[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paganism vs. Christianity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: atheism.png (28KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
atheism.png
28KB, 700x788px
Alright, /pol/, let's talk about religion.

On the one hand, Christianity seems to be an extension of judaism, was only spread by laws making attendance of mass mandatory, stole many of the preexisting philosophies and traditions of the Pagans, doesn't have the same inherent tribalism we desperately need in White countries, and has been a continuous source of kikery and kike manipulation of Europe for centuries.

On the other hand, there is repeated imagery of Pagans partaking in absolutely degenerate acts (buttfucking casually in the roman empire), is centered around ethnic lines that aren't nearly as strong today as they once were, doesn't have the same theoretical cohesiveness that comes with Christendom, is promoted as some larpy pseudoatheism by Kikes, and has had, for the most part, an erasure of many traditions and rituals that were part of the various Pagan beliefs, making a restructuring of those belief systems a near impossibility.

Pic related.
>>
Do you have a source on that quote? I've never seen it before and Google search results only turn up random websites from 2012 or newer which contain no original sources.

It is a plausible quote given the connection between Atheism and Communism, the Nazi party itself founded to fight Communism, but fictitious quotes made to sound genuine are rampant. I could see some Atheist fabricating the quote to play on the idea of good versus evil where society regards the Nazis as evil, therefore whatever they opposed must be good.
>>
>>135978442
Distinct possibility. I think I might have been bamboozled.
>>
>>135977869
Paganism shitstops Christianity.

I grew up in a Christian house and for years I felt bad about being gay, when I moved out I became an atheist, but still felt like there was a higher power. So I spent a while looking for religions that are accepting of gays, so I found Paganism.

Years later I found pol, and I'm a proud pagan.

>inb4 fake pagan

I'm a real pagan

>inb4 "oh look a gay pagan"

Kill yourself.
>>
Christianity is a jewish religion. If you are Christian, you're nothing more than a messianic jew. Paganism, however, isn't the answer either. It's a collection of ancient religions we know very little about because they were mostly oral traditions. Whites need their own spirituality and their own pantheon.

Thankfully, Our Heavenly Fuhrer ascended to godhood so the question is moot.
>>
>>135979526
Lol. Esoteric Hitlerism is BS.
>>
>>135977869

>On the one hand, Christianity seems to be an extension of judaism, was only spread by laws making attendance of mass mandatory, stole many of the preexisting philosophies and traditions of the Pagans, doesn't have the same inherent tribalism we desperately need in White countries, and has been a continuous source of kikery and kike manipulation of Europe for centuries.

Lol at being this ignorant

>>135979526

A bullet to the head is godhood?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.