[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decoding the Prophecy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1496732396995.jpg (34KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496732396995.jpg
34KB, 600x558px
Guys, so far it's been holding true, let's see if we can finish it.

For you autists who don't know, this is the prophecy:
>>77200224
https://pastebin.com/SVkvyant

Current things that have thus far come true:
>Three branches will become one.
Republicans gain control of all three branches of US goverment

>An island will drift away.
Brexit

There may have been more, but these are the only ones that have definitively happened that I'm aware of. Enlighten me otherwise.

My speculations:
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
"A black flag (Black Standard) was used by Muhammad to represent his religion. It was used as the standard of the Abbasid Caliphate. It has also been stated that it will be the flag of the army that will fight the Dajjal."
Something big will happen with the radical Islamists (The Dajjal is a big deal)

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
China currently has a severe lack of water resources, mostly due to water shortages and contaminants in potable waters. So this will be resolved in some way. Or perhaps a flood?

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
California's secession from the US.
Or something to do with Russia (Maybe the new sanctions against it? Or perhaps they'll enter the political/military scene in a big way?)

>A rock will stand on seven hills.
There are seven continents in the world (Not including the potential New Zealand-including one). So perhaps there will be a global entity encompassing all seven (Like the (((Rothschilds))), perhaps? Does that mean they'll win against the Norks, Syrians and Cubans? They're the only countries without a Rothschilds-Approved™ central bank now, as far as I'm aware)

I know I'm missing many things, so help me out here. Let's decode this prophecy, before it's too late. If we can figure out the next ones before they happen, we can find the trend, and see what will occur at the end.
Don't know about you folks, but I'm not too keen on finding out what the rod and ring are after they strike.
>>
>>135969195
Oh, another thing:

>Idols will speak and move about.
Idols are god-like entities. So perhaps religions will begin to shift demographically/geographically? Forced Islamism looks to be the trend, but they've yet to speak beyond Allah-Akbar and Give us money and guns!
>>
The problem with prophecies is they are too vague and literally anything can be interpreted as the meaning.
For example, the island drifting away could have been the huge chunk of ice that broke from Antarctica.
The black flag over the dome could either be ISIS when they invaded Phillipines or it could mean Antifa flag over the capital building. Or it could mean ISIS planting a flag over the vatican.
The bolt that shines but doesn't kill could be the Syria strike, or it could be the ICBM test that was done the other day.
You see, this shit is intentionally left vague. Unless we have some expert on scripture and biblical verses make this out no one is going to be 100% right on it.
>>
The bolt but will not kill is the Trump tower on election night in Chicago. When it got struck by lightning.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.