[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mind the Gap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Pay-Gap-Art-900x582.png (411KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
Pay-Gap-Art-900x582.png
411KB, 900x582px
New study reveals that when all job differences are accounted for, the pay gap almost disappears.

https://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/08/daily-chart

How will feminists and numales explain this one away?
>>
>how will they explain this away

They won't. Enough people buy into the 77c to the dollar because they WANT to be oppressed citizens. They WANT to feel as though something's holding them back. Anyone can look at '77c to the dollar' and immediately recognize it's bullshit, but they won't because they don't fucking care. They love bullshit like this and the left pushes it so hard because if people aren't victims, what use does the Democratic Party have for them?
>>
>>135954388
Checked and also if you ever hear a shitlibs telling the bullshit story about how anecdotally the wage gap is true in their life (they always do this, they say omg Chad and I do the same job and he gets more for being a MAN) just act all outraged and say we should sue the boss because this has been illegal for decades and she will be a millionaire. Suddenly they get all quiet and make excuses it's really funny and sad
>>
>>135954388
That'll keep the leftists in the party but the normies in the middle learning the truth is bad for the Democrats. White women voted for Trump so the Democrats are already losing one of their major demographic group despite the pandering.
>>
>>135952339
Simple, they'll say that majority female jobs pay less than majority male jobs. I've already seen them talk about how wages go down when women start to work in a male dominated field, and wages go up when men join a female dominated field.
>>
They'll just ignore it like they do with the other studies that disprove the pay gap.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.