[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Shapiro on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: ben shapiro.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ben shapiro.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Anyone seen this yet? Thoughts?
>>
>>135956317
Cuck.
>>
>>135956317

Love shapiro
>>
>>135956715
Who, Ben?

>>135956767
Same. I'm looking forward to watching this!
>>
What? When did this happen and how was it?
>>
>listening to a whiny jew talk for 3 hours
>>
He said his conervative thoughts are so pure and the goys should submit
>>
File: chink.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chink.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Of cooooooooooourse we've seen it yet. Anybody can google it!
>>
>>135956851

It's a good watch, his lecture + roast of Cenk was fantastic at politicon
>>
>>135956317
Shapiro is good. Not gospel though.

For real though, I've been going through massive change in my life. Research what post modernism is and understand what a theory means. (Conspiracy Theory).

Being super cynical all the time clouds your mind and fucks your perception up big time.
>>
>>135956317
Listening now. He named the jew as an oppressed group on the left.
>>
>>135956317
You're looking at Americas first Jewish president
>>
>>135956317
He had an interesting pro immigration argument that'll probably piss off most of /pol/. Other than that, pretty sound right-libertarian talking points.
>>
>>135956317
Trump is really dumb and sucks at real estate but made billions doing it according to this guy.

Doesn't begin to make any sense. If he truly believes an idiot bumbled his way through an unsuccessful career into becoming a billionaire he absolutely can not actually believe in the free market system since he believes it relies entirely on luck. That is what leftists say when they try to justify insane taxes on the rich. Luck plays a role in every endeavor but ergodically, so to speak, eventually an idiot would fail and be wiped out. And real estate isn't even scalable like internet development or something. You have to succeed continuously.

Shapiro is clearly just unwilling to admit Trump is intelligent. There are many ways to be smart and Trump's is a very different kind than Shapiro's and Shapiro is too butt hurt to admit it.
>>
Didn't agree with Shapiro on everything. Sharp as a tack as usual, though.
>>
(((Ben "Big Banks Rock" Shapiro))) and his (((civic nationalist))) agenda.

Fuck America only Israel can be a Jewish ethno-nationalist state.

"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does."
>https://mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

>INB4 (((Ben Bots))) from /r/T_D
>>
>>135957000
Underrated
>>
>>135957429
Sharp how? He misrepresents the alt right. It isn't simply white guys saying they want to get in on the same racial politics as leftist minority pets. They're forced to do so or face absolute defeat in their own nations. It's not really a choice at all.

I don't find him impressive.
>>
>>135957038
>Being super cynical all the time clouds your mind and fucks your perception up big time.
trusting jews fucks you up even worse tho
>>
He said that Mitt Romney was the most honorable pres candidate of all time....that's where he lost me
>>
>>135957209
Synopsis of argument?
>>
>>135957652
I should say I don't find his analyses impressive. His verbal skills are impressive for sure but that's a natural born talent. His analysis is incredibly lacking.
>>
>>135956317
Way better than the cenk debate.
>>
File: 1474561459856.jpg (131KB, 743x853px) Image search: [Google]
1474561459856.jpg
131KB, 743x853px
>>135957392
/thred
>>
>>135956987
Better than browsing this website
>>
>>135957924
>Better than browsing this website
No one made (((you))) come here rabbi.
>>
File: grimes nails.gif (3MB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
grimes nails.gif
3MB, 200x269px
Did Joe even attempt to challenge Ben on anything?
>>
>>135957747
He was copying Mark Levin almost word for word there, and that wasn't the only time in the interview when he did that. Almost made me wonder if he was consciously ripping lines from the guy.

I was cool with Romney until that speech where Romney laid into Trump slandering his character. Trump talked shit but it was always in a comedy roast fashion. Romney's was so nasty and unsolicited it really wasn't something the MOST honorable candidate would have done. Clearly that is Ron Paul.
>>
>>135958046
nah it was just them agreeing for like 2 hours. shit kinda gets old after a while
>>
>>135957429
I don't trust him at all.

