[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the Democratic Party trying to steal Trump's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1501735060185.png (554KB, 719x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1501735060185.png
554KB, 719x1588px
They are copying it almost verbatim. Trump needs to hit them on this hard. He should tweet that they are copying his platform and if he had not run they never would be saying anything remotely like what they are saying now. Remind the people that they are only saying this to dupe them in to voting for them and once they regain power they will go back to their old ways.
>>
File: 1493003806342.jpg (42KB, 883x372px) Image search: [Google]
1493003806342.jpg
42KB, 883x372px
>>135988039
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
>>135988039

Saw that earlier on the news. It's fucking hilarious.

The thing is - Trump effectively stole a 60's era Democrat platform. It's the platform Dems SHOULD have been running on. Which is why it's hilarious when they harp on about Muh Russia etc - No, you literally fucking abandoned your base.
>>
>>135988106
LEAF TRANSLATOR MODE ACTIVATED

>The only people who votes for Hillary are urban degenerates and niggers.

>Normal people all voted for Trump.
>>
>>135988255
>niggers
>voting
>>
>>135988106

Thank you for replying to my thread. You inadvertently bump it when you do, you post images which bypasses sage and still bumps, and you enrage other posters so if they were lurking they will actually make a post to rage at you which in turn keeps my thread bumped and provides more exposure to the critical message of democrats stealing trump's platform. Thank you for your hard work.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (170KB, 1551x742px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
170KB, 1551x742px
>>135988106
What a fucking shill. You posted, verbatim, that exact same thing in a thread 7 threads up. Get fucked you piece of shit.
>>
>>135988479
calm down nigger
>>
>>135988479
His posts result in the thread getting more bumps and more exposure. He's very useful to us.
>>
>>135988039

Wow.
>>
>>135988039
Probably because trump hasn't done any of these things. need someone to do it.
>>
>>135988039
The problem is, Trump isn't moving very much on his own economic agenda yet. The FIRST big legislative item should have been an infrastructure bill of some sort; not a failed healthcare repeal debacle. Hopefully he tunes up his strategy quickly.
>>
>>135988039
I noticed that. Now watch as the media that has ignored Trump's trade polices starts to cover Democrats mimicking his policies.

One thing that needs to come from this is that now Republicans will need to fall in line on this, or they will lose, and Trump will get stuck with a Dem Congress, which bad, bad news.
>>
>>135988039
They know they will lose in 2018
They know they can't stop Trumps agenda

So they adopted Trumps policy to say they won
>>
>>135988290
That's why she lost
>>
>>135988750
I expect Trump to tweet about this in the next day or two.

>Democrats are stealing my platform!

Then the media that has ignored Trump's platform will have to start covering it because it will be a controversy.
>>
>>135988860
Hes going to tweet something like

>Im very happy democrats agree with my economy positions!
>Lets make america great again together
>>
>>135988959
He could use the Democrat support as leverage to pressure the Republicans to come in on it too.

My theory is that the establishment really doesn't want to change trade, and that is the REAL reason why they have resisted Trump so hard.
>>
>>135988479
He's been posting it since the week of the election.
>>
>>135988039
>They are copying it almost verbatim.

They are known liars.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.