[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the Democratic Party trying to steal Trump's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501735060185.png (554KB, 719x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1501735060185.png
554KB, 719x1588px
They are copying it almost verbatim. Trump needs to hit them on this hard. He should tweet that they are copying his platform and if he had not run they never would be saying anything remotely like what they are saying now. Remind the people that they are only saying this to dupe them in to voting for them and once they regain power they will go back to their old ways.
>>
>>135977052
Have a bump. Fuck the Democrap shills pushing the Russia narrative while plagiarizing the God-Emperor.
>>
>>135977264

This isn't the first time they copied him. They stole his slogan and changed it to "Make America Sick Again" when arguing against Obamacare repeal.

They are straight up trying to steal his platform and it's pathetic. They have nothing to stand on. The fact that they are attempting this proves they realize they're going to lose in 2018 and 2020 and they have no idea how to stop it other than stealing Trump's own platform.
>>
>>135977052
The dems are gonna have a hard time with this. They admit they're not changing their platform significantly, it's just better "messaging". It's BS. They're still for low skill immigration. Both legal and illegal. Illegal is worse because they work for less than minimum wage. They've alienated minorities from whites. They need to keep the minorities voting for them, but if they reach out to whites it'll be perceived as selling out. They'll be easily sabotaged with their own identity politics rhetoric. They remain the party of the rich, the ultra poor and the minorities. And they will not truly help the ultra poor or the minorities as they intend to keep them as a dependent, controllable voting block. They would have to completely change their platform to be able to help the middle class, the working class, and getting the poor back to work. That's not something they seem to be willing to do. They'd have to put Bernie's people in power for that.
>>
File: 1479523721243.jpg (220KB, 1360x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479523721243.jpg
220KB, 1360x576px
>>135977796
Media will never compare their new stance to Trump.
The dems will make sure of that.
>>
>>135977796
This. We must educate the populace with men magic
>>
>>135977052
>Shmuck Churner
Why would anyone care?
>>
>>135978129
All the dems are rolling out this "new" policy plan
>>
>>135977052
Good luck with that. They've already programmed their throng to see a platform like that and induce a Pavlovian "white supremicist dog whistle, bad goy" response.

This also makes me think about what Scott Adams said on Sam Harris' show about Trump moving the far right towards the center without them realizing it. He has also managed to move the moderate left towards the right. Still not tired of winning!
>>
haha that's outright plagiarism
>>
>>135977052
Absolutely pathetic
>>
>>135977052
Bump
>>
I know it's not their intent but I can't read them pushing that platform without getting an internal reaction that they are just directly shilling FOR Trump. Why not just go for the real deal if those are your political "goals". What a fail party.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.