See with Jews there are liberal jews on MSNBC, there are conservative Jews on FOX or whatever. They say the most vile divisive shit to make us all hate each other than during Hanukah they sit around the table as a family because their religion supersedes everything. I will respect Ben the moment he says something like "I agree that Jews are over represented in certain places like Hollywood and the leftist media" without but caveat. He will never do this though and that's why I don't trust him. Do you know how many Jews are republicans purely because the right is pro Israel and if they stopped that over night all these Jews would leave. It's infuriating where their priorities lie.
>>
>>135957392
>there are different ways of being smart
Literally the argument leftists use to argue that niggers aren't dumb and to discredit IQ research in general. Muh street smarts.
>>
He's a fucking faggot, fuck faggots, eat my ass fan boy cunts
>>
He's an Israel-first cuck who said he would be forever NeverTrump. If it had been up to the Littlest Chickenhawk, we'd have President Hillary confiscating guns and leading us off to war by now. No idea why anyone still cares what he thinks about anything.
>>
>>135958226
He isn't a fan of gay marriage though...
>>
>>135957392
This. If you are to believe his reasoning that trump doesnt play 3d chess and the only thing that explains his success in his real estate/tv/political success is dumb luck and that his opponents in each of these realms were even more stupid/unlucky. He says the only reason trump won the election was because hillary was hated and incompetent. What about the republican primaries? Is ted cruz, jeb, and all other republican presidential hopefuls more stupid/incompetent than trump?

I think ben has a blindspot with trump. He is unwilling to see trump genius in manipulating the media, his opponents, and his supporters.

I think he is arrogant to believe that his "idealed" "principled" way of approaching politics is the only way about it results be damned.
>>
>>135958225
Not literally that. High IQ manifests differently at the highest degrees, we're talking 140 and higher. I was paraphrasing Jordan Peterson when I said that. I'm not talking about emotional intelligence or something like that. I mean there are high IQ people better with words, with math, or perhaps spatial reasoning and other stuff. Some aren't limited that way either.

Trump has high level intuitive intelligence too but he is kind of a diamond in the rough since he clearly had an attitudinal opposition to academia which I can't blame him for. Reminds me personality wise a little like Nassim Taleb without all the math and erudition.

Shapiro sees intelligence in a very narrow way and considering the shallowness of his analysis his own isn't probably isn't as high as his verbal ability makes it appear.
>>
>>135958046
>Did Joe even attempt to challenge Ben on anything?
If Goy Rogan knows better that attack (((Ben))) as he always wears his Jew shield on his head.

>(((Ben))): See my yamaka?! You can't attack me goys!! Remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jews who were bug sprayed to death!!!
>>
>>135957685
You can always trust me, goy :o)
>>
>>135958046
joe only challenges people on drugs because he's a junkie
>>
>>135958704
I think Ben hates Trump because he galvanizes his white base and the Jew inside of him automatically thinks this is bad. Alot of these conservative Jews want you to be docile, consumer capitalist rah rah lets go Israel guys. Once you start deviating their true colors come out.
>>
>>135958704
Fuckin' Styxhexenhammer has a more intelligent analysis of Trump and his analysis was predictive.

I haven't really been impressed by what I've seen of Shapiro. He comes across as derivative and good with words. He's really good at taking other people's thoughts and arguments and then using them in debates, but when he gives his own original analyses it almost always comes out flat.
>>
>>135959018
>I think Ben hates Trump because he galvanizes his white base and the Jew inside of him automatically thinks this is bad.
For Jews and their leftist anti-white agenda the galvanization of whites is a real threat.

Even (((Ben))) is in favor of the "browning of America". (((Ben))) would NEVER be for the "browning of Israel".

Se my previous post.
>>135957561
>>
>>135959102
*they always come out flat

*and maybe peoples'

Gotta keep my typos to a minimum when doing this kind of criticism. But I'm no expert on grammar so fuck it.
>>
>>135958704
>I think he is arrogant to believe that his "idealed" "principled" way

I think Ben has become a preachy cunt.

Never trust the morality of someone who constantly professes how moral they are.
>>
>>135956317
HE'S A FUCKING KIKE
STOP ENDORSING KIKES, YOU ABSOLUTE PLEBS.
He says things you want to hear, he goes after designated lefties, then he neatly folds in pro-israel zionist talking points in between, which many of your shitheads eat up.
MUH ISRAEL IS A EFNOSTATE! FKN BASED!
We need to get rid of these people, ok?
smarten up.
>>
Was wondering where a thread was, watching it now it's pretty good.
>>
>>135959018

Ben don't hate Trump, he dealing with outcome of bad gambling. He thought Trump is doomed, and quit the Breitbart. If he would decide not to, he may be in on his move to DC, or something. Instead he is competing with Crowder for views and arguing retarded kids on campuses. It's kinda pathetic.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.