[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SETH RICH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: xtrt.png (71KB, 799x510px) Image search: [Google]
xtrt.png
71KB, 799x510px
So what's the bets that twitter user debunkrwheeler is Ed Butowsky making good on his threat to out Seymour Hersh?
>>
>>135946393
Are these threads being pruned? Haven't seen a Seth Rich thread since this morning
>>
>>135946393
There's two people we know for a fact had access to the recordings: Butowksy and Wheeler. The recordings are mentioned in the lawsuit word for word. There's no way Butowsky would give those recordings to Wheeler just so Wheeler could use them against him in the lawsuit. That doesn't make sense.

Two possiblities:
>Wheeler went along with the entire plan, gathered evidence, then filed a lawsuit
or
>There's some type of 4D chess going on

My guess? Wheeler originally came on to help investigated but once he realized that Butowsky was just trying to use him to add credence to his project (Seth Rich being the WL source investigation), he stayed to gather evidence, then filed the lawsuit. To me it seems like Butowsky was going to come to the conclusion regardless of the facts.
>>
>>135946393

Why would Ed threaten Seymour?
>>
>>135946393
CNN isn't covering this so I don't care. You are all so fucking naive.
>>
bumped for interesting theory
>>
>>135946393
Of course it's Butowsky, or one of his buddies. He mentioned the site 42 times during his interview with Chris Cuomo.

Unfortunately, unless he has anything more, it's all just talk.
>>
Someone give me the rundown? Who's Butowsky?
>>
>>135948983
The audio isn't from wheeler. It was uploaded to an account on YouTube 2-3 weeks ago by Cassandra Fairbanks using an account name called "DeBunking Rod Wheeler". The videos were marked private until yesterday and Fairbanks released them with her story. Wikileaks tweeted it. She's an odd person too who has older nudes out there and worked for a Russian news site (muh russia).

Also the lawsuit is framed in the first several pages to make it look like it was a Trump plot to distract from media Russia coverage. The most bizzare thing are the repeated references to Fox's attempt to acquire Sky. There is no way Wheeler would even know or give a shit about that so what is the real purpose of this thing?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.