[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hentai is degenerate and creates degenerate people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 8457509360586.jpg (140KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
8457509360586.jpg
140KB, 866x1300px
Hentai is fucking disgusting. It is a cartoon created to make adult men turned on. But how did this happen? Children have recently had access to the greatest resource of information: the internet. And fueled by an enjoyment of cartoons as a child, hentai can appeal either directly or via a nostalgic feeling in the person seeing it. You see our youth are taught to associate thoughts and feelings with animated beings from watching cartoons at an early age and once these youth approach puberty? They may even associate lust with cartoon characters. This is dangerous and volatile to the youth's development opening him to the downfall that is hentai.

Hentai, whether you believe it or not, is a mental weapon. It exploits the most extreme, most degenerate, most immoral garbage from the depths of your mind and breeds it further, evolving in to worse and worse incarnations and new, more twisted fetishes. All of this couldn't be possible if it were not those initial associations between cartoons and lust. And now at the age of 20 somethings and 30 somethings we have grown ass men that are addicted to this shit and don't have the motivation to live more fulfilling and moral lives.

Live Free or die hard, fucko
>>
shut the fuck up cletus
>>
lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMysDTDqK-k
>>
>>135952049
What is she cooking?
>>
>>135952049
Eh. I was born in the 80's. I grew up with astroboy and voltron. When akira and ninja scroll came out they were fucking awesome. Rented wicked city and legend of the overfiend when I was about 14, which was all the hentai you could access back then. I never got addicted to anime or hentai. Why? Because I grew the fuck up. If anything, your post sounds like nothing but a projection of your own miserable life.
>>
>>135952049
>Turkish coffee

Literally drinking mudslime for breakfast. Disgusting
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.