[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a half white half Persian mongrel anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

Ask a half white half Persian mongrel anything.
>>
>>135963964
how hairy are you?
>>
>>135963964
EdgySphinx is that you?
>>
>>135963964
jontron?
>>
>>135963964
Eye color?
>>
>>135963964
How are you Mongrel exactly if both of your parents are Caucasian?
>>
Are your grandparents on your Iranian side related?
>>
>>135964458
Not very
>>135964536
no
>>135964613
maybe
>>135964616
hazel
>>135964816
Caucasian doesn't equal white
>>135964861
No
>>
>>135963964
are you a muslim?
if so, kill yourself
if not, kill yourself anyway for being an attention whore

sage
>>
>>135965300
Im in-between religions. Not sure what i wanna choose.

Also no and no.
>>
>>135965197
make more videos you nazi faggot
>>
File: 1501618171904.jpg (378KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
1501618171904.jpg
378KB, 1357x628px
>>135964458
Iranians are actually not that hairy. They're comparable to the least hairy Europeans.
>>
Chicken Barg, what do you think of it?
>>
>>135965469
>unironically considering Islam

yea kys
>>
>>135963964
Persian on mother side or father side?
>>
>>135965469
Please choose fire worship. Or Manichaeism. I'm tired of the Bible thumper, Jew, or suicide bomber crap. Aren't you?
>>
>>135966849
Dad obviously. I dont think Ive ever even met a half Persian with a Persian mother yet, atleast not to my knowledge.
>>
>>135967123
I was thinking of Zoroastrianism. Also its not fire worship as they Ahura Mazda.
>>
Ask a full blooded Iranian anything. I actually have evidence to show I'm Iranian, unlike this dumbass
>>
>>135963964
Are you Persian from your father or mother's side? If mother, then you are not Persian and have nothing to do with our culture. If from father's side, then you're fully Persian and not half White, since Persian identity has been passed patrilineally since Sassanian empire.

Also, Persians don't wear keffiyeh.
>>
>>135963964

how many of you would trade in your life right now to become this muslim CHAD?
>>
>>135969278
>identity is only cultural
Yeah, Persian is an ethnic group, too. You can have a line of all-Persian male ancestors, won't mean shit if you're mixed out.
>>
>>135969278
My father is Persian my nigga.

I heard i can gain Iranian citizenship if my fathers Iranian, how do i go along this process?
>>
>>135969507
Even Irans law recognizes that youre Iranian automatically if your fathers Iranian. I dont really care about people like you who think halfbreeds arent Persian.

Theres no singular Persian race anyways and ethnicity is different than race.
>>
File: rooshredcouchps (2).png (69KB, 132x230px) Image search: [Google]
rooshredcouchps (2).png
69KB, 132x230px
>>135963964
>half-Persian and half-white
>white half isn't persian
Sort yourself out.
>>
>>135969826
If youre implying a guy like roosh is white then youre wrong.

I have full Persian friends who look like roosh, but get treated like sand niggers.
>>
>>135966674
>Kabobs are not for degenerate peasants

Ill stick to my kashke bademjan master race.
>>
>>135969825
>Even Irans law recognizes that youre Iranian automatically if your fathers Iranian.
Law=/=biology. Jewish culture determines Jewishness from a matrilineal line. Doesn't mean half-Jews aren't half-Jews.
>I dont really care about people like you who think halfbreeds arent Persian.
It isn't just "my opinion". You can test and examine the genetic distance. It's just demonstrably incorrect and based on out-dated traditions: if you have non-Persian ancestors, you are not actually of the Persian ethnic group as much as I am. My mother and father were Persian, just like their mothers and fathers, just like their mothers and fathers, etc. Difference between me and you.
>Theres no singular Persian race anyways and ethnicity is different than race.
Ethnicities exist within races, yes. Persian ethnic group is within the Caucasian racial category. Variation can exist as sub-categorizations without negating the concept of the overall category.
>>
File: 1500448293958.jpg (134KB, 1066x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1500448293958.jpg
134KB, 1066x1599px
>>135970327
As I said before, Persians arent even of one singular race. many straight have non caucasoid phenotypes, id say atleast 30-40% looked mixed, purely european, asian, and even black, so what these people are not ethnic Persians according to you?

And I doubt youre of pure Persian ancestry yourself. Iran has been a route for migration and immigration for thousands of years.
>>
Ask a half white half Iranian mongrel anything.*

There, fixed it for you.

Persia doesn't exist, KYS
>>
>>135969968
>treated like a sand nigger means you aren't white genetically

you are a fucking retard
>>
>>135971473
>Tries to be a smartass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_people

No, you kys
>>
>>135971613
If you dont get treated like a white person and arent view as white youre not white.

Im not debating that whether someone that looks like roush isnt mainly of european or white descent, but people dont view people with roosh's facial features as white.
>>
File: 574837549379.png (174KB, 686x1388px) Image search: [Google]
574837549379.png
174KB, 686x1388px
>>135971349
>As I said before, Persians arent even of one singular race
Reread my post. I said Persian is an ethnic group. Your own source here: >>135971828
Refutes the 'racial' strawman you're making.
>The Persians are an Iranian ethnic group that make up over half the population of Iran

>many straight have non caucasoid phenotypes
What the fuck are you trying to say, you ESL retard. "Straight" as in heterosexual? Improve your sentence structure.
>id say atleast 30-40% looked mixed, purely european, asian, and even black, so what these people are not ethnic Persians according to you?
[citation needed]
Also,
>genotype=phenotype

>And I doubt youre of pure Persian ancestry yourself.
See pic related.
>>
>>135971349
Persians are indigenous people of Zagros Mountains, closely related with Caucasus people like Armenians, with marginal Proto-Indo-Iranian input (~16-20 percent). Genetic samples of Sassanids show modern Persians still cluster closely to them.

