[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALPHA MALES DO NOT EXIST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 24

File: ALPHAMALESBTFO.png (630KB, 855x670px) Image search: [Google]
ALPHAMALESBTFO.png
630KB, 855x670px
ALPHA MALES ETERNALLY BTFO

Adam = 1

Non-existent alphas = 0

>How will that which can not exist ever recover that which they cannot lose?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
Huh. Alphas exist but they're just fuckbois. We just use these guys lol. But if you knew all the bad stuff we said behind their backs after you wouldn't want to be them.
>>
>>135981189
What was the result he was expecting from this?
>>
>>135981189
>i-its not propaganda i swear goy
protip: the people pushing this idea that alpha males don't exist are betas themselves who are looking to rise through the ranks. know your place
>>
>>135981398
Awareness to the truth.
>>
>>135981339
Did you not watch the video? They don't exist.
>>
>>135981189
Next in Adam ruins everything: obesity doesn't exist and I'm not getting unhealthily fatter
>>
>>135981189

Actually Adam, the "Alpha Males" which SO FUCKING many 18-28yr old women CRAVE are just low-IQ narcissists and those women are all damaged. Adam is unfortunately wrong, the concept of "Alpha Males" exists because its a supply and demand issue. Most women want that kind of man without realizing it so they incentivize men to act like that. The objectively normal and mature men cannot find a mate and cannot reproduce so they do not pass on their traits in the same numbers that these pump and dump meatheads do.
>>
File: Romans 13.jpg (1MB, 1360x880px) Image search: [Google]
Romans 13.jpg
1MB, 1360x880px
>>135981189
Christian Gamma male reporting in.
>>
>>135981613
Can you sum up the video for me? I'm not giving it views. I assume it's dumb as fuck.
>>
>>135981339
>we just use these guys
ahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>135982438
If that were true all children would be the children of alpha males. The reality is that there are niches for all types.
>>
>>135982797
most children are though
>>
>>135981189
Well I guess if I'm not the best Dungeons & Dragons player I better start letting Jamal plow my wife while I jerk off.
>>
>>135982516
Because certain animals don't have alpha tendencies ~ alpha humans don't exist.
That's all his story and prof in one sentence.
>>
>>135982797

Obviously, not EVERY woman is like that... but did you grow up in the USA for instance? In school the 20% of "alphas" get to pick among 80% of the eligible women. While the 80% of the normal guys have to negotiate among the remaining 20% of women. Most women in those prime years will wait years or decades passing up on dozens of perfectly eligible males who come into their life sphere and will chose to wait for an opportunity with an "alpha". Women either are normal and they go right for normal guys from a young age or they are the type who solicit dozens or more of the "alpha" type and abstain from contact with perceived "betas". Sure some get knocked up with the "alpha" and have a kid and try to have a family, but "alphas" are not family material... women just don't realize it until after the fact. In many cases these women divorce, take the kids and shack up with a normal guy who they wouldn't have pissed on if he were on fire in college and have him raise the bastard kids of the narcissist alpha.

Sure not everyone meets this formula, but even if 20% of the population follows this example relatively closely then that's still a HUGE fucking pattern worth acknowledging.
>>
>>135981189
calling a male alpha isnt a scientific term. its just a synonym for confident, strong or fit.
>>
>>135983878

90% of the "alpha" males I've seen would be scientifically defined as narcissists... so... yeah. I could go into great detail, but trust me all the traits are there...

>According to the DSM-5, individuals with NPD have most or all of the following symptoms, typically without commensurate qualities or accomplishments:[7][10]

>Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
>Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
>Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
>Needing constant admiration from others
>Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
>Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
>Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
>Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
>Pompous and arrogant demeanor
>>
>>135981189
> I can pick my gender
> be the biggest retard I can be
> and if you don't acknowledge me
> I will be triggered and I shall reeeeeeee

But apparently assertive guys who take care of and respect themselves don't exist

Can we just fucking gas these cunts? I don't care about discussing anything with them anymore this is boring now.
>>
>>135984178

In America, if you go out looking for a HOT one night stand. Having NPD is what makes pussy WET. You won't get every woman, but your success rate will be 2x or 3x of your standard "beta."

