[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ang/ - Avoiding Niggers General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

How diligent is /pol/ in avoiding confrontation or interaction with niggers, and protecting ones self against them?

>I live in the city but I live in a gated complex with no niggers. I also dress well and have a clean short haircut.

>I will move seats in a restaurant or movie theater to avoid them, if they are unavoidable, I will leave.

>I will stare them down at gas stations so they know not to approach me.

>In traffic I will mentally prepare to draw my firearm or take evasive maneuvers to defend myself if attacked or carjacked.

>I tell the women I date and my mother to leave a gas station immediately if there are any niggers around.

I I muse suffer to go to Walmart, I never ever go unarmed, I am always carrying when out in a public place with a significant chance of encountering niggers.

Am I missing anything?
>>
File: 1449064798886.png (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449064798886.png
35KB, 645x773px
>>135977228
i cant avoid niggers, my mother is dating a nigger and so is my sister.
>>
>>135977228
I avoid niggers by not living in the United States of USA.
>>
I was thinking your post was really fucked up, but then I remembered the most recent time I went to a gas station with my girlfriend and a jolly African American hit on her
>>
>>135977521
ending contact with your family would be an effective way to avoid niggers, desu.
>>
>>135977521
That's rough
>>
>>135977769
Already in the process of moving to Estonia and start a big white family.
Will be out of this degenerate miserable family in 6 months.

>>135977781
It sucks big time
>>
>>135977228
>mfw African
I've failed you /pol/ :(
>>
I was literally just confronted by one two days ago who came after a guy I was with for some bullshit reason saying he was gonna shoot him up and I had to calm him down and basically just say let's all just go and he want jammering about his fee fees.
Honestly always remember three lessons around niggers:
1. Always be the better person, do not escalate shit especially if the coon is beligerant or starts shit
2. Around spooks never look shook
And especially for last
3. Around blacks never relax
Because one day they might just have a gun on them and if you say the wrong shit they will fucking kill you and then drove off, especially in America.
Fucking niggers really shouldve been shipped back to Africa, fuck Charles Sumner
>>
File: 1447111750582.png (66KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447111750582.png
66KB, 247x200px
>>135978068
forgot my sad cat image to accompany these feels
>>
>>135978466
I have a hard time believing you, anon.
I live in the Pacific NW and on the occasion I go inside a gas station and there is any nig there, I would say 85% of the time they are holding up the line like 6 people deep moving back and forth from the counter basically grocery shopping and I just fuckin leave.
I don't understand this behavior since there's a discount grocery store like 5 blocks away from the gas station I go to where they could get like 100x the selection of items at like 1/3rd the price.
>>
>don't look them in the eye
>don't say hello, please, sir, thank you, or welcome to them
>don't smile more than a calm grin
>don't offer them any common courtesy, or give them the benefit of the doubt.
>never EVER trust them with anything. You can't trust them to not put soda in their water cup at a fast food place, so don't trust them to do ANYTHING
>don't make any excuses to avoid these rules for smart looking ones, old ones, young ones, rich ones, females, nothing. I've seen 60 year old respectable looking men slip cheap women's jewelry into their pocket. Things they don't even want or need, that they'll throw away later that day. They steal for a thrill, like a literal fucking psychopath.
>>
>>135977228
I live smack dab in the center of Memphis

it's hopeless
>>
>>135978942
What part of the PacWest? Tacoma, Wa here.... we got em everywhere.
>>
I like to just drive past them in parking lots blasting RightWingDeathSquad or Mr. Bond songs. Let em know that we're taking shit back
>>
>>135977228
I certainly never relax.
>>
>>135977228
Keep doing god's work OP.
>>
>>135977228
>that halfmoon
She needs to get stoned
>>
>>135977521
Literally kill them.
>>
>>135977228
I work in a warehouse that is literally like 95% nigger.
Dumbest fucking animals.
The vast majority are lazy as all fuck.
I get looks like I'm a fucking Nazi all the time there (6'3, 215, /fit/, blonde hair) not that I am complaining though.
Emancipation was a mistake.
>>
File: 1484461573159.png (324KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1484461573159.png
324KB, 550x367px
I cannot, by any means or methods, avoid sand niggers anymore.
>>
>>135977228
can't I live in the bronx.....SIGH
>>
I live in a 94% white town so I never see them. I refuse to move somewhere that has a noticeable amount of niggers.
>>
>>135981122

rep'in parkchester, where u at?
>>
>>135980307
crying in 5'7 lel
>>
>>135977228
That's the problem here, don't avoid confrontation with them.
>>
>>135983762
desu just hit the gym and learn to fight a little, then just bait a nigger into chimping out and crush his fucking skull
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.