[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Is the Camorra mafia really that bad?

Like ariba ariba Mexican cartel bad?
>>
Italy, pls respond ;_;
>>
>>135990047
italian mafias are all pussies pal
these days they're more of a cultural thing like the yakuza because the slavs and the algerians are doing all the crime
>>
>>135990459
>>135990047
speaking of the yakuza, its same shit in japan, the yakuza are doing jack shit but show off their tattoos and bang drums in festivals, all the drugs, people and cigarettes smuggling are done by the norks or the triads.
>>
>>135990047
The Mafia is a plague to Italy and ALL factions are bad. The Camorra are a bunch of thugs used for local bullshit, 'Ndrangheta is different. They are bad but they at least put 'business' before crime, I'm not sure if they have real 'honour' but they're not terrorising people and are way better than Camorra. They bring in a lot of money into Italy from all over the world.
>>
They aren't even people and they're most certainly not /ourguys/ or some shit like you've been led to believe.
You think somebody dumping toxic waste until half a town has tumors should be taken in high regards?
Dogs and sons of dogs, that is the whole of what they are.
>>
>>135990047
20% of Italy's GDP goes through hands of mafias. They are like country inside the country controlling the government and politicians.
>>
>>135991287
why the fuck can't they do something about the commie pope then
>>
>>135990047
The mafia are /ourguys/
They're anti-degeneracy and anti-shitskin
If a mafia don ran for parliament I'd vote for him. Better than any politician
>>
>>135991287
It's about 7% last time i checked
>>
>>135991603
i concur
>>
Sacra corona unita is the best
>>
File: 1496748889246.jpg (55KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496748889246.jpg
55KB, 425x600px
>>135991342
>implying Vatican isn't a massive money laundry machine and pedo racket

Yankee pls.
>>
>>135991933
why are europeans so shit at everything
mafia in america would chop your dick off for diddling a kid
in europe they import brown people to rape their kids
>>
>>135990047
Dunno about Camorra, but the mafia in Napoli was friendly and discreet to an outsider.
>>
File: 1493561726140.jpg (80KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1493561726140.jpg
80KB, 500x425px
>>135991982
That's the Eternal Kraut.

We can't do anything against them. I'd say talk to UK or France, they have nukes, but they are also cucked beyond imagination.
>>
>>135990047
It is bad but not as nearly as powerful as latino drug cartels or the eastern europe mafia
>>
>>135990047
they are just pawns used by higher and hidden powers.
>>
File: heh.jpg (31KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
31KB, 500x325px
>>135990047
>that bad
>uk

it is so sad when children think retarded sociopaths are heros from watching some fanboi movie about muh mawfeeyuh
>>
>>135991982
>thinking that that movie faggotry is real
>>
>>135990047
Now they have an open war in some spots with the migrants I'm ok with them.
>>135994071
this
>>
File: 1431678451652.jpg (149KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
1431678451652.jpg
149KB, 640x818px
>>135990047

Yes, they are really bad, plus newest generation are becoming flashy.

But unless you wanna read a shitload of books about "Mafia" and Italian coulture you wouldn't get a thing about those organizationa and the way they are linked to italians coulture.

You have to reaize that trought the history itali went trought a lot of "dominance" spacing from faction, city state, religious issue, foreigns invasions and so on.
So it became common perception that there are "law" and there are "italians tradition".

The idea of "mangiare" -litteraly "eating" on somone else work is radicated in our coulture , it means that you have to make other people eat, in some way they deserve to get a share on something.
Since ancient Romans it was common for a rich person to give a small amount of money to poor people in excange of various service, so the lukyest will help the less one.
It was common and public knowledge that ithos people "clientes" will vote according to their protector becouse thery interest was the same of the person taking care of them.
>>
>>135991603
This is bullshit

The mafia smuggled a lot of these fucks in, hired them for cheap muscle and shit like that.

Now, that there are enough of them, they're starting to take over mafia turf, and THEN all of a sudden, they oppose them.

Fuck mafiosos
>>
>>135991982

Have you noticed that there was no teorrist attack in italy?

Guess what? ;)
>>
>>135990697
>'Ndrangheta
I'm always wondering who the fuck comes up with names like these?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.