in my lifetime anyway, and honestly I'll take my chances with you guys if it does. If I can't infiltrate you and live out my life in literal utopia, and I totally can, I'll probably just be sterilized or something I'm not violent and I'm majority euro.
>>
>>135990469
OP your hatred is likely an extension of self-loathing. Learn to love yourself first.
>>
>>135993459
well, if you're as genuine as you sound, i hope you succeed. I'm not for the genocide of anyone.

i just want them to all go back...
>>
>>135991097
>Life is like an rpg
Skyrim belongs to the Nords faggot
>>
>>135994342
I thought life was like WoW where the Horde rules and humans suck.
>>
Hate is one of the purest emotions out there. Expressing Hatred is the ultimate act self-affirmation.
>>
>>135994598
And quickest way to be alone in the world
>>
>>135994778

Such i pointless platitude i'd call it projection.
>>
>>135994810
Expression of hatred is a repellent force, Love an attractor. Kys with hatred loneliness.
>>
>>135995081

Literal buzz words. And the expression of either love or hatred is not an exclusive action. But for the game's sake, define 'repellent force' for me.
>>
>>135995193
Stryans need discipline obviously
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x320px)
image.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
>>135990469
Let me drop a little redpill
Not hating anything it's harmful. It's part of the natural reactions to the environment of a psychologically sane individual. Modern social engineering actively pushed for a neutered form of human being, compliant and repressed. This can lead to a variety of negative effects on the individual, such as lack of motivation, depression, escapism through alcohol, drugs and dopamine rushes or further entrenchment in this state of mind through feel-good activism to "repel" the "beast" underneath the skin.
Analyze your hate. Control it. Turn it into an argument. But whatever you do, don't give it away and don't become an emotional amputee.
>>
>>135995602

> Ignore the refutation.
> Ignore the question posed.
> Shitpost about nationality.

You're truly doing gods work. Faggot.
>>
File: 1501371020957.png (330KB, 1209x551px)
1501371020957.png
330KB, 1209x551px
>>135991097
>>
File: 1501679555457.jpg (13KB, 466x447px)
1501679555457.jpg
13KB, 466x447px
>>135992322
Agreed. Niggers are a plague on the world. Sand niggers are too.
>>
File: 1501559865681.png (406KB, 946x459px)
1501559865681.png
406KB, 946x459px
>>
File: 1501410893837.png (142KB, 1176x323px)
1501410893837.png
142KB, 1176x323px
>>135991097
I wonder if people will see how this one relates
>>
>>135995193
love and hatred are two sides of the same thin coin. Where the capacity to love resides, so does the capacity to hate.

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.
>>
>>135995648
also the repressed man has a decreased level of testosterone, which in turn lowers fertility.
>>
File: limited edition.gif (1MB, 305x360px)
limited edition.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>>135995648
>Analyze your hate. Control it. Turn it into an argument. But whatever you do, don't give it away and don't become an emotional amputee.

I've been working on this every day and even though I have a long ways to go, I'm getting there.

Thank you desu senapi
>>
>>135990469
that is because you've been surrounded with only negative examples of each race (implying youre only browsing /pol) and that eventually makes you hate them all.
What you fail to see is that there are "good" and "bad" people in ANY group of people you take. It's just the amount of one or another is different.
I am racist as fuck myself and hate all kinds of people, but I know that there is, even if small, percentage of people that are fair and bro-like among niggers, mudshits etc.
So I guess you gotta be nice to every stranger until you find out if theyre cool or just stereotype-like,
>>
>>135990469
Unfortunately you have to blame your intellect and the information sources e.g. /pol/ that made you this way.

Once you start seeing the bullshit, the decay, the anti-meritocracy you can't go back to the ignorance is bliss stage you once held where it never registered with you so you were never bothered by it.

Short of a lobotomy or having so much pull / money that you can say and do as you want and have others follow you throughout or going full retard and joining (((them))) you just have to get on with it, hopefully passing on the misery to others so that many of us shoulder the yoke of the noble but possibly futile path of rebuilding our societies.
>>
>>135990469
You knew the truth yet you hung onto faith and hope. Your anger is not abnormal, your delusion is what's abnormal.
>>
>>135996732
I have met good whites, jews, asians, and latinos. I have seen good whites, jews, asians, and latinos on TV. I have never met or seen a good nigger in my entire life. There is no nigger Mr Rogers or nigger Nikola Tesla or nigger Julian Assange.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.