Regardless, mixing isn't a big deal to me. The Scythians and Sarmatians were Whites, closely related to Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture, that admixed with Eastern Iranians, who were Neolithic Iranians, back then too.
>>
>>135971828
You're Iranian, deal with the fact you are a sand nigger and that your shitty culture/ethnic group isn't a race.
Then kys, no seriously.
>>
>>135972178
fellow pure blood here. op should kill himself
>>
>>135972178
Many Persians are straight up non caucasoid is what i meant to say.

Ethnicity today is a man made concept. If you speak a certain language, align yourself with a specific peoples and their culture, history and identity then you are basically that ethnicity, otherwise many people wouldnt be German, English, Japanese, Persian, Turkish etc.. You dont specifically need to have Persian ancestry going back hundreds of years to be Persian is what im trying to get at.
>>
>>135974275
when did i say its a race?

Persian is an ethnic group dependant on language and culture.
>>
>>135974520
My father is tat Persian literally descendant of Sassanids. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>135974720
>Many Persians are straight up non caucasoid is what i meant to say.
Cite this, please.
>Ethnicity today is a man made concept
Genetic distance exists. You can use markers to determine ancestry.
>If you speak a certain language, align yourself with a specific peoples and their culture, history and identity then you are basically that ethnicity
Demonstrably untrue. Ethnicity is concerned with ancestry. Nationality is your birthplace.
>You dont specifically need to have Persian ancestry going back hundreds of years to be Persian is what im trying to get at.
Yes, you do. If your grandparents weren't Persian, you aren't Persian. You are just as "Persian" if your father is ancestrally 'Nigerian' as you are Nigerian.
>>135974837
And ancestry. Keep forgetting that, though. Han Chinese is an ETHNIC GROUP, not because they speak Chinese and adapt to the culture, but because they are ancestrally Chinese. Iranian=/=Persian. One is a nationality, one is an ancestral group of people.
>>
>>135974969
Your father is Persian, ancestrally. His nationality is, most likely, in Iran, if he was born there: it is Iranian nationality. His language is Farsi. He follows Persian cultural traditions.

Your mother is not Persian, therefore you are not fully Persian, ancestrally. You can speak Farsi, that does not change your biology. If your mother is Celtic, you are a mix of Persian and Celtic.
Fifth grade level shit, really. FOB migrants are such a waste.
>>
>>135963964
What's your opinion on Arabs?

Also, how can we help you lobby our government to stop the Jews?
>>
>>135974837
Here, consider this argument.

A Jewish person immigrates to Japan. He learns Japanese, takes a Japanese wife, has a kid, learns the traditions, etc.
The child is not only Jewish or only Japanese: it is a mix. He is of mixed ethnic origin.
>>
>>135975629
Difference is that Japanese people are like 99.99% east asian while modern day Iranians and ethnic Persians constitute of multiple races and peoples of different ancestries. We may have a common race that most ethnic Persians belong to as well as a specific phenotype, but a large section of the population doesnt belong to this common founded phenotype e.g.. compare south Iranians to North Iranians.
>>
>>135975629
Btw obviously i didnt mean that anyone can just move to Iran and become Persian, use some common sense. If lets say a Georgian who moved to Iran 300 years ago is fully assimilated then he would and should be considered a Persian today by all standards.
>>
>>135963964
would you show us your dick? this is the most important question
>>
>>135975336
Dont really care about arabs. dont hate nor like them.
>>
File: pns-1.jpg (42KB, 512x459px) Image search: [Google]
pns-1.jpg
42KB, 512x459px
>>135976480
do you like?
>>
>>135963964
Why did you stop reviewing? The last one was great.
>>
>>135976788
I am sadly not, JUST DO IT! It's for science, I really want to know how well endowed are persians
>>
>>135963964

Is your mother or father Persian?
>>
>>135963964
How does it feel to be the descendant of one of the greatest empires in history and see the desolation of what legacy is left of it in the land of thy ancestors?
>>
>>135976070
>while modern day Iranians and ethnic Persians constitute of multiple races and peoples of different ancestries.
No, Iranians are Caucasian. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#Genetics
I know haplogroups aren't definitive, but all are... Caucasian.
>We may have a common race that most ethnic Persians belong to as well as a specific phenotype
*genotype. And yes. This refutes the claim you made above.
>but a large section of the population doesnt belong to this common founded phenotype e.g.. compare south Iranians to North Iranians.
*Genotype, again. They are both Caucasians, though. Variation within a category doesn't negate the category.
Also, affirmati non neganti incumbit probatio. Source the genetic variation comparing SI and NI.
>>135976407
>If lets say a Georgian who moved to Iran 300 years ago is fully assimilated then he would and should be considered a Persian today by all standards.
Georgian ethnic ancestry=/=Persian ethnic ancestry.
>>
File: thinking time.jpg (56KB, 503x753px) Image search: [Google]
thinking time.jpg
56KB, 503x753px
>>135974969
mmm delicious half breed salt
>>
>>135963964
how big is ur dick?
>>
>>135963964
You are no Persian. You are just an Iranian.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.