[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILLER TIME!!! no enlgish? deport! NOW!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1489349408941.jpg (139KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489349408941.jpg
139KB, 1024x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc1RqIIFtJk
>>
>>135955041
i checked and he's right about the poem. how tf did he know this?
>>
>>135957408
He looked it up, cares about history? It's not that shocking.
>>
>>135958055
does he know beforehand the questions they are going to ask?
>>
>>135958263
no
>>
>>135957408
From what I heard, he's been working for Sessions, talking immigration for years. No surprise he knows about the immigration myths. I'd best most of the regulars at places like VDARE and Numbers USA knew it too.
>>
>>135957408
Miller has a degree in political science from Duke, these guys tend to read/study stuff relating to the political history of the US.
>>
>>135958263
>>135957408
jesus christ kill yourself retard
>>
File: 1501546155990.jpg (35KB, 750x760px) Image search: [Google]
1501546155990.jpg
35KB, 750x760px
maybe this is all staged to keep us busy learning oracle adn other jew software so we dont innovate new software to beat the system

deregulate

take controls off of market and everyoine get rich fast
>>
>>135955041

Why can't we have more educated whites in the WH? Miller looks like he could be one of (((them))) but he does a damn good job of fighting off a virus
>>
>Jim can't stop interrupting
>B-BUT THE WALL
>WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE TO LEARN ENGLISH
jesus christ
>>
>>135960100
What are you even rambling about?

The reason big companies typically go with Oracle, or some other big name, is because it's a proven technology, and finding someone to maintain it (IE: an employee with the skills you need) is infinitely easier than finding someone who has an intimate knowledge of some barely used open source solution that doesn't have anything resembling support.

What controls do you even think are on the market? Software wise? The only regulation I've ever heard of when it came to software are export controls on anything that could be used for aerospace, nuclear technology, or encryption.
>>
>>135955041
I dont know how he could hold his composure... God damn, I'd have jumped off the podium, broke that fuckers nose, tell him to shut his fucking mouth, and go back to my speech.

Fucking worms at CNN, jesus. How did they all find the same place to work?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.