[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMERICAN SMALL TALK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 21

File: 7000-pic-cashier (1).jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
7000-pic-cashier (1).jpg
49KB, 400x300px
> Did you find everything you were looking for?

Why does everyone engage in so much needless small talk in this country? It takes so much longer to simply check out of a store because of the multitudes of people sharing their life stories between the cashier.
Where I'm from, the only time the cashier speaks is to tell you the price.

How do we fix this?
>>
>>135976313
First step - remove that nigger.
>>
>>135976313
>say 'yes' while paying
fucking autist
>>
Management requires it. Do you really think those employees give a shit about you or your life when you're coming in to buy a box of tissues and lube for the 4th time that week
>>
Worst of all, this is what they expect you to do if you get a job like this. They need you to be social or normies won't shop there anymore. Don't they want to be done shopping as quickly as possible so that they can go back to doing whatever it is that normies do?

How do we fix autismophobia?
>>
>>135976769
usually removal is the last step.
>>
>Exucse me do you work here
>>
happy, high test men make small talk easy. miserable people dont.
>>
>>135976313
>person doing their job
>retards REEE
>>
It's stressed to do this in retail; it establishes rapport while also giving the illusion that you give a shit.

America is a nation of extroverts, I feel this even more knowing that I'm an introvert but a loudmouth compared to a Finn.

Don't come to this country, by the way.
>>
>>135976313
the self check out is the next aisle over, use that instead
>>
>>135976313
Because we are not autistic.
>>
Can someone drive to ops hous and kick him square in his ass for being such an autistic fagboi
>>
>>135977267
Small talk is literally just empty noise, not unlike grunting and howling of low function autists.
>>
>>135976313
It is a vestige of when we were a white country and people actually knew each other and chatted.

You knew the mechanic, you asked him about his recent fishing trip. You knew the grocer, you asked him about his granddaughter.

Now of course we don't have community anymore so it has devolved into a corporate script.
>>
File: 1500142254134.jpg (42KB, 553x579px) Image search: [Google]
1500142254134.jpg
42KB, 553x579px
>>135977149

Too late, I'm a married man.

>>135977072

Making the small talk isn't the hard part. I just want to get the fuck out of the store. Usually I'm with my wife and we're already having a conversation by the time we get to the checkout, which we'll then stop because it's time to talk to some random about the peppers we're buying and how his son loves spicy foods...
>>
>>135976313
It's a requirement, corporate sends in secret shoppers all the time to make sure you are talking to people, greeting them, up selling shit, making sure they feel great, etc. If you fail to do this you get a warning the first time and then a week suspension the second. And then fired the third I believe.
>>
>>135976313
I wish someone would small talk with me. I miss having simple, meaningless conversations that were mostly pleasant. Now people are either buried in their phone or they are trying to hustle or scam with some sob story.
>>
>>135976313
Is it really that big of a deal if the cashier is making sure, before you left the store, that you found everything you needed? It literally takes 3 seconds to ask you that, while they are ringing up your items at the same time. If they didn't ask you that it would still take the same exact amount of time to check out.

Seriously grow up, you loser. Saged and hidden.
>>
>>135977107
But we have to kill all those retarded wagecucks lmao we need the automatons and feudalism!
>>
>>135977149
>tfw will move to the US in 5 years
I fucking hate Finland and that is one the reasons
>>
>>135977574
I remember those comfy days. I knew every neighbor on our street, all the people who worked at our local stores or post office. Everything was so orderly and predictable, in a nice way that I wish would have never ended.
>>
>>135976313
I used to get confused when americans (especially south americans)customers came and asked how are you?
I didn't know if I was supposed to respond until I found out people ask that instead of saying hi,hello,morning etc...i would feel so autistic like...what im supposed to do?sometimes if it was a qt customer i would use the opportunity to talk to them and offer to show the city etc etc,got a few qts that way.
At least in my country when someone asks you how are you it's because they expect to hear an answer/they want to know not because they don't know people say hello.
>>
File: 1467354365789.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1467354365789.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>135976313

>How do we destroy any semblance of community left in the country?
>>
File: dss.jpg (221KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dss.jpg
221KB, 768x1024px
>can't talk and pay for your items at the same time

Jesus, how autistic can you be?
Small talk is what makes this place great. I know the majority of the people don't give a shit about how my day was when they ask, but some do, and the people who actually want to know are what make the tradition of small talk basically everywhere a great thing.

