[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corium and the Kaaba...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: The Elephant's Foot.jpg (91KB, 1000x656px) Image search: [Google]
The Elephant's Foot.jpg
91KB, 1000x656px
What would happen if a forty ton slug of corium was deposited, and allowed to flow over, entirely covering, the kaaba in Mecca?

Allow me to define what we are talking about here...

Corium: The name for the lava-like mixture of fissile material created in a nuclear reactor's core during a nuclear meltdown.

Kabba: "The Cube", also referred as The Holy Kaaba, is a building at the center of Islam's most sacred mosque in Mecca. It is the most sacred site in Islam. It is considered by Muslims to be the "House of God", and has a similar role to the Tabernacle and Holy of Holies in Judaism. Wherever they are in the world, Muslims are expected to face the Kaaba when performing salat (prayer).

If one possessed the ability and desire to deliver, without interference by any entity--government or army, a forty ton wad of corium directly on top of the Kaaba... What would happen?

Would any government of the world have the ability (or even the desire) to remove it?
Would such a radioactive object serve to sufficiently bar access to the Kaaba? to Mecca? How large an area would be affected by the sudden introduction of such a massive piece of radioactive waste?
How would this affect the Islamic faith? How would it affect the governments who operate under Islamic ideals? How would it affect Muslim faith (considering they are required to visit Mecca and the Kaaba) should the region become unapproachable for the next hundred thousand years?

...is forty tons sufficient?
>>
>>135979373
what the FUCK possessed you to write so much about something so absurd? 40 tons would break through the ceiling, my man.
>>
File: 1492665092056.jpg (64KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1492665092056.jpg
64KB, 500x373px
>>135979373

Muzzies had their Kaaba attacked and torn down, and the Black Stone stolen for 20 years which the Qarmatians gleefully pissed and shat on.

Finally a Caliph made a deal to get it back, but the Stone clearly wasn't the original.
My guess is muzzies will come up with any number of excuses just like they did back then because that's all muzzies are good for, making excuses and blaming others for their failures.
>>
>>135979632
I have no interest in the integrity of the structure... only the destruction of the artifact and everything around it on a scale which can create an inherited generational fear...

Also... forty Tons is the smallest that can be produced... theoretically

>>135979668
I don't care if the artifact is genuine or not, only that it exists and is presently revered...
>>
No other comments?

So no one can guess how far reaching this would be?

What if the corium were delivered underground? making it's presence unknown to the population...

How far down would it have to be, to still have an impact, but not kill everyone all at once?

How far up should it be to prevent removing the Kaaba?
>>
Very well.

...not today.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.