I live there, I know what I'm talking about. If you live here and don't agree with me and "get bitches" chances are you have NPD and like the DSM says, you lack the ability to be introspective so its improbable that you can objectively see yourself for what you are.
>>
>>135981189
The men at the top of any given dominance hierarchy are the alpha males of that hierarchy.
>>
>>135983878
That's ok. Even though alpha males do not really exist in human societies, I'm sure no one would ever call you an alpha male anyway.
>>
>>135984544
>Soros is an alpha male
>John Cena is beta male
Get your head checked.
>>
LOL @ all the triggered alpha male snowflakes.

make sure you downvote that video and tell your mommy where the bad video touched you!
>>
>>135981189
who the fuck is this nerdlet
>>
>>135981189
>asians are like snarling bonobos
very racist much offended
>>
File: 1489672708858.jpg (129KB, 1244x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1489672708858.jpg
129KB, 1244x1447px
>>135981189
That's where you're wrong, bucko.
>>
in most asian cultures there is no such thing as an alpha male
>>
>>135981451
Bingo. These are the same people who tell us race and gender do not exist.
>>
>>135981189
Alpha males don't exist but Alpha females do?

Fuck off
>>
File: ministry of truth.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ministry of truth.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>135981189
>truTV
pic very much related
>>
>Topic of episode is dating
>Ruins concept of alpha males and myers-brigg
>Spends two seconds on dating apps

How was this episode actually about dating? There's way more shit they could have done on dating apps. Like how Tinder and OkCupid only show attractive people to people who get a lot of right swipes. I guess they were worried that would hurt too many feelings.
>>
>>135981189

not giving herpes aids faggot a view, gtfo
>>
>>135984749
Soros is an alpha male though, much more so than you at least. That's how he acquired and now maintains his power.

John Cena is an alpha male too.
>>
>>135985063
>Alpha females
No they don't, and neither do alpha males, unless you're talking about the social structure of wolf packs.
>>
>>135984749
Cena is a beta male when compared to Soros.
One is a public charlatan, the other is a guy who is playing a game of chess with his billions, against society.
>>
File: manlet.png (225KB, 1604x786px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
225KB, 1604x786px
>h...hey guys there's no such things as alphas...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-03-00-55-17.png (797KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-03-00-55-17.png
797KB, 1080x1920px
>>135981189
No, I'm not blocking out my name.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-03-00-56-10.png (759KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-03-00-56-10.png
759KB, 1080x1920px
>>135985295
The rest of my comment.
>>
File: Безымянный.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный.png
1MB, 1366x768px
my name is nick crompton and my collars stay popping
>>
>>135985145
But Soros a decrepit old man, and Cena is told when to lose and when to win.
Soros gives orders, and Cena takes them, yet he could kill someone with a single finger.
See the contradictions? There are no alpha males in human society. If you disagree, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>135985262
Deport him back to the lonely mountain
>>
>>135981189
Weird how the guy who is clearly the furthest thing from an alpha male tries to deny the existence of the alpha male. Even weirder that puts his inability to understand and identify alpha male characteristics on full display.
>>
>>135981189

>see thumbnail
>see his ugly ass omega-bitch face
>he'd wish there were no alphas

Disgusting manlet faggots and omegas. Why are they allowed to speak up ? Fuck them and their communistic equality faggotry.
Daily reminder that all the modern self-proclaimed commies and commie-enablers would be shot first in real communism
>>
>>135985261
But Cena could kill Soros just by looking at him.
Don't you see the contradictions? It's not logical. The only truth is that there are no Alphas or Betas in human society.
>>
>>135985262
t. snarky metrosexual manlet who's one HRT session away from being 'one of the girls'

He needs to go away.
>>
>>135985357
ENGLAND IS MY CITY
>>
>>135983643
fuckin what is dominance hierarchy?
>primates
>felines
>canines
>insects
>even birds and fucking fish
awwwwwww fuckin pecking order and sheeeeeeiit
>>
>>135985475
I would love more than anything to be the one who gets to shoot adam
>>
>>135985568
Humans are more complex than all the other animals. Alpha and Beta stereotypes don't apply, and if they did, anyone that disagrees with my logic would be a Epsilon Semi-Moron. The contradictions are too numerous.
>>
>>135981189
The States is the most Alpha man.
>>
File: 1500857861548.png (423KB, 605x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500857861548.png
423KB, 605x600px
>liberals are often homosexual or bisexual
>so are pedophiles
>liberals support drug legalization
>pedophiles commonly use drugs to entrap children
>liberals have started to campaign for pedophile "rights"
>hollywood has been grooming and raping kids for decades
>hollywood is almost exclusively liberal

Hmmmmmm
>>
Alpha males exist and here is why. () I will break it into main arguments this video makes

1) The original researcher (LD Mech) found out that his original research about wolves was wrong - so there is no alpha male

Wrong - using incomplete data to make an argument
The researcher found that wolves behave differently in captivity and in the wild. In captive condition with stranger they create dominance hierarchies. Individuals in the top of the hierarchy are called alphas, second are betas and etc. Wolves in the wild according to LD Mech create separate family units with parents and siblings. This difference in behaviour is well documented fact among otherwise territorial animals which are forced to share limited area together. (This is one of the reasons behind aggression between inmates - strong dominance hierarchy)