God bless the USA.
>>
>>135976313
you don't belong here
>>
>>135976964
This desu. I always liked the people that shut the fuck up when I worked retail.
>>
>did you find what your looking for?
>will that be cash or credit?
>does your card have a chip?
>would you like to donate for kids with cancer?
>would you like cashed back?
>is this the right amount?
>please enter your rewards number
>would you like a receipt?

Literally every fucking store in the US
>>
>>135977267
GTFO REEEE
>>135977574
Damn...
Sad!
>>
>>135976313

Europeans don't do this?
>>
>>135976313
Personally, I agree. I might just be an autist, but I just don't really like small talk, honestly. I'd rather do something else rather than talk about my past workday with someone who'll I'll never talk to again.
>>
Its called costumer service nigga

>did you find everything you needed
>no, i need x
>oh its over there, let me get someone to get it for you
>store made another sale
op is retarded
>>
>>135978121
Walk into any bar in Europe and ask for a beer.......just say BEER

Bartender pours you any beer he chooses and gives it to you without saying a word
>>
>>135976964
Seriously. Also I think I now hate old women. They never shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1496704664821.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1496704664821.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>135977959

There have been times where I have already paid and am waiting for the cashier to stop telling me a story. No, I'm not going to just up and leave because I'm not as autistic as you think I am.

I think the problem is more annoying here as most of the people are really old and love to take their time (I live in Florida.)

IIRC New York wasn't that bad
>>
>>135978097
Do you have a membership?
Do you want to become a member?
>>
>>135978222
>5 people behind me
>yes thanks for asking I forgot a watermelon, tuna, sausage and milk. Please get it.
>thanks for waiting guys
>glad the cunt asked otherwise I'd have to go back around to shop
>>
>>135978263

Seriously? No way. Are Europeans just really shy or something? I can understand Germans doing this, but do they ALL do this?
>>
File: 1495362268592m.jpg (26KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495362268592m.jpg
26KB, 1024x576px
>>135978097
>>135978334

These two. FUCK

I love it when they word things like

> Would you like to support our troops today?
>>
>>135978216
Yes, you are just an autist.

>Hurr durr I dont get the point of socializing when I can just rot my brain with electronics and shoot awkward glances at people in my beta posture.

You fags are the cancer that needs to be fixed. Not decent "normies" as you aspies call them.
>>
>>135976313
Because we've become a service economy.
>>
>>135978450
No, you mouthbreathing retard. You'll find spaniards are probably going to be way more talkative than finns, for example.
>>
>>135978450
I went to Europe and was amazed by how simple everything was. When I came back to the states I realized how much fucking bullshit talking we do and time wasting on transactions.
>>
>>135976313
They were taking my information at a store today and I saw her put in "male" and I said, no, I'm gender fluid. She asked what that was, I said a bad joke. Took a minute but the guy behind me and her both got it a few seconds later.
>>
It's all some elderly people have though.
>>
>>135978757
Some people actually want to choose their beer instead of being at the whim of a pretentious stranger who may pick something they hate.

Would you really want to pay for a fucking Bud Light you didnt want just because thats what he chose for you?

That sounds fucking awful. I swear millenials are just children. They are still looking for mommy everywhere they go. Like they cant function as an independent adult.
Dont even know what beers they like, need mommy to help them decide.
>>
>>135978689

So who are the weirdos then? Just Finns and Germans?

>>135978757

Well yeah, but inefficiencies like that make us human. If all we had to do was go around and say BEER, FOOD, or SEX, things would be shit.

This also helps explain a lot about Europe though, kind of like bidets do.
>>
>>135977637
You just sound like an asshole who can't be pleasant to people as you go about your day. No wonder your wife is fucking someone else.
>>
>>135978450
Hummm if you're a tourist or you look like you simply don't want to talk yup,people won't go full we have an excellent selection of beers bla bla bla,usually in spain if someone doesn't want to talk we don't feel like we need to fucking bother them,at least in my case I would only bother with those customers that came everyday if not I would simply respond in kind so as not to be rude but since I couldn't care less for them i would simply answer back with whatever they said.
Some tourists are simply retarded though,I don't even work art a tourist related shit and some tourists would go and say "why don't you smile" i don't know where those fucktard came from but i had 4 different people tell me that (probably brits)i don't fucking go England on vacation and just because I'm on vacation expect them to be happy and smiling by being bothered by a tourist if they have been up since 4 am...
>>
>>135977959

