[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anyone who hates brown people is leftist oy vey!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: benny.png (391KB, 562x351px) Image search: [Google]
benny.png
391KB, 562x351px
>anyone who hates brown people is leftist

oy vey!
>>
"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does."

>https://mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
>>
>>135959745
he honestly isn't worth it. he is one of the most articulate speakers out there, but he really doesn't give a damn about you or me
>>
>>135959898
>he is one of the most articulate speakers out there
Did you see his performance against Cenk?

I feel you are mixing "articulate" with being a smartass.
>>
>>135959898
honestly I respect him for his book on Hollywood, but what's the point if Hollywood is using tv and film to promote the "browning of America" and he doesn't give a shit?
>>
>>135960176
Wtf did you even watch it? Cenk was like a cockroach insulting the audience cuz he felt threatened cuz he's beta and his sources consisted of "google" itself. How dumb do u have to be
>>
>>135959882
Universalism and the denial of genetic determinism, the two pronged attack of the jew.
>>
>>135959898
Who cares if he gives a damn about anyone. All I care about is that he hates and gives the best arguments against:
>Muslims immigrating/Muslim phobia
>SJW's
>Transgenders
>Feminists
>Black privilege
>Liberals in general
which i happen to hate too so we share a mutual understanding
>>
File: SM.jpg (3MB, 1508x2133px) Image search: [Google]
SM.jpg
3MB, 1508x2133px
>>135962754
this
You know, they say the enemy of my enemy is a friend. While some people on this board are purists don't forget that there is an alternative in the sense that the enemy of my enemy is next.

So in any case, keep your eyes on the main prize, in the end, those that are deemed undesirables but that server to further our goal are a means to an end.
>>
screechy kike again
>>
File: 1501403087676.jpg (81KB, 960x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501403087676.jpg
81KB, 960x650px
>>135959745
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.