[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grow up, manlets.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: larp.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
larp.png
10KB, 400x400px
Honestly, guys, just imagine all of the good we could do for the world and the restructuring of our society if we gave up our obsessions with the shitty larps that are posted here 24/7.

>There are a thoousand ways to be more productive

>Over time the larping and the reading of larps will fuck up your brain and distort your world view

>Larping is the same as playing video games or watching movies except it is a form of entertainment that actually makes you more stupid

No, the world is not going to end.

No, we're not going to have a large scale war now or any time in the near future.

No, it's not, "Happening!!!!!!!11one1"

Go out and live your lives. Be kind to people. Influence others by being a stand-up individual and treating people with respect.

Posting comments about "niggers", "MUH WHITE GENOCIDE", and any other bullshit is not productive and it does not contribute anything of value to this world.
>>
>>135961254
Finally some logic in here
>>
>>135961254
A FUCKING LEAF also that sounds like it would take actual effort
>>
No shit faggot, you're still a shill fuck and a leaf faggot to boot. You put this whole continent to shame. Yes. Even to the spics
>>
>>135961877
Okay, burger. Go bring up those dirty dishes like mom told you to.
>>
>>135961254
not gonna work. levels of autism are too high in here.
>>
>>135961254
Canadian's take note. This is the smug off topic BS that makes us want to rangeban you. Try and make a fucking on topic discussion you stupid shit.
>>
>>135963081
Shut up burger. You know what I said is true.
>>
>>135961254
This board is filled with "accelerators", people unsatisfied with their lives who hope to accelerate global issues to a point of wide scale conflict so that 1) the world will end along with their unfulfilled lives 2) something they deem interesting will happen that will overshadow their boring lives. It's no different than how people obsess over fantasy worlds like Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, etc. That which they cannot do themselves, they shun and instead seek out fictional characters or settings that can.

But I agree with you, they could actually do a fair part of the what they dream about if they would only invest in themselves.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.