[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump not letting anything go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/boy-scouts-dispute-trumps-claim-about-call-praising-speech/

Why is Trump making claims like this that really don't need to be made? It's really bothering me, because a lot of these things could just be left alone. Instead it seems like he's responding to literally everything any liberal and their mother says about him, and thus legitimizing their opinion and giving it a voice.

Am I wrong here? I like it in a sense, he's not straight up ignoring people, but I also think you would have to draw a line. But also, maybe I'm thinking this way because society thinks something's wrong with a guy who responds to everything anyone says about him.. and society is the one that turns these things into scandals.

Do you think it's a good trait of his or a trait that's hurting him in the end? Or both (like me)?
>>
Because he's a manchild
>>
>>135954900
Why do you feel that way? We live in a manchild world so maybe you're just realizing that politicians aren't as stoic as people want you to think.
>>
P E R S U A S I O N
>>
File: 4chan (43).jpg (272KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (43).jpg
272KB, 670x670px
>>135954808
>Why is Trump making claims like this that really don't need to be made?

Because he's out of his fucking mind.
>>
>>135955153
Trump certainly isn't
>>
It's terrible persuasion to walk back and apologize for things, and things that he doesn't get "entirely correct" usually don't matter. He gets all the big stuff right.
>>
>>135954808
>Be a 70 year old man that never sleeps
>Rush all over the fucking world making speeches trying to save western civilization
>Forget the events of some stupid shit from time to time
>Make some Concern fag on /pol upset

The best leaders aren't the best people. Otto von Bismarck was a massive drama fag that threatened to quit all the time.
>>
Peoples best traits are their worst traits.
>>
>>135954808
nice link op.
consider suicide
>>
This guy is an uncontrollable retarded fuck, and it is no longer funny.

There is no 4D chess. There is no strategy. There will be no wall. Hillary is not going to prison. TSA will not be dismantled. The mil industrial complex will not be scaled back.

The Jew will continue winning.

Anybody that still believes in this retarded geriatric fuck who fathered a child with a prostitute while he was in his 60s is insane.
>>
>>135954808
You're a pansy. These are basic bitch Alinskyist tactics, and you're acting like he invented it. He's doing what the left has done for decades. He's hammering hammering away. He's NEVER backing down. He ALWAYS doubles down. He always attacks. Attack Attack Attack!

Politics is war, and he's Winning™. This is how you win in war. When the enemy lines buckle, you mow them down with horses. Who the fuck are you to contradict thousands of years of basic war wisdom?
>>
>>135956553

Otto von Bismarck WOULDN'T BE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT WHAT A GREAT SPEECH HE MADE TO A BUNCH OF PRE-PUBESCENT BOYS

It wouldn't even be on his mind. Because Otto von Bismarck didn't have an inferiority complex about his penis.

STUPID FAGGOT.
>>
>>135954808
So you have an actual NEWS source?
>>
do not respond to it
you know which one
>>
>>135954808

because it triggers you. every time you get triggered, you go absolutely assblasted to mars. you think that everyone reacts just as much as you, but your wrong. so you make mistakes in your emotional state and fuck up again. like with the tranny.mil proclamation, you have no idea what you've lost and why.

every day he plays you like dam fiddle.
>>
>>135957241
He also didn't have Twitter, or even television. He also got outmaneuvered by Hitler. Bismarck would have been made fun off for being fat, and having a high pitched voice. Pull your romanticist head out of your ass. People say Trump is TOO militaristic, and you're comparing him negatively to a fucking Prussian aristocrat and general? Do you want a high cultural militarist takeover of America? I thought you were against the Alt-Right. What the fuck DO you want? Sounds like you're just confused.
>>
>>135956578
I think for being a politician your evil traits have to be in use

says a lot about politicians, yeah, but definitely says a lot about the state of this country too. Like if Roger Stone, a white man, could pull some jewish tactics to manipulate the public and some politicians, then we're not THAT strong
>>
>>135957690

What the FUCK are you talking about you retarded commie fuck? Did you snort too much meth? Trump is not worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as Otto von Bismark.

That "speech" he made to a bunch of 12 year old boys, it was disgraceful. The guy is a fucking asshat.

>"WHO THE HELL WANTS TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS ..."

proceeds to talk about politics, and Hillary, and fake news.

Trump is a retarded monkey and should have stayed in real estate and TV.
>>
>>135957329
Lol fuck no that's not a legitimate news source but I wanted to talk about Trump's response to liberal news and people so it's kinda relevant
>>
>>135958171
>"WHO THE HELL WANTS TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS ..."

>proceeds to talk about politics, and Hillary, and fake news.

Politics is policy. He's 100%. The dumb mob doesn't want to talk about policy details, which is why he doesn't talk about that. The dumb mob wants to talk about interpersonal drama. Trump is giving people, right AND LEFT, exactly what they want. He's giving them the circus. It doesn't matter if it makes some people happy and others mad. They're ALL buying into the pageant. While everyone is wrapped up in the only things they really care about--their emotional games--he's getting done what he wants to get done. He already overturned the Johnson Amendment, he's gotten Ryan to back financing of the wall, he's ending mass low-skilled immigration, he's rolling back SJWism in the military, he's bringing a civil rights suit against Affirmative Action policies at universities.

Go watch Fox, CNN, or MSNBC. You're obviously out of your depth trying to discuss real politics.
>>
>>135958171

Obama was a nigger muslim monkey. What are you going to do about it, leaf? Whine? ABLOOABLOOBLOO, not my President! Well good, you're Canadian, your President is a faggot.
>>
>>135954808
He's an insecure narcissist with daddy issues and a small penis. It's why he has to put his name, in gold, on tall buildings. It's why everything he does has to be the "biggest" and the "best". It's why he made Sean Spicer lie about the size of his inauguration crowd. It's why 90% of his speeches include references to his "historic" electoral victory. It's why he created a commission to make up an excuse for Hillary getting 3 million more votes than he did. He's pathetic, childish, and SAD
>>
>>135956337
Thiiiiiiiiiis. Fucking morons abound that need to read the 48 laws of power
>>
>>135959045
Damn, I don't root for commies often but set this faggot in xyr's place my dude
>>
>>135959378
This
>>
>>135957076
>a fucking leaf
day of the rake will come, hopefully before the refugees get ya
>>
>>135957076
sobering bump
>>
The mob doesn't give a shit what some fag in the front office has to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po1EsPtFU5c
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.