[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Atlantic Slave Trade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: slave trade map.jpg (55KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
slave trade map.jpg
55KB, 600x351px
This was the WORST slave trade in history. Watch this video and LEARN you ignorant cucks.

https://youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
>>
File: Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png (53KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png
53KB, 1425x625px
>15 million
So a few million less than in India today.
>>
>>135976249
*cough* this happened before any of us were born *cough cough*
>>
>>135976249
Thank God the British shut it down.
There should be a memorial to the West Africa Squadron who ended this vile trade.
>>
Yup. It ruined North and South America.
>>
>>135976249
Damn jew slave traders.
>>
>>135976249
I wonder if they are even aware that slavery is still a booming trade..... IN FUCKING AFRICA.
>>
I wonder how much truth there might be to this?

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg
>>
>>135976249
Look up the Barbary slave trade.
> case closed
>>
>>135976893
Damn straight it did, technically Booth destroyed the only last chance. Lincoln was going to send them back.
>>
>>135978054
wtf I hate John Wilkes Booth now
>>
>>135976893
What these history blurists don't seem to take into account is the intensity and scale of the psychological slavery that was inflicted. Imagine being not only institutionally barricaded but IDEOLOGICALLY engrained in society as less than a dog THEN have that validated by GOD (religious obstruction and manipulation of course). People barely can shake out what someone said to them in 4th grade. Imagine your WHOLE ethnic group is considered equal to dogs and is treated as literal property. This is the most deplorable torture a human can devise for another human to go through and this lasted COUNTLESS YEARS. Not only is Africa completely fucked up from manipulation of order but they inherited the worst parts of modern society. (Modern weaponry, Marxism, mass corruption of governance etc.) Some people live in a fucking bubble. That bubble is about to burst, and that blast radius is from the truth to your shame.
>>
>>135976249
>5 million niggers
no wonder Rio is so fucked up
>>
>>135979908
>Deus Vult guy is a racist
Wait..why do you think you even have the slightest chance of not going to hell kek?
>>
>>135976249
What about the Berbery slave trade
>>
>>135976249

>WE
>ARE
>NOT
>SORRY
>>
>>135976249
>the WORST slave trade in history
Fuck yourself leaf
>>135977865
This
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.