[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALPHAS DON'T EXIST! Alpha Adam does it Again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-03-10-01-54.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-03-10-01-54.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
No Shekels for Adam.
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

Before you get your panties in a twist consider this about the video:
If you engage with the other commenters they will tear you with non-arguments constantly such as 'lol insecure muuuch'.

Instead the best course of engaging them (if you are autistic enough to bother) is to rationally point out the inherent contradictions.

My favourite contradiction is the Title and Video Description.
The Title: Alpha Males Do Not Exist
The Desc: Turns out alpha wolves are just...devoted parents.

It does not disqualify 'Alpha Male' as both a term and description of something real.

Here lies the contradiction. If you can relate the term Alpha Male to any set of qualities like with the term devoted parent it must exist to some extent.

With Adams brilliant ill logic I can say Devoted Parents do not exist as they are just Alpha Males.

Besides this, this is clearly an attempt to 'cuck' the Alpha Male term with the oh so much sweeter :D term Devoted Parent, because in a world that is increasingly harder to raise a family in, capitulates to women, systemically abuses men etc. All you need is to be ''Devoted''.
After all when has being the leader of a family unit ever helped? Why know moer about will be a capable mother when you can just pick one and use devotion as a magical divining rod of blind luck?
/pol/ blown the fuck out.
>>
>>135957205
>if you argue with other people in YouTube comments consider this
Jesus Christ this is reddit tier cringe
>>
>>135957205
First of all.
>Reddit spacing.

Second of all.
This is the most reddit thread ever.
>>
>>135957380
It's why you shouldn't actually engage the video.
It doesn't do anything, innoculates the other side and makes youtube promote the video so Adam gets more shekels.
Besides stop science denying.
What are you? A faggot?
>>
>I compared sailboats to skyscrapers, therefore Alpha males don't exist

Pseudoscience bullshit at its finest.
>>
Huh. Alphas are just fuckbois. We just use these guys lol. But if you knew all the bad stuff we said behind their backs after you wouldn't want to be them.
>>
>>135957860
>never been on reddit.
>>
Oh yeah this is why women masturbate to pictures of devoted fathers
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.