[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nogs in Military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: El_Cher_5.jpg (45KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
El_Cher_5.jpg
45KB, 513x600px
>Grew up in small, predominantly white town
>Almost every black person fulfills stereotype of being disrespectful, dropping out of high school, making no effort to find a job, and "gettin dem white bitches"

>Redpill rage further fueled by brother in law explaining how the city of Baltimore where he works in city planning is progressively becoming worse by affirmative action placing high school drop out blacks in positions of power they don't have the basic understanding of
>Read about the decline of South Africa, Detroit, Rhodesia, and numerous other cases
>Redpilled beliefs increase

Fast forward two years

>Join Military
>Meet blacks from the most Nog corners of America and all other walks of life
>No matter how stereotypically hood they are (or were), they now follow a code of honor, respect, hard work, and discipline
>On and off duty

Is compulsory military service the answer to ending the more corrosive and detrimental aspects of Ghetto culture?

Discuss
>>
>>135971732
>Is compulsory military service the answer to ending the more corrosive and detrimental aspects of Ghetto culture?

Probably. You need to give them a treatment warranted by their behavior in order to change their behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
>>
File: avg pol user.jpg (176KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
avg pol user.jpg
176KB, 536x536px
>>135971732
>Is compulsory military service the answer to ending the more corrosive and detrimental aspects of Ghetto culture?

No, because /pol/ told me niggers are inherently low-iq apes that are un-trainable in anything other than drug dealing, robbery or shooting white folks. The so called niggers you found in the military are crypto-nogs.
>>
>>135971732
idk man i was in the military to and the nogs i saw maintained there shitty nigger ways
>>
File: st vincent.jpg (48KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
st vincent.jpg
48KB, 617x409px
The ones who choose to join the military probably had the least ape-like tendencies to begin with. Making hoodrats soldiers will just lead to an undisciplined army.
>>
>>135971732
This is a great idea. negroid chimp armies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>135973553
Come to think of it, they'd be a great weapon. Just round up thousands of Pavement Apes and ship them off to whatever country we don't like. They'd assault the locals, rape the women, demand GIBS and the government of that nation won't be able to retaliate without sanctions because they're not dealing with a militarized force.
>>
>>135973329
What branch out of curiosity? In the Army from what I've seen thus far, most are well well adjusted, but I understand discipline standards differ from branch to branch or even post to post.

I have however heard stories of other posts with higher percentages of blacks have a problem with black leadership showing favoritism and an almost Mafia-like loyalty to other blacks, even if it means fucking over a white person. Still not direct Nog behavior though. If anything, that's just higher level criminal thinking.
>>
>>135973845
LOL, "pavement apes" New term and I love it. Sides where full of mirth. :)

And underated post. and idea.
>>
In the army. Literally they don't change, they're the majority of the problem makers. They tend to group up with their own kind and disappear whenever work needs to be done. Literally the biggest shitbags
>>
>>135971732
tell me these nigs are masons....click clack masons..whatever they call it i dont remember right now
>>
>>135975590
prince hall masons! every coon i met in the army was into prince hall masonry and
>>
>>135971732
The problem is not cultural but ethnic. I don't want blacks even if they were 160IQ genuises.
>>
File: 1388092182387.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388092182387.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>135971732

Probably not. I'd wager the blacks who have the initiative to go into the military are probably a cut above your average hood dweller.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.