[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this our new hero?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: abc.jpg (45KB, 419x456px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
45KB, 419x456px
Is this our new hero?
>>
File: 1468809096761.jpg (31KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1468809096761.jpg
31KB, 640x470px
>>135972750
>one of the few people in Trump's cabinet who seems like he can actually get shit done and doesn't appear to be some kind of neocon infiltrator with his own ulterior motives is a Jew

I don't know what to believe.
>>
>>135972750
He has been our patron saint for over a year, get with the program.
>>
>>135972750
I don't know if he's like... /ourJew/ and somehow identifies as white or if there are a fraction of them that are aware of what is happening with the goyim and want to do everything they can to prevent anudda shoah by being on their side.
I don't know...I'm not willing to give him Brother Nathaniel status yet though.
>>
File: 1463745775507.jpg (69KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1463745775507.jpg
69KB, 890x890px
>>135972750
That's a fucking kike...

so no.
>>
He's just Bannon-lite REEEEE. He's not gonna CRASH THIS ESTABLISHMENT WITH NO SURVIVORS. But still, he actually cares about America and its people. The people that are there right now. Not the hordes of unwesternized immigrants that COULD be there.

This fucking journalist going "oh so you only want immigrants from Europe, that's racist". How ridiculous things have gone. Yeah NO SHIT you want the good immigrants. Yeah, Europe are the good nations. The rest of the world is mostly a shithole. There are plenty of skilled people that speaks English all over the place, but those cucks would rather purposefully avoid them because they would assimilate too well and that's bad. They literally think it's bad. They want multiculturalism as an end in itself. The globalists need it for their plans.
>>
>Is this our new hero?
No but as a Jew he is able to BTFO the Jew media.

I hope to see more of him and people like him handle the trash in the MSM.
>>
Poor man's Bannon.
>>
File: millerbook.jpg (66KB, 1240x698px) Image search: [Google]
millerbook.jpg
66KB, 1240x698px
>>135972750
Stephen Miller is fucking
highest quality pilpul in the world
i mean sharpened to the finest razor edge
hes fucking unreal
this is exactly how trump wants press sec and comm. director to treat the media
>Acosta says the immigration bill is racist and accuses policy of being to control the demograpic destiny of the country.
>it fucking is exactly that
>Miller acts all insulted and says Acosta is ignorant and backward-thinking to insinuate such rubbish!
>it's super effective!
>Acosta immasculated.
>NYT tries the same thing, Miller does the same move : "What if we bring in foreign labor to replace the staff at NYT? Would you like it then?"
this kike is off the hook
>>
He is to blame for the crap storm Trump got for the original travel ban and probably should have been fired for that. Today he just got himself back to even.
>>
We'll just have to burn him last.
>>
>>135974905
You can tell from his thought processes and how he frames things that he's a Jew. He definitely argues like one
>>
>>135972750
no
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.