[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do European White nationalists feel about the Confederacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: confederacy.jpg (42KB, 473x315px) Image search: [Google]
confederacy.jpg
42KB, 473x315px
do you think American white nationalists should abandon the confederacy identity?

I feel like it limits us, holds us back
>>
the confederacy was a jewish ethnostate illegally destroyed by yankee proto-nazis because they liked niggers more than jews.
>>
The confederates imported millions of niggers to the new world.

Fuck you faggots!
>>
>>135948146
>concerned about what other people think
kys you fucking degenerate faggot of a human being
>>
You faggots never sent them back to Liberia and never paid white males a living wage. You're basically jews
>>
>>135948146
Any future successful party will not call itself Dixie, anything.

I'm a serious student of the civil war era & Southern Culture, but I'm also a realist, too.

Times have changed & politics change, too. The day of the Liberal is over. It's balls to the wall right now, if want lasting change. To permanently put a dagger in the heart of Dems, they'll have to be jailed & their crimes admitted. Then, they're done.
>>
>>135948316
"When the people of the South settled on the shores of Maryland, Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia, they had no intention of encouraging or even tolerating the institution of slavery. The thrifty New England seamen, solely with the view of profit, urged slavery upon all the Colonies". - Joseph Wheeler
>>
The Confederacy was gay. What kind of white nation allows niggers to own niggers? Google William Ellison
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.