[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so obsessed with rape? http://www.strawpoll.me/13610297

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ra.jpg (453KB, 2000x2748px) Image search: [Google]
ra.jpg
453KB, 2000x2748px
Why are women so obsessed with rape?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13610297
>>
>>135968277
I'm still trying to figure this out, too. The feminists are so fixated on it. Like just fixated and obsessed. They see it everywhere.
>>
Because if proves that nature made men to be the superior to women.
>>
>>135968277
Penis envy
>>
>>135968949

I sometimes think it's projection. Like, there were pictures going on from campuses with feminist stickers, asking "Why are men turned on by violence against women?"

And the funny thing is ... with men you actually have a lot of variability, some men like this, some that. But women pretty much all have the same sexuality, they are pretty much all submissive masochist, aroused by fear, rape and loss of control. It's THEY who are turned on by violence against women.

So maybe the same kind of projection is also at play here. They fantasize so much about being raped that they end up believing all men want to rape them

Or something like ethat.
>>
>>135969137
Yep.
>>
File: ghsh5A4a4g.jpg (30KB, 436x420px) Image search: [Google]
ghsh5A4a4g.jpg
30KB, 436x420px
>>135968277
>sexual phantasy number one
>>
>>135968277
Because it's their most common fantasy.
They do wet dream with tons of rapes.
>>
>>135968277
They are obsessed with it because they feel shame from fantasizing about it.
>>
>>135968277
Women love rape it is the pinnacle of the feminine to so over power the males senses he cannot control himself.
>>
>>135968277
Their vaginas are their biggest selling point. Ask them "what's the worst crime against a woman?", they'll almost always answer "rape". Ask the same question about men, the answer will probably be murder. Guess what's a man's biggest selling point is.
>>
File: g4GA4a4g.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
g4GA4a4g.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>135969868
>>135969976
>>135970346
NUMBER ONE!!
>>
>>135968277
It might be the only way a man can please her. A shocking number of women climax powerfully while being raped.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.