[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Duke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: david-duke-kkk.jpg (73KB, 750x354px) Image search: [Google]
david-duke-kkk.jpg
73KB, 750x354px
Guy doesn't get nearly enough play on here.
>names the jew
>smart, eloquent, educated
>not an asshole or psycho
>delicate and precise without beating around the bush
>has a doctorate and has won political office elections
>his podcast is great

Dude is everything we want in a leader. Why is he barely mentioned on here?
>>
He's a con-man. There's a reason Dr. Pierce ignored him.
>>
a recent podcast for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kvTRCU0ELU
>>
>smart
Publicly outing yourself as a KKK leader is the #1 best way to discredit yourself and anything you're associated with.
>>
Because he's David Duke. He's third rail. You don't talk about him. Same goes for Christopher Nemelka.
>>
>>135966626
But he's not an alpha male. Adam will explain it to you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
>>135966626
David Duke = Jew with multiple plastic surgeries.
>>
>>135966626

I'm sure he's a good guy, but we really have zero connections to white nationalism 1.0 of any kind. Since they had a 100% failure rate on absolutely every point imaginable, there's not much point in pretending that we're part of the same thing. We can use them to learn what not to do though.

Part of the appeal to the rising, ethnocentric reactionary trend is that it's a youth movement; practically 99% of us are under 35. No reason to fuck that up.
>>
>>135966626
http://aryanism.net/blog/hashtali/alex-jones-david-duke-and-the-reverse-bluff/
>>
>>135966626
>Louisiana
>Leading baby boomer controlled op, David Duke, came out of there
>Dick Spencer has some sort of presence there as indicated by his mother's land holding
>most solidly roman catholic state in the union, seat of the former french colony
I smell Jesuits. How's it going tonight, holy father? Grope any pre-pubescent genitals lately?
>>
File: 1499997778244.png (258KB, 467x268px) Image search: [Google]
1499997778244.png
258KB, 467x268px
>>135966760
>conman

faggot. Can't nuke the Duke.
>>
>>135967443
These jew shills are really hard to identify. The swastika flag makes you invisible. You truly are the master of deception. I have absolutely no clue you're a kike.
>>
File: ThatFeelWhenNoGOPNomination.png (313KB, 703x379px) Image search: [Google]
ThatFeelWhenNoGOPNomination.png
313KB, 703x379px
>>135967012
>Christopher Nemelka

Who?
>>
I like Duke but why does he scream like this and let them get under his skin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uSxUH2ZwCw
>>
>>135969618
>David Duke is from Louisiana, therefor he is a Jesuit.

Please learn how to investigate a topic before spreading your opinion.
>>
>>135971486
>scream
He didn't scream at any point. He argued with a moderator who started interrupting him to debate him. That's pretty fucking outrageous.

>>135966626
Duke got character assasinated long ago. He has flaws, he makes some pretty shitty choices about who to partner with and defend sometimes -- and in that respect, the damage to his reputation is his own doing -- but some of the shit you hear most often, eg, "controlled opposition", there's no proof anyone's ever seen and none anyone can produce beyond "well, he must've talked to FBI about something at some point over something". No one ever went to jail because of him, no snitching on "secret cells of white resitance" or some garbage. People call him names because he's competition, that's how the White Identity community is. If you want to destroy someone, start a rumor that he's a Fed. Bingo, character assassination done.
>>
>>135966760
wow, really, tell me more
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.