It's not just an American thing, Canadians and Brits do it too. Basically any non autistic white western country.
ie everyone except Scandinavians, google pics of their busstop line ups to confirm
>>
It's only irritating to me when they give you these rehearsed lines. Usually, it is just a manifestation of our friendly, engaging culture. One of you foreign fucks was on here complaining about eye contact and smiling in the streets, saying it was insincere. It isn't. It's just part of the culture. In Germany and the Netherlands, it was alienating to go to a cashier and not have them look at you and barely even acknowledge you. Like the automatons are already here. Czech Republic was like walking around in a world of zombies. No eye contact, no acknowledgment of our mutual humanities. Just ice and alienation.
>>
>>135978689
>>135978689
Cause their niggers

>hold up amigo
>slaps bulls ass outside shop he's loitering
>so Yu's telling me
>shouts Ole for no apparent reason
>hombre was saying we wuz
>gets scared by local sharia mob and leaves
>yells in distance while running.....we wuz EU and shiet
>>
>>135978401
Negro call manager and get another employee to get your shit while negro checks out the rest of his customers.
>Kangz
>>
>>135976313
This is why I hated being cashier in retail. At least on the sales floor talking to someone felt a little more natural.
>>
>>135979361
>Spain
>Niggers
Pick one nigger
>>
>>135979246
It's basically anglosphere thing, really.
>>
>>135979155

But do you still say something to people, or is it just BEER?

>>135979361

If Spaniards small talk and Finns don't, then Spaniards are whiter than Finns desu
>>
>>135979469
Maybe deep africans are white too. They sure love to talk about nothing a lot.
>>
>>135978978
You sound like and uneducated fuck that's never stepped outside of a Buffalo Wild Wings let alone traveled the world. I feel bad for you, loser.
>>
>>135976313
I've worked retail.
we do it because we have to, and it fucking sucks.
But it probably squeezes out a few more shekels in profits so it's gonna be done
>>
>>135976313
>i hate society
>i hate people

literally kys you sociopath
>>
>>135976313
It's called civilization. Would you prefer if everyone walked around grunting at each other and staring at the floor?
>>
File: 1501577773183.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501577773183.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>135979854

It's not like this in every country.
>>
>>135979452
They are everywhere
>>
And these fucking Krauts and Nordics..... They won't say hello to you on the street and if you try to talk to them they look at you like you're a piece of shit. But if a Muslim walks up to them, and rapes them or steals from them, I guess that's ok because at least the refugee didn't attempt small talk. Assholes.
>>
>>135976313
As an American, I agree.

I don't get small talk. I don't need to be smiled at or asked how I'm doing upon entering a store.

Just stfu, please. I don't need to talk about my day or anything like that.
>>
>>135979750
No ones blaming the cashiers anon
You're only doing your job
>Except Trader Joe's
>I know your not posting to 4chan but plz STFU and let me leave
>>
>>135978689
That depends on the spaniard usually most people go to touristic spots and come with the image of vacation and fun and shit like that thus expect everyone to be chill and talkative and smiling etc,i wasn't that amused after the thousandth lost tourists comes to me without at any point bothering to remind me he doesn't speak my language or trying to be polite about it but simply starts speaking in ebonics or bongistany and after I bother to tell help them while other real customers are waiting they tell me why don't you smile....It's almost as if they don't realise not everyone is fucking thrilled to have to help someone in another language spbecause he is retarded and can't follow directions or simply follow the other thousands of cattle tourists are...

>>135979469
It depends,if I go to the same place oftenly i do engage in small talk,normalfags like small talk and being polite opens a lot of offers and promotions autistics don't get,they'll offer you better shit,inform you of offers,etc etc,i can understand it because after many rude customers it feels good to find someone polite(even when I'm working if someone is polite,regardless of origin i would try to outshine him and help him in all i could)

The key to me has always been being polite,if you ask things please sir etc etc,you do get smiles and good service everywhere,if you act like you don't want to talk,or you aren't nice,people tend to give a fuck about you,at least that's how I've always seen it
>>
>>135980020

