[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti defamation league to censor youtube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: alarmedpepe.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
alarmedpepe.png
102KB, 241x228px
Youtube just announced that it is teaming up with the ADL (and other similar groups) to use their "experience" and "knowledge" to better know what constitutes "hate speech" so that their coming neural networks can target this new category of hate speech and immediately: remove it from all listings, remove it from all recommendations and completely demonetize it.

You know what this means right? We lost the culture war. Unless we do something massive that fucks youtube up then we lost the culture war. There will be no viable way to present anti-SJW ideas on youtube because not only will you not make any money, youtube will only host your video. It literally will not show it to anyone unless you manually give another person the link.

What now?
>>
>>135948100
YouTube dies and everyone moves elsewhere.
>>
>>135948283
>YouTube dies and everyone moves elsewhere.
Not really. The young people that watch content like Sargon's mostly watch normal entertainment. When Sargon gets shut down they are still going to use youtube because the other 200 channels they watch are still there.

This means that the next generation of kids will be raised completely by SJWs and eventually when we die, social justice will become the norm everywhere.
>>
File: ASauceRequired.jpg (57KB, 658x738px) Image search: [Google]
ASauceRequired.jpg
57KB, 658x738px
>>135948100 Post a source.
Please.
>>
>>135948865
I was about to say "google it" but then I realized how ironic that would be kek.

Here it is: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html

>More experts: Of course, our systems are only as good as the the data they’re based on. Over the past weeks, we have begun working with more than 15 additional expert NGOs and institutions through our Trusted Flagger program, including the Anti-Defamation League,...

>Tougher standards: We’ll soon be applying tougher treatment to videos that aren’t illegal but have been flagged by users as potential violations of our policies on hate speech and violent extremism. If we find that these videos don’t violate our policies but contain controversial religious or supremacist content, they will be placed in a limited state. The videos will remain on YouTube behind an interstitial, won’t be recommended, won’t be monetized, and won’t have key features including comments, suggested videos, and likes...
>>
>>135948283
objectively this, likely twitch as it reformats to host videos and not just be bullshit for beta faggot (((gamers)))

there is irrefutably and inarguably no other possible outcome
>>
>>135948283
This

If they actually go through with this, YouTube will die and another service will replace it
>>
>>135948100

Fucking cuck.
>>
>>135950285
>>135950395
You are overestimating how big the politics community is in youtube. It is not big at all. Perhaps only 1% of the serious content. By cutting those the only customers they lose are... us.

And heck I also watch non-political youtubers so even I will stay even after all my political content is censored. Odds are you will too because lets be real:

Does youtube have any competition? As the god emperor would say: WRONG!
>>
Well,there is a woman now at the helm of youtube,no surprise its headed towards death.
>>
>>135948100
This means Alex Jones, PrisonPlanet and No Bullshit are going to get removed

Fuck YouTube and the ADL
>>
>>135950928
Pretty much. Read the source I shared above. They mention that now they are going to ban channels that do not post illegal content, but are flagged for potential hate speech by the right people (their new "experts")

This is important because in the past the only defense channels like Sargon's had was that their channels actually do not break any rule of their country's law or youtube's internal law, but now they are outright saying: We don't care. If you are flagged and we see your content as POTENTIAL hatespeech then you are gone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.