[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A word of thanks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 2000px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (25KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
25KB, 2000x1333px
Last thread hit limit, but I just want to say thanks to everyone for their support with the white struggle in South Africa. There are plenty of SA-fags that lurk here, so if something goes down, you will know before the news does. Truth is I'm half Boer, half English. So I've had the unique opportunity to live on both sides of the fence. And honestly I'm siding with the Boers on this. The liberal EU fucked us 30 years ago, and they'll continue to due so while they turn a blind eye to racist kaffers which apparently "don't exist"
So weigh in if you like, see where things go.
But once again, thank you to everyone for their support!
>>
>>135955246
Love you anon, best of luck with your nigger problem. A good friend of mine growing up was the child of a SA diplomat who was replaced when ANC took control.
>>
>>135955246
Good luck in your endeavors, anon.
Is there still hope for the Volkstaat?
>>
>>135955246
Good luck man. Hopefully one day we can turn South Africa back into a white republic, and maybe take back Rhodesia too
>>
>>135955539
After '94, everything that couldn't be camouflaged in the dark had to go unfortunately

>>135955955
Honestly, whether the Boer win or lose, they're going to die for this country before they let themselves see the kaffers take over. So when the kaffers try fighting against people who are ready to die, then they've already lost
>>
>>135956501
The kaffers in zim are self destructing as we speak and Mugabe is on his last bearings. Unfortunately all there starving come here and increase the crime by a bijillion. So with that in mind, reclaiming Rhodesian might not be all too much of a struggle
>>
>>135956899
God bless your patriotism. It's something we lack in America, unfortunately.
>>
I visited SA in the 80's and I thought that it was shitty then, it has to be a hell of a lot worse now.

You should leave, it seems retarded to stay.
>>
File: TerreBlanche-02293.jpg (72KB, 507x760px) Image search: [Google]
TerreBlanche-02293.jpg
72KB, 507x760px
I am really sad knowing what happened to Rhodesia and South Africa, if you had a chance for you and all the boers to flee to an unpopulated place like Patagonia for example, would you go there? or would you rather stay there and fight? is it actually possible for a race war to happen?
>>
File: Boerewors[1].jpg (112KB, 1000x633px) Image search: [Google]
Boerewors[1].jpg
112KB, 1000x633px
>>135955246
The great white hope.
>>
File: hmmm.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>135958354
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1495063467606.jpg (185KB, 900x440px) Image search: [Google]
1495063467606.jpg
185KB, 900x440px
>>135955246
I feel for you partly becasue i have some family there. Is there anything more i can do? I already give money to suidlanders and Orania.
>>
>>135955246
My next door neighbours are Rhodesian refugees and they are great, good luck anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.