No wonder German girls love refugees, it's probably the only male attention they've gotten in a long time
>>
This is one of the perks of being here. People tend to leave you alone in restaurants and shops. If it wasn't for my American accent, I'm sure no one would ever strike up small talk.
>>
>>135979854
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>135979966
Thanks, shitstain. I've lived abroad for 20 years and I have some idea what "the world" looks and and oh hey: people make small talk. Only 4chan turboautists have problems with this.
>>
>>135979961
Civilized thing would be two persons having profound discussion about well researched topics such as art, technology or politics or asking something you need an answer for and getting a fair response.
>>
>>135980114
Saying hello makes you aware your being watched so you don't steal
The donations are use as a pure tax write off plus helps their corporate image
Member cards/points/rewards is to track and upsell you
>>
>>135976313
Do to Europe if you don't like conversation and want to be a soulless automaton
Small talk is a part of New World life
>>
>>135976313

Small talk is very dead in America after smartphones. If an employee says shit like that to you at the checkout its because their boss makes them.
>>
>>135980536
*Go
>>
>>135976313
I've worked at walmart for 10+ years. I can tell you that the reason we workers ask you shit like that is literally because we want to take you to the backroom and suck each other's cocks. We see your autistic mannerisms and immediately realize you're a fellow faggot OP. Try it next time dude. Next time someone asks you if you found everything you were looking for tell them "No but I was looking for something in the back, perhaps you can come help me?"
>>
>>135977852
>I fucking hate Finland

Why? List your top 3 reasons.
>>
>>135976313
I perfer that then when they offer me store credit or some promotion bullshit. A simple yeah and I'm gone.
>>
File: kyary2_zps6a277bd4.gif (843KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
kyary2_zps6a277bd4.gif
843KB, 400x225px
>>135980573
This

>>135980403
>>135980536

Almost every Asian country doesn't have this issue. You dictate what happens in stores, restaurants, etc. It's great. You can focus on talking to the people you actually care about.
>>
>>135976313
Come here and no words are needed for purchase, if the person at the cash register says a word just mumble perkele or something.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>>135977959
lol Where do you think you are? Most of us on this board myself included are introverts. We hate having to put ourselfs out there, we hate having be force to meet new people or talk to new people when we don't want to. Just that simple. When you think of the term autist on here its not a joke; pol literally calculated the coordinates of a flag for the hwndu shit using the stars and air traffic control maps. No we don't like talking to people IRL NOW FUCK OFF!!
>>
Just tell them your life is bad, tell them the most recent intrusive thought you've had. Tell them what you're afraid of and why. Just say I'm sick and miserable. Get really anti semitic really fast.

Teach them a fucking lesson that's what I do. You start going semi oldfag and this shit becomes a war.
>>
>>135980758
>i have visited tokyo for a delightful two-week jaunt and know a thing or two about asia
>>
>>135976313
Just do a sharp inhale and be done with it.
>>
File: 1501527037867.jpg (12KB, 319x287px) Image search: [Google]
1501527037867.jpg
12KB, 319x287px
>>135980886

I'm Asian.
>>
>>135980758
The last thing we need to emulate is asian bug people and their disconnection with everything around them.
>>
>>135980886
>I talk with my wahabist friends and know everything
>>
>>135981049
eat a dick you halfbreed and l2asia while you're at it
>>
File: fuck this lgbt earth.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this lgbt earth.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
Recommend me some places where I don't have to fucking talk to anyone ever.
>>
File: 1484881324779.jpg (65KB, 741x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484881324779.jpg
65KB, 741x900px
>Small talk is bad goy
>Why don't you live in a multiracial big city and feel alienated.
>>
>>135981305
Finland
>>
If you want to make small talk in Saudi Arabia, just find a Wahabbi and say something like "Muhammad y'akl kharat abu-Bakr". This is a blessing and a kind way of saying good morning. A poetic way, kind of like Sabah al-ful in Egypt.
>>
>>135976313
Cashier here, I usually say hi, how are you, bye, and have a nice day.
>>
>>135976313
You can fix it with suicide
>>
>>135976313
I don't know but I hate it too, I wonder if it's played some small role in the death of retail. I know a lot of millennials (and autists) shop online, but I still go to the store because I want my shit when I want it. I don't want to be on UPS's schedule. I'd totally go to a completely automated store like that Amazon concept video.
>>
>>135977149
>Us
>Country of extroverts
>Country with the most people living in their parents basements
>Country with by far the most people living on psych meds

This meme that Americans are good at anything but money needs to stop
>>
>>135981515
>يا سلام
>beans
>neck
>>
Talking is fine, I just hate irritating sales people that annoy you when you are shopping.
>>
>>135977852
>Brown immigrant
>Not enough gibs
>>
>>135981681
>US only good at money!
Haha, of course Greece would be writing this.
>>
>>135976313
They do it to be nice
Also sitting behind a register for 8 hours a day is boring, they talk to liven things up for what is extremely repetitive work.