2) Our genetically closest relatives (Bonobos) doesn´t have dominance hierarchies - so there is no alpha male

Wrong - false information + using wrong analogy
Although Bonobos are our genetically closest relatives in social behaviour we are closest with Baboons. This is because early anthropoids come from similar conditions like Baboons - Savanas. Baboons show very linear dominance hierarchies with alpha male on top. Also Bonobos have dominance hierarchies, the females are generally more dominant than males, that´s it. You can still tell who is alpha, beta etc. female. Males create their own hierarchy which is his under the females. Their position in hierarchy determines their mate partners.
>>
>>135981189
hooktube that shit you fucking nigger
>>
>>135981189
t.beta
>>
This is a retarded leftist lie. I have nothing to gain by lying, so I'll tell the truth:

1) Wolves do exhibit alpha dominance patterns, among groups of non-family members. The "debunk" in this video fails to mention that a wolf pack usually consists entirely of family members. However, in captivity, wolves without relation are able to congregate, and alpha wolves emerge. (Note: it's strange to draw comparisons between canines and humans, but this video is lying about why.)

2) Bonobos are most genetically similar to humans, but in terms of mate attraction and many other traits, they are wholly different from human society. The video fails to mention that Bonobo females are insular and do not seek broad social attention, but mostly just consolation from other females. Meanwhile, males are essentially mommy's basement dwellers their entire lives.

3) Chimps (and many other ape-kin), however, are much more comparable humans, as they rely on crafty political maneuvering, as well as might-makes-right. The video claims a debunk by saying that, sometimes, the dominant male is not the most violently aggressive, but this doesn't really make a point. Dominance is dominance. Of course, the video's definition of alpha is "stupid asshole," so it didn't really have a point from the get-go.

4) This should be obvious to anyone watching, but the video is constantly using alpha posturing to bully the "alpha" into beta submission. Ultimately, it's a joke for people who already want to hear a specific conclusion. They will twirl around in their sundresses and go on being smarmy faux-intellectual safe-spacers.
>>
>>135985780
Liberals are also against the death penalty for convicted child killers/molesters. But are you sure that you are replying to the right thread?
>>
>>135985535
If you think the "alpha" is simply the most dickish&aggressive male this is the conclusion you're going to arrive at obviously.

It's a stupid definition of "alpha male". The alpha males are the ones that rise to the top of any given dominance hierarchy, they are the people who run things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUiG5_GcMyY
>>
>>135981189
angry chinese woman yelling is normal like all chinese they have no thing to say so yell and complain all time
>>
>>135985856
>using incomplete data to make an argument
But it's all they HAAAVE
>>
. 3) We create different hierarchies for different tasks so there is not general alpha male
Wrong information
Your position in a group is determined by two factors. Your level of social skills necessary for leading and your level of competence. Each factor has different weight in group decision making depending on situation. In more general tasks like picking the restaurant or leading the conversation have social skills more weight. In situation when expertise is needed - fixing the car or creating video about alpha males the competence factor weight more. In general stable group clear apha emerges - the one who leads most group tasks.

4) Studies shown that agreeableness, cooperativness - (pro-social skills) are way to the top.
Wrong - using only half of the argument
Each social group is driven by two opposing forces - cooperation and competition. To be an alpha you need use both and distinguish between when to cooperate and when to compete. In your video, you show clear caricatures of both of these characters. Beta advocates for cooperation strategy the macho advocates the competitive strategy. Both are wrong in a sense that they see their way as only exclusive path. Machoes are annoying because they are overly aggressive. Betas are annoying because they are passively aggressive. (Like this video)
>>
>>135985295
>>135985329
>self-shilling
zzzz welcome to /pol/
>>
>>135985403
>if you disagree *with me, you're a fucking retard
Fixed that for you.

Alpha = Noble and Assertive
Beta = Meek and Submissive

The whole concept of Alpha is completely lost nowadays, similar to how the word "cuck" evolved into something completely different in the past few years.

The alpha is the one who helps you get up when you fall down without even thinking about it, the beta walks past because he doesn't wanna get involved. Drags you out of the burning car, while the other one runs away. Hunts the mammoth while your faggot ass picks berries instead because you think that physical survival is the most important thing, like a filthy animal.

He speaks when he should, and listens when he knows not to speak.

The alpha is a metaphysical concept of a perfect individual, someone you wanna look up to and become when you grow up. The beta is the one who goes through life too afraid to offend anyone. It has nothing to do with domination of others and more to do with buildings others up and leading through example.

This is the alpha.
>>
>>135981189
>i'm a faggot therefore alpha males don't exist.

