[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gook Ethnic Nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Asia is the most populous continent on the planet, and unlike the rapidly growing nigger populations of Africa, these people are capable of forward thought and belief in a nation greater than themselves. There is more than enough historical evidence to point to that. What I propose is attempting to bridge the gap created with the loss of The Second World War between Asian (more Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese than Chinese) ethnic nationalism and potentially reach a common ground of understanding and trust. To quote Hitler:
>"I am quite free of any racial hatred: It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Crossbreeding has never produced good results. Pride in one's own race, and that does not imply contempt for other races, is a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisations to which we belong"

To this extent, it is worth pointing out that statistically, across the majority of the western world, WM/AF is the most common interracial relationship, however this can hardly be pinned on white men or asian females. With the increasing sexual promiscuity of white women and their abandonment of tradition, it is only natural that they would begin seeking a replacement. However, these relationships should never be permanent, otherwise hapas, and the less said there the better.

Apparently there are several asian men's movements rallying against this miscegenation (inb4 >>>/r/asianmasculinity) and I believe they could be potentially useful in re-igniting ethnic nationalism in Asia and across the world.
To any asian users reading this I ask you:
-What is the current state of nationalism in your country?
and
-What shame is there, if any, for Imperial Japan in WW2?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.