I hate small talk though, but I get why they do it.
>>
>>135981746
No, not ful. Ful. Yasmin. Jasminum sambac.
>>
>>135981531
What if it was a woman?
>>
>>135976313

>Be a literal Swekek autist
>Buy shoes in LA
>Sit down and try a pair on
>Employee tries to put the shoes on for me
>Not a fan of NAP violations
>Push away his hand and say "no"
>He stands up and looks at me putting on the shoes
>The manager and another female worker show up
>Three people now stand in a half circle around me and watch me put on shoes
>"Those are some good shoes" the manager says
>decide to buy them
>first guy that "helped" me says
>"I hope you're happy with the service, my name is Juan"
>Why the fuck do I need to know your name? I think to myself
>Overdo my foreign accent to the fat begro cashier, maybe she won't think I speak English and won't talk to me
>"I like your accent, where are you from?"

Fuck
>>
File: k.png (773KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
773KB, 980x552px
>>135982097
>>
File: 1246033984.jpg (151KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
1246033984.jpg
151KB, 425x300px
>>135976313
>Where I'm from, the only time the cashier speaks is to tell you the price.
Must be a very courteous and sympathetic place
>>
>>135981746
Die sand nigger
>>
>>135982432
It could be, but I looked it up, and there was a shadda over the lam. So to transliterate it, it would be SabaaH al-full. Maybe you know that word? I made an error. I don't want to say morning of beans to you. I want to say morning of jasmine.
>>
>>135982355
Seems like hell on earth.
>>
File: 81rFQEz5iaL.jpg (315KB, 1000x699px) Image search: [Google]
81rFQEz5iaL.jpg
315KB, 1000x699px
>>135982355
Your first mistake was going to la, probably one of the most extrovert areas of the u.s you'd be better off going into the middle of north Dakota or some shit. At least there you wouldn't have what 3 people surrounding and swarming you? Because you swatted some guys hand away, yea welcome to LA indeet.
>>
>>135982596
How bout we let them translate
>>
>>135976313
They are forced to do it by their employers.
I'm glad I live in Germany, where I am not confronted with that shit constantly. Was pretty annoying when I was in the US
>>
>>135976313
>> Did you find everything you were looking for?
It's fake giving a fuck about customers. Some of the dipshits feel better about themselves when being engaged in small talk, especially geezers. It's essentially a ploy to deprive gullible goys of their shekels, as taught by filthy Jews.

Now all that platitudes and lies coming from a Jew is starting to make sense now, doesn't it?

>Where I'm from
Sounds like you need to be deported.
>>
>>135980846
this is some high tier method acting
>>
>>135982741
Those fuckers won't know what to do with it. Send it to the CIA and tell them to have an Egyptian (((specialist))) look at it. If they're not familiar with the idiom, which isn't rare, they'll be sitting tearing up their copies of Wehr all day.
>>
>>135982755
Agreed German bro
I was in Bavaria and most of you are assholes that don't talk except my family. We're like the mexicans of Europe they tell me. I triggered a lot of your locals by being 6ft, blonde hair, blue eyes, built like a Hitler test tube baby and being and absolute degenerate and not afraid to call out the shitskin she at every bus top and train station.
>>
File: 1500436615233.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500436615233.png
41KB, 500x500px
>>135976313
Community. Tradition. Fellowship. Trust in your neighbor. These are all dying because you autists can't say, "Hello" to another human being.
Either join society or neck yourself.

sage
>>
>>135983236
You're all sociopaths, fuckers just pretending to be social.
>>
>>135977671
Same
>>
sometimes i explosively fake sneeze just as theyre about to say something then ring my hands like there's snot dripping from them and and moan awwwwww gaaaawwwd loudly and turn around and look over everyones heads. usually by that time i can punch in my number and gtfo
>>
>>135976313
>Why does everyone engage in so much needless small talk in this country?
Because they aren't miserable pieces of shit like you OP.
>>
File: 1500569882724s.jpg (3KB, 124x100px) Image search: [Google]
1500569882724s.jpg
3KB, 124x100px
>>135977921
Tfw when gen Z and have never experienced anything from people except akward glances and mumbled replys when either trying to start smalltalk or engaging in corporate banter as people instantly look back at their phones.
>>
>>135977574
Haha
>>
>>135976313

Are you for fucking real? Anyone who thinks this is a problem is a sociopath. Learn how to end the conversation fast if you don't wanna socialize with other human beings.
>>
>>135976313
>how fix?