Adam really needs to kill himself.
>>
>>135984425
I am was told by a professional I likely have NPD, and can confirm that if you even look halfway decent you would be surprised how many women would want to sleep with you just because you tell them that they want to. But to be clear NPD sucks in a lot of ways. I unwittingly manipulate and destroy people to get my way or to win, like it is a demonic impulse for me to destroy those who dare go against my word. I can always somehow justify abhorrent manipulation of people and often live with regret after the fact.
>>
>>135981189
... I don't understand why he does this. He must know the flaw in his argument, the nonsensical turns one must make in order to arrive to it. Or at the very least that the doctors objections weren't about the status of alpha males as a real thing, but about the implications to the structure of the pack.

He must, right? Right?
>>
>>135986162
Do somethin bout it faggot
>>
File: super aryan 3.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
super aryan 3.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>alpha males don't exist
I guess losers don't exist either.
>>
>>135985984
fucking kikes. .
>>
>>135985988
>canadian

Showed my wife the video, she said the guy looked like a pedophile
>>
>>135986309
He does. This is pandering to feminists and beta males.
>>
File: EucIfYY.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
EucIfYY.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>135985984
>>
Everyone knows who is the alpha. Claiming there're no alphas tells everyone who the beta is.
>>
>>135986234
>more to do with buildings others up and leading through example
>while your faggot ass picks berries
Spotted the Epsilon Semi Moron.
You probably see yourself as 'aphla' as well, but really you're just a self contracting idiot.
>>
>>135986472
I didn't even watch the video
>>
>>135981189
I swear this is college humor shilling there own video, this is like the third thread SAGED
>>
>>135981189
This ignores how both sexes in every species evolved to have preference for the most optimal mating choice. A male with more resources (money, attractive traits, status, social recognition) will naturally act more confident from all the testosterone swelling in his balls and females subconsciously seeking a mate will pick up on those cues that this guy is worth something.

Yes let's ignore science and portray a cartoony caricature of an "alpha" so nu-males watching can feel less shit about marrying a used whore that settled for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5fOdch-pKU
http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/capsules/outil_bleu11.html

We're really not that different from peacocks hence that cringey PUA term.
>>
>>135986392
That's the implication. Or rather, the notion of the top male being aggressive and in command not being true. Which is false, as the alpha male in a grey wolf pack will kill any male that tries to become an extra breeding pair, regardless of the status of the other wolves as family or not. What The Wolf got wrong was who was the males (and females) the alpha would murder within his pack, rather than the fact he would murder them.
>>
Lol, at all the fat and stupid Epsilon Semi Morons here who think that they are 'alpha'.
>>
>>135986696
Regardless, the video is still wrong.
>>
>>135982516

Beta apologist claims alphas are loud stupid idiots

Groups have hierarchies. People are more dominant then are people. This is common in most social groups. Human or other wise.

Fatty ruxpin is wrong.
>>
>>135986374
>Avery Middlebrook
>calling someone else a faggot
chill kid
>>
>>135986472
>Showed my wife the video, she said the guy looked like a pedophile

Sorta, he's just a chubby faggot. probably doesn't even go for twinks and chickens because he is into older men and likes to bottom to a daddy type.
>>
>>135986755
I'm sure that there are many wrong things in the video that I didn't care to watch until now. Regardless, there are no Alphas or Betas in human societies. There are too many contradictions.
>>
File: birthday.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
birthday.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>135981189
>>135981339
>>135981398
>>135981451
>>135981570
>>135981613
>>135981901
>>135982438
>>135982490
>>135982516
>>135982797
>>135983691
>>135983643
>>135982943
>>135984178
>>135983878
>>135983691
>>135985145
>>135985137
>>135985107
>>135985295
>>135985262
>>135985261
>>135985329
>>135985357
>>135985403
>>135985426
>>135985460
>>135985475
>>135985535
>>135985541
alright everyone, this is college humor shilling there shitty video, when you see threads like this when you respond type "sage" in the options so you don't bump these shit threads
>>
>>135981189
>"Ha, yeah sure, you get all the pussy and everyone respects you, but if we were playing Dungeons & Dragons then YOU would be the beta h-heh.."

This Numale is projecting hard
>>
>>135986790
Fite me irl
>>
>>135986234
THIS
>>
>>135986657
>cartoony caricature

now THIS is why so many faggots are in the entertainment industry. whether playing a male or female role, faggots are sure to get it absolutely wrong and turn everything into a caricature.
>>
I'm an alpha male. Is there a problem here?

