[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mainstream Media favors Genetic Engineering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Every single media headline on Genetic Editing of Human Embryos has been positive. Literally, CNN, washington post, etc all of them have covered it as a good thing with positive spin all throughout the article. Genetic Engineering has the full green light of the Illuminati now.

Check the headlines or search it yourself on google news.

In Breakthrough, Scientists Edit a Dangerous Mutation From Genes in Human Embryos

First human embryo editing experiment in U.S. ‘corrects’ gene for heart condition

In Gene-Editing Advance, Scientists Correct Defect in Human Embryos
Research addresses a condition that is a common cause of sudden cardiac death in young athletes

In a first, scientists rid human embryos of a potentially fatal gene mutation by editing their DNA

Scientists edit disease-causing gene mutation in human embryos
>>
Key points: MSM got a directive to use the words "EDIT", "CORRECT", "DANGEROUS or FATAL", and "MUTATION.

This shows the illuminati is in full favor of genetic engineering. They used an unbelievably positive spin headline on this and the directive was followed by everyone both right and left media companies across the country.

for those that don't know, a negative spin would have not mentioned the disease, but instead said something like "Genetic Engineering tool Crispr was used to alter human embryos in controversial research" or some shit like that you get the picture. They used all the words that focus group the absolute best on this issue.
>>
This is not a good thing, the precedent here is too great. It will pass in the name of helping people, but will be used to end people in the long run. I believe this technology has been around a while already, but the people who have been studying it/using it wish to make it acceptable in the public eye. We can't let that happen
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mjui9fUPFZ1rpnvye.jpg (286KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mjui9fUPFZ1rpnvye.jpg
286KB, 500x666px
>>135963200
transhumanism is going to win
>>
Off topic question, sorry OP. I ctrl-f'd for CNN on the catalog and this was the only thread I found.

tl;dr: whatever happened to that CNN employee who posted a few days ago? Confirmed larp?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.