Go back to where you came from.
>>
>>135976313
> Did you find everything you were looking for?
>that pic
Are americans living inside a TES Oblivion computer simulation?
>>
>>135978469
>Do you have a membership or air miles card?
>Do you want to sign up for one
>Nothanks.jpg
>Are your sure it only takes a minute

REEEEEEEEE NO I DONT EANT TO FUCKING SIGN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP WHY TF WOULD I HAVE AN AIRMIKES CARD IM 17 JUST GIVE ME MY SAFEWAY CHICKEN AND FUG OFF

is what I think to myself as I reply "oh no that's fine thanks"
>>
File: gnarly.jpg (75KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
gnarly.jpg
75KB, 640x473px
"No, I was looking for a hot girl to suck my dick, but you're all out."
>>
File: 1497037609986 1.jpg (43KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1497037609986 1.jpg
43KB, 300x226px
>>135976313
>> Did you find everything you were looking for?

That's not "small talk". That's customer service. The store clerk is required to ask you. The store clerk personally doesn't give 2 fucks if you , "found everything you were looking for".

Just say "yes thankyou". and stop being such an autist.

There is no need to start a thread about it on a politically incorrect forum.
>>
>>135976313
>be me
>go to 7/11
>grab one rockstar and cheap pack of smokes
>based sikh bro rings it up
>"that'll be $14.58"
>say "fuck" under my breath because California is shit
>pay
>leave

everyday
>>
>>135978816
Autismo detected
>>
>>135976313

Israel?
>>
>>135977852
Kill yourself, friend
>>
>>135983918
Traffic cigarettes annon. $5
>>
do people just stay at the counter after they pay just packing up their shit?
>>
I like Finland because of Lemminkainen. That's not the only reason, but I like that guy. Sibelius wrote a piece called Laulu Lemminkaiselle which the US should change the lyrics to and make the national anthem. God bless Lemminkainen.
>>
>>135976313
Everyone does this
>>
File: 1501128901146.jpg (51KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501128901146.jpg
51KB, 576x1024px
>>135983918
Working A&W drive thru

>"That comes to $14.88"
> "heil Hitler"
>*glance around to make sure boss isn't looking*
>"You /pol/?"
>"Ya boi"
>*Do secret handshake through drive thru window and then he speeds off*

If your reading this polbro say hi you ordered papa burger combo and root beer

U fat fuck
>>
>>135984209
I read Kalevala a long time ago. What did Lemminkainen do, specifically?
>>
>>135983948
Kek
>>
>>135983834
>IM 17
MOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>135984321
Was waiting for someone to start kvetching
>>
>/pol/tards will defend this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkpr1btb1Ak
>>
>>135978978
>Some people actually want to choose their beer instead of being at the whim of a pretentious stranger who may pick something they hate.
????????? every bar in europe has tap
when you ask for just a beer you're just asking for whatevers on the tap your tremendous retard, you know exactly what you are getting you just don't need to make a conversation about it

americans are the ones that act like fucking aspies over here jesus christ on a stick
>>
>>135984278
There's just some good stories about him doing Hercules type things. Fighting with snakes, but if you remember, he was also kind of a magician/wizard character. I need to pull that book out again. Also, the music that Sibelius wrote to represent him is great. Tells the story of the Swan of Tuovola , etc.
>>
>>135982355
Laffing picturing this story

Was expecting them to all start clapping and saying "good jahb" when you put them on.

Also at the register like "hurnga turn durnga my name ees Sven I am from sveden hurnga durnga!"
>>
>>135982658

In many ways it is, not a big fan of their cities(sorry burgerbros, just not a fan of big extrovert crowds) liked Grand Canyon though and will return to USA for their nature scenery
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.