I didn't think so.
>>
>>135985856
Can you cite your source for the second point. I'd be interested to read more.
>>
>>135986896
>There are too many contradictions.
Like what.
>>
File: 20170724_233030.jpg (677KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_233030.jpg
677KB, 1920x1080px
9-0 mma fighter bulking because I destroyed my normal weight class, "alpha" isnt anywhere close to related to being aggresive, and anyone thats worked a real job in their life knows that leadership and heirarchy has next to nothing to do with being an aggressive dickhead, that hurts your leadership potential. This poor sob in that youtube video is doing nothing but playing on his insecurities.
>>
>>135987077
Well considering you're on posting on 4chin at 3am... you and everyone else in this thread are far less than even 'beta'.. If such a thing even existed.
>>
File: varg.png (853KB, 1790x722px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
853KB, 1790x722px
>>135981189
I tried.
>>
By the way lads, if a bitch like this starts hissing at your face in an attempt to demoralize you:
>hold eye contact
>laugh at her a bit
>threaten to say "cunt" maybe mouth it

If she isn't moistened by this behavior, she will get pissed off and lose it, then maybe run to the nearest man who she thinks can kick your ass. If there aren't any, she may leverage social whining (in which case, she has already lost, so keep calm and handle it with dignity).
>>
>>135987565
I'm a cute virgin saving myself for the right dreamy blue eyed heterosexual for everyone but me ambitious police officer
>>
>>135981189
>Betas are the alphas of love
>college humor

Yeah no psyop here
>>
>>135986234
Nice personalized definition. Many others claim the alpha saves himself and the beta is selfless with no self worth. This is why alpha and beta are not scientific and just change definition depending who you're talking to
>>
>>135987432
>>135984749
>>135985403
>>135985535
The case of Soros vs. Cena
That's one. Why do you even have to ask, just think for yourself. Where do most muscleheaded tough guys end up? In jail? Bested by the bottle of booze and have to get in a waiting line for a liver transplant? On steroids? This is all extremely degenerate. Too many contradictions. Where do most pencil necked nerds who people would refer to as beta end up? With jobs? Actually succeeding in life? Having families? Contradictions everywhere. Think for yourself. There are no 'alphas' or 'betas' or anything else in human societies... Unless maybe you would be happy to accept being labelled an epsilon semi moron for asking me such a stupid question. Didn't think so.
>>
>>135981189
Do people actually watch this shit? I know it's social engineering propaganda so I never watch them.
>>
>>135987855
True that. It's all bullshit, there are no alphas or betas. I was going to bait him with typos so I could call him a beta faggot nerd for pointing it out, but he fucked off I guess.
>>
>>135987855
Its subjective because it deals with social mastery within a given community.

For example the marines, millions talk about how hard it is, but only thousands have actually done it.

Its much more common for people to talk about being a badass than for people to actually be a badass. This should be proof enough of the alpha idealization. You have a 10:1 ratio of speculators and practictioners, ergo there is a margin where quality supercedes quantity and its quite needed for any functioning society.

I mean, who here thinks its reasonable for negros on welfare to get the same democratic vote as a tax paying, land owning, white man?
>>
File: Nu male.jpg (281KB, 1328x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Nu male.jpg
281KB, 1328x1364px
>>135987661
yea its basically saying, hey men want to be sexually frustrated the rest of your life and never get pussy..YES.. then watch this.
>>
The term may come from animals, but it is being applied to humans. Animal behavior can't be compared to human behavior. If you could he would still be wrong because animals often do have a distinct place in their packs or with their mates based on things like gender and strength.
>>
>>135988325
Marines still have to follow orders... But I thought it was the alphas who give the orders? See? More contradictions. There are no alphas or betas. To think there are is retardedly simplistic and just doesn't make sense if you actually think about it.
>>
It's pretty subjective, but I suppose there are plenty of people you could call alpha status.

Is it simply power success and leadership status or is it being a top genetic specimen too, like being tall and beautiful?
>>
>>135981189
I'm a gay man twink and I found Alpha Adam much more appealing.
>>
>>135981189
> ''College Humor"
>GUISE YOU GOT BTFO BY A CREDIBLE SAUCE HAHAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER RECOVER
>>
File: cortisol.jpg (65KB, 555x450px) Image search: [Google]
cortisol.jpg
65KB, 555x450px
Women are attracted to alpha males, an alpha male is just not the beafhuge manmuscle /r/theredpill believes.
>>
>>135981189
lol Adam's tune will change when Chad Thundercock fucks his girl and his mom at the same time getting them both pregnant with septuplets, even defying his mom's menopause
>>
>>135988982
That's because you're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>135981189

That guy is such a lying faggot.
>>
>>135988130
>The case of Soros vs. Cena
What about it? This is the equivalent of you saying, "the case of Stephen Hawkings vs Jaime Brewer," for all it matters in the discussion. What about the case of Soros vs Cena disproves anything?

