[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Ron Paul 1.jpg (69KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Paul 1.jpg
69KB, 800x540px
Fuck Trump. Ron Paul was the real anti-establishment figure, the person who was really against the wars, the military industrial complex, the Federal Reserve and foreign aid. The man who consistently supported voluntaryism, liberty, the right to bear arms, the Gold Standard and secession.

Ron Paul was the only hope of saving the republic and reverting back to full 1776.

Just remember this.
>>
Ron paul also couldn't get any traction in the primaries. Not even enough to be considered a viable VP or cabinet member.
>>
>>135943268

Ron Paul is a good man but he doesn't know how to play the game. Trump plays the game, and he's very good at it.
>>
>>135943268
Reverting to the gold standard would literally turn the USA into a third world country. They wouldn't have the money to do anything.

Remember, borrowing dollars from China is OK - if they demand their money back you can always print more. But if you borrow gold from China and China demands it back, you're totally screwed.
>>
File: 1459961444812.gif (872KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459961444812.gif
872KB, 285x200px
>>135943268

>Ron Paul
>>
foreign aid is completely retarded and I understand but dude we can't just be 100% isolationist. we don't have everything we need at all times.
>>
I would love to see ron paul become president of the United States of America, but he doesn't have the charisma.
It's sad that elections are just a banter game, but that's how it is.
Ron Paul won't even be president, sorry.
>>135943981
>isolationists
please watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q9WzCrLuC4
>>
>>135