[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanadajin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
This is a white Canadian girl who moved to Japan and is now a Muslim, the absolute epitome of successful real world Jewish cultural influence and destruction of a white future.

Can we do some thing about this? If ever we needed a mid 2000s Jessi Slaughter b tier personal army this is it

https://youtu.be/qSxjtk3eA8M
>>
>>135955546
I really think Japan needs to expel all foreigners. I'm white, American and don't have any qualms about the history or the way the war ended. I also don't think the Japanese should put up with nigger-goy soldiers of the cucked army of israemerica and schizophrenic islamic bitches. Goddamn I hate this bitch. What a fucking shame to white people. Is she white? Please tell me she's really a kike. The only way she can prove to the Japanese that her blood is pure is to cut herself open--too bad poo would flow out first, proving her fakeness.
>>
Oh my fucking Allah. This is fucking hilarious. Look at all her weeb fans turning on her. That face. I'd love to push my thumbs through those eyes. This is the beginning of the end for our species. What the fuck am I even doing
>>
>>135955546
Is she a troll? I've heard about her stirring up shit before but never really looked into it, but I know basically everyone hates her.
>>
>>135956127
I don't think she's ethnically a kike, a basic bitch white brainwashed Toronto girl
>>
>>135955546
>blocking racist bigots from 2chan
/ourjaps/
>>
>>135955546
>I loved Saudi Arabia since a kid
>since a kid
She says it that way twice
What the fuck is wrong with her
>>
File: IMG_2428.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2428.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
Something about her face has always seriously weirded me out.
>>
everyone should try to get her kicked out of japan asap. she is a menace to that society. you dont want her doing activism against games and anime now do you?
>>
>>135958884
It's like one of those photos where the eyes and the lips are turned upside down and it looks weird but then if you turn the whole face upside down afterwards it looks normal
>>
>>135959274
omg
>>
>>135955546
This bitch is fucking crazy. Apparently she made sock puppets and doxxed a bunch of othe japan based vloggers. Also uses another account to back herself uo even if she's wrong. Not obly that she only converted to islam when she broke up with her boyfriend.
>>
>>135955546
The Eternal Leaf strikes again.
>>
>>135956127

This. I've been to Japan on travel a few times and really enjoy it. But, let's at least leave one modern country alone and not fuck it up with multi-culti diversity.
>>
>>135955546
When mentally ill LARPERS though take it too far. White Muslim Weeaboo
>>
>>135955546
She did it because she's in love with some jap/paki mongrel.
>>
>>135961024
linky pls
>>
Better make sure her teeth don't snag her hijab
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.