>Where do most muscleheaded tough guys end up?
In order: no, no, steroids aren't addictive so no.

>This is all extremely degenerate
Good for you. Describe how.

>Too many contradictions.
You have shown none.

> Where do most pencil necked nerds who people would refer to as beta end up?
In order: as do the muscle guys, not by a long shot, rates of marriage in stem is lower than the rest of the population.

>Contradictions everywhere.
I think the issue is you don't know what a contradiction is. Are you a chink?

>There are no 'alphas' or 'betas' or anything else in human societies...
Everything about social hierarchy and general preference trends tells otherwise, but sure.

>Unless maybe you would be happy to accept being labelled an epsilon semi moron for asking me such a stupid question.
I am happy to let people bury themselves with their tongues, so sure.
>>
>>135989608
You're beyond retarded. Ignorance and lack of comprehension is not an argument.
>>
>>135986532
Where do you see a contradiction you stupid troglodyte?

A -Risks his life so that the tribe eats well and grows stronger.
B - Picks the route of least resistance and is content with passive existence.

B eats meat because of A. B grows stronger because of A. B contributes nothing to A, because women can do what B does.

B doesn't strive to fulfil his role, so he's a faggot. I'm sorry if you identify with B so strongly, didn't mean to offend your silky poofter feelings.
>>
>>135976332
JORDAN PETERSON IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo

Wow really makes u think, I don't understand how you faggots keep jerking him off.
Gotta make that 600k patreon shekels a year + 200k autism bucks from THE GREATEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!!! PSYCHOLOGY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw

Juden Peterson is a crypto kike and you goys know it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaTNpOinel8

VIDEO PROOF THAT JORDAN PETERSON VERBALLY ABUSES HIS COWORKERS AT THE NIGERIAN STATE UNIVESITY!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSvJDzRPFDQ&

Jordan Peterson Interacts with a SJW College Liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XxpMh3tTqQ

jordanmPETRESONMSHILLINMGFOR76NMILLIONM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aoO7BN0WQ8

Jordan Peterson assaulted by a Radical Feminist

https://youtu.be/-yI9mMMr_Dc

Jordan Peterson Livestream Highlights & Funny Moment
>>
>>135990173
Aussie
>>
>>135989850
You tried constructing an argument wholly premised on "hey look, nerds beat those silly jocks, there are no alphas!" by basing it in retarded stereotypes which are easily disproven. Then proceeded to think repeating your thesis multiple times without supporting evidence is somehow proof of its validity.

This is all without even accounting for how you seem completely unable to realize that hierarchies can in fact be nested, allowing for different levels of said hierarchy have alphas being directed by betas of a higher echelon merely due to the way complex hierarchies organize. This is the reason why in composite wolf packs have the individual packs Alphas in a pecking order above the rest, even when the lowest of the Alphas can be defeated by the young of the stronger one. Your arguments are already accounted by nature, and all boil down to organizational complexity brought by the need not to murder other faction if not necessary.

Again, are you some kind of chink who doesn't understand enough English to realize all this?
>>
File: us_sporting_culture.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
us_sporting_culture.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>135981189
Yeah... but what about the IOTA (-sized) MALES, who comprise 99% of /pol/...?
>>
File: manHatingFeminist.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
manHatingFeminist.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>>135981189
>>
>>135981398
>What was the result he was expecting from this?

White genocide.
>>
File: 4987648792353.png (89KB, 500x921px) Image search: [Google]
4987648792353.png
89KB, 500x921px
>>135981189
God, their White Knighting is so painfully obvious that it hurts. They cannot compete with better and more successful males, so they try claiming that those males don't exist altogether in order to lower their value and grab some leftover pussy.

And guess who's sponsoring all of this?
>>
>>135990145
Are you actually trying to pass a hunter-gatherer nigger tier society off as a human society? Get your head checked you retarded abo.
>>
>>135990664
>can't comprehend a simple analogy
Single digit IQ, get out of the thread
>>
>>135981339
>Haha we just have sex with them haha not a big deal haha
>>
>>135990358
>retarded stereotypes
oh, you mean, like the whole alpha-beta thing as whole? Yes it is retarded, and so are you, and this is why.
>hierarchies can in fact be nested
So you're saying some alphas are not actually people are both alpha and beta. Alphas are betas to alphas who are also betas?
Your long winded, stupid and short sighted argument just proves in itself that there are no alphas, or betas in a human society. Pecking orders cannot be categorized by simplistic stereotypical silly terms like alpha or beta. So thank you for proving that I am correct. There are no alphas or betas in human society. Ya fucking moron. Ha
>>
>>135990951
Your analogy has nothing to do with human societies. Go be an epsilon semi moron somewhere else. Fucking cretin.
>>
>>135981189
How many times is Adam going to make this thread in here ?

