[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to solve all of the world's problems in one simple step

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: problem_solver.jpg (39KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
problem_solver.jpg
39KB, 600x449px
>>
>when this is everyone here's wet dream but (((they're))) actually doing the opposite because they believe smart people are harder to control
>>
>Every generation sterilize anyone with less than average IQ
>Everything progresses exponentially faster.
>>
>>135960311
speaking from the perspective of a nazi, neo nazi, white supremacist redneck, confederate flag flying anti semite who thinks hitler had the right idea but he was an underachiever ... you're right ya' know.
>>
Also I've been looking for an overlay where they put the IQ bell curve after culling anyone with less than average IQ over the top of the current bell curve. What would be the average IQ with respect to the current average?
>>
>>135960498
in fact too many (((cohencidences))) can't be a coincidence
>lower birth rates
>lower testosterone rates
>higher abortion rates
>destruction of the nuclear family
>conversion of the education system to indoctrination farms
>immigrating only the lowest common denominators while encouraging admixture
>weaponizing women, shit skins against the white heterosexual male gentile

yet they wonder why they have been booted out of everywhere
>>
>>135960811
It won't ever happen because the left wants mindless drones a la Idiocracy, and the right is "muh race", even though this alone would simultaneously improve every race. It's sad because the answer is so simple.

>>135960859
I'd say 115, but this is an assumption without any math put in it.
>>
>>135961379
>"muh race"
you haven't thought this through; have you?

ask yourself this question: "Why" is there a 'muh race' debate to begin with? Consider all that was stated above and then some. Consider that those responsible for using these tactics mentioned above have to 'dumb down' everyone else to ensure that they are at the intellectual pinnacle, thus, in control.
>>
>>135961862
I'm not saying that you should disregard your race; I meant to say that in general a white nationalist (or any ethno-nationalist) would be against removing the ability to reproduce from the dumbest half of their people, even though it would be an improvement for the long run.

>Consider that those responsible for using these tactics mentioned above have to 'dumb down' everyone else to ensure that they are at the intellectual pinnacle, thus, in control.
I should have added an asterisk stating "also includes removing kikes" to OP
>>
>>135960311
IQ isn't everything

There are many valuable skills that are not determined by IQ

I know a lot of "smart" people that are complete failures in life
>>
>>135962580
Successful people are smart but not all smart people are successful. There is literally nothing good about being stupid. Also nice Reddit spacing.
>>
>>135962580
Consider that they're failures because of the large number of stupid people.

Imagine a world of autists. Autistic social interactions would be the new norm.
>>
>>135962878
it sounds like re-hashing what we already know.

- we know that iq is not determinable; but it does precipitate potential

a reel of copper wire sitting in the middle of a warehouse has the 'potential; to carry voltage/amperage; but no one knows how much until its capacity is measured. only then can the copper wire be implemented as a useful tool.

- we do not have a battery of tests/a metric for measuring the quotient of creativity as of yet

sand can be a blast when spending a day by the sea; but the proper sand can become glass, or polycrystalline/monocrystalline silicon for use in making semicondictors

when a small amount of voltage is induced into a semiconductor, it can maintain information/bits/bytes

translation: we do not currently do this with humans. we are intentionally stagnated t prevent moving beyond a point at which our controllers are unable to control us

the obvious observation about humans, animals, sand and copper wire is that ARE NOT all created equal. we, as humans, do not appear to be able to get past the failed egalitarianism ideology

inb4 tl;dr
>>
File: kelly osbourne.png (284KB, 825x544px) Image search: [Google]
kelly osbourne.png
284KB, 825x544px
>>135960311
If you kill every retard and nigger in this country then who will clean your toilet Mr Trump?
>>
>>135960311
recessive traits faggot
>>
>>135965421
robots or completely self-contained/self-cleaning restrooms. why haven't we done this yet?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.