[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our Future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500231742443.jpg (40KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1500231742443.jpg
40KB, 425x516px
We here at /pol/ are people who live in oppisition to the way things are currently being run in our society.

Rather it be homosexual behavior being viewed as normal, white people being mistreated simply for being white, abortion being normalized or scientists trying to tell us there's unlimited genders.

Not only in our daily lives do we have these lifestyles being impressed upon us by degenerate sheep but they also slip it in to our education and our entertainment.

I would like to ask anyone reading this who pushes degenerate lifestyles to please stop.

Please stop promoting your way of life to our society.

That is all.

Thank you and go with Christ.
>>
>>135969102
>currently being run in our society
So you will turn against God if faith becomes the norm?

Sad contrarian child. Why are you even on 4chan?
>>
>>135969102
i hope kate is in the new life is strange
>>
>>135969102
>white people being mistreated simply for being white

fucking go outside

t. white male who isn't oppressed in 'commiefornia'
>>
>>135969102
>homosexual behavior being viewed as normal
/pol/ is full of faggots just like you, you dumb larping faggot
>>
>>135969348
No, I would never abandon Christ.
To who else would I go?

>>135971418
I'm from California and notice a difference, maybe you're not as observant.

>>135971590
I'll pray you go to hell you faggot and/or faggot enabler.
>>
>>135969348
>faith becomes the norm
>so enveloped in secular bullshit society he thinks faith isn't the norm
Wow
>>
>>135969348
America was founded by Christians moron.
>>
>>135969102

>We here at /pol/ are people who live in oppisition to the way things are currently being run in our society

/pol/ is an effeminate, degenerate board which claims to be enlightened and smart and above it all, yet you all just take an arrogant approach by barricading yourselves in here and doing a lot of what leftists do yet acting like you're not part of the degenerate modern world because you don't label yourselves as leftists.
>>
File: Vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (32KB, 220x425px) Image search: [Google]
Vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg
32KB, 220x425px
>>135973948
Most people on /pol/ seem to want to live in a society that's free from the seven deadly sins, even if they themselves are sinners - they still seek change, unlike the left which constantly is telling us that what OP mentioned are normal everyday parts of life when we all know damn well they're not.

I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>135974470

/pol/ is a board where young men do exactly what they complain about it. They bitch about X destroying the west, yet they do X either as a guilty pleasure or an every day activity. /pol/ is not above criticism and this board is eerily similar to leftists and how they think and live their lives. Only difference is the labels.
>>
>>135975034
OP is asking nicely - I like it.
>>
>>135969102
>I would like to ask anyone reading this who pushes degenerate lifestyles to please stop.
You mean like your cuck pope? Yeah, let's both hope that fag/mudslime enabler reads your stupid thread.
>>
File: 1501473585793.gif (3MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1501473585793.gif
3MB, 220x220px
>>135975601
I'm not a Catholic.

>>135975262
Thank you, I prefer asking nicely.
>>
>>135971418

many faggots on here need to go outside and have a life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.