Dude you got in the (((trending charts)))
Now piss off.
>>
>>135981189
He looks Jewish.
>>
>>135986897
Is this the 3rd or the 4th thread in 1 day ?
>>
This video was really disingenuous. They try to deny the existence of "alphas" by playing semantics.

While sure, it is the case that being an alpha in one social setting doesn't mean you'll be the alpha in another, there is more "alphaness" associated with different groups than others in general society. Being the alpha of a D&D community is significantly less alpha than being the quarterback on the football team. Daphne won't fuck you because you're the D&D "alpha," but you'll have no problem fucking Velma as the QB of the football team.
>>
>>135991180
>oh, you mean, like the whole alpha-beta thing as whole?
I don't understand what you are trying to get at, alphas being steroids addled people was your own invention, while dominant individuals which other members give preference sexually and socially is established fact. Just like blacks being criminals is a completely valid stereotype, but women being better guardians of children isn't, the Alpha-Beta-etc. model provides useful observations, while yours doesn't. Nice try at a false equivalence, though.

>So you're saying some alphas are not actually people are both alpha and beta. Alphas are betas to alphas who are also betas?
I am going to go with a yes, taking a guess at what you are trying to say. You can be both the most intelligent man from China, and the stupidest man in the room without any contradiction, and thus you can be considered an alpha within one circle and a beta in another without changing your behavior. Being an alpha isn't, after all, like having blue eyes, but rather a comparison to others in any given in-group.

>Pecking orders cannot be categorized by simplistic stereotypical silly terms like alpha or beta.
Sure they can. Alpha and beta both describe specific dynamics of an in-group, and help predict possible actions by part of those who carry it. The fact a pecking order is complex doesn't somehow remove the nature of how the members of that pecking order interact with each other. Don't think I didn't notice how you couldn't disprove this as it relates to composite wolf packs and how they demonstrate the behavior I describe (as do gorillas, baboons, and other animals), while failing to show yours.
>>
>>135985984
You're retarded and contradicting yourself. Species of wolves like the gray wolf have only a family pack. There is no non family members in the pack. Hence wolves are not "alpha". Alpha is about agressive domination to other members of your group. The video is right to debunk the term alpha by mentioning how it doesn't fit wolves because it came from observing wolves.

Chimps sometimes will team up and straight up murder the alpha male. Alpha being applied to Chimps is oversimplyfying it.

Bonobos are more different than humans in behavior but they are still genetically closer.

>This should be obvious to anyone watching, but the video is constantly using alpha posturing to bully the "alpha" into beta submission.

Considering discourse to be "bullying" is uncivilized mentality. It is that kind of mentality that leads to safe space.
>>
>>135981339
Yeah Canada does talk a lot of about about America after we're done raping her so hard she has aftershock orgasms for an hour after we leave.
>>
>>135992255
Show where in the Bible it states that humans fall into a similar alpha to beta dynamic.

Your beliefs are incompatible.
>>
>>135992255
>>So you're saying some alphas are not actually alphas. people are both alpha and beta. Alphas are betas to alphas who are also betas?
there I fixed it.
All my previous posts will show the contradictions which I have pointed out. Your inability to comprehend trumps my typo in stupidity. Pecking orders do not have anything to do with the alpha beta stereotype. You are just creating your own definition of alpha and beta. Changing basic definitions and meanings of words is a classic action of people that have no real argument.
>it relates to composite wolf packs and how they demonstrate their behavior
You said it yourself, yet you change the meaning for human societies. There is only one alpha in the pack of animals, the biggest and the strongest, who answers to no one. This is the original usage of the word. And you change it for humans and relate it to a pecking order. Why do you change it? Because you yourself know there is no alpha male in human societies. Everyone answers to someone, and even the man at the top answers to the masses of plebs at the very bottom... So it seems that this 'pecking order' that you speak of is really more of a pecking circle. And again, it has absolutely nothing to do with being 'alpha'. Better luck next time.
>>
>>135981189
I define alpha males as men who have significantly more sexual partners than beta males. By this definition they most certainly do exist.
>>
>>135986050
>If you think the "alpha" is simply the most dickish&aggressive male this is the conclusion you're going to arrive at obviously.

The alpha is confident in his place and says what he thinks, I bet any beta cuckold would be mean if given the chance, but they are too wimps to say anything out of the society outlines. So they make passive agressive videos about alpha males.
>>
>>135987571
Thank you for the info pick up artist-kun.
Hope you don't end up like mistery.
>>
File: 80-kelp.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
80-kelp.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>>135981189
>"Alpha males don't exist and are imaginary" >despite even the biggest idiot being able to spot them in every species of animal on the planet in the wild
>but trannies are normal and totally not made-up imaginary horseshit or mental illness because "muh science"
Ok, Adam.
>>
>>135991773
He looks german actually
>>
>>135981189
INTELLIGENT FEMINISTS DO NOT EXIST.
>>
I think the alpha-beta dichotomy is pretty interesting. Depending on whether you take the status of alpha as being externally defined or defined by the internal qualities of the man you get a totally different picture. With the initial assumption of "alpha" being someone other men follow, the latter ends up being a man who embodies the four virtues. But externally defined, you end up with a very Machiavellian form of masculinity focused entirely on image, where feminine squabbling over face seems inevitable. Sort of a jew-nigger hybrid. I don't think externally defining man's value is right, self-sufficiency or the ability to be has always been valued and seen as a masculine virtue. Why? It's little else than a veto right on society as a whole, for it to be exercised is to abandon any externally ascribed value altogether. If it truly holds any value then that is a direct assertion of the value of man being internally defined. For the western, white man, I think it's obvious that the assumption of external valuation does not apply. It's very unchristian to boot, and makes any talk of natural rights seemingly nonsense.
>>
>>135986771
It's a huge strawman because that fratboy 'bro' character isn't even what people consider an alpha male.
>>
Oh they exist. I would know. I fucked all your girlfriends.
>>
>>135981189
>Their dicks got sucked so hard they turned into betas
>>
>>135981189
why do americans look like absolute mongrels? I couldn't even guess at the race of these people.
>>
>>135994220
>There is only one alpha in the pack of animals, the biggest and the strongest, who answers to no one.
Right, because a pack is the largest group of wolves that function as a group. Humans have a similar sized "pack," or family and typically the father is the head of the household- the alpha of his house who answers to nobody. When he goes to work, if he's not the boss or the most charismatic, he's not the alpha of his work environment. In comparing him to this group, he is a beta.

This is why, in captivity wolves develop an alpha-beta hierarchy, because groups larger than a pack (or different wolves from different packs brought together) are now being forced to interact when they normally wouldn't. Alpha wolves of their own pack suddenly have to back down to a bigger stronger wolf from a different pack because they now share the same enclosure.

Humans packs all share the same enclosure, in that way so it's not surprising to see the exact same traits- people who are bigshots at work, but are whipped by their wives at home. Alphas in some environments, betas in others. Maybe we're all just splitting hairs about the definition, but to me an alpha is something ready and willing to take charge, whereas a beta would rather not. Alpha wolves who lead out of necessity and strength suddenly becoming betas and following the lead of a stronger wolf in captivity is a pretty good analogy for it.
>>
>>135981189
Fuuuuuck! i've been "making point" in rhyme for years, to then say "It rhymes so it's true!" .. guess i cant do that anymore.. "Adam" really does ruing everything.

in regards to the video as a whole tho.. total BS
he doesn't believe in alpha males among humans, because they're alien to him. I dont assume he actually knows anyone.
>>
>>135995556
An alpha says too much to get himself killed isn't an alpha but rather an idiot.
>>
>>135985984
>4) This should be obvious to anyone watching, but the video is constantly using alpha posturing to bully the "alpha" into beta submission.
So much of this.
>>
File: 12353453.jpg (207KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
12353453.jpg
207KB, 457x640px
>>135992082
>Daphne won't fuck you because you're the D&D "alpha,
Thanks Gods BBT happened.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>135981339
Hello, Leaf
>>
>>135981189
>typically only the dominant male and female will breed in a pack
>we don't call them alpha because the other wolves "just aren't breeding"
Wolves are much more cucked than I previously though.
>>
>>135981189
>#2 on trending
>>
>>135981339
>haha we just do everything they tell us to and then we get raped and murdered by them as well :)
>but we talk about them behind their backs haha looks like girls win again
>>
>>135981189

>taking Adam Ruins Everything seriously

You're the type to cite HuffingtonPost too aren't you? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>135981189
It doesn't matter whether "alpha males" exist or not, it's just a cringy term and a cringy subject. It provides a full new level of comedy watching people desperately trying to be something they have no idea about.
>>
>>135982516
faggot, just replace youtube with hooktube in the url
>>
>>135985856

I'd like to point out in addition that's the "alpha wolf" thing was raised by the actor including this video as a straw man. People who've been talking about Alphas NEVER talk about wolves specifically, that's a straw man feminists and nu-males bought up.
>>
>>135981339
Another leaf larping as a woman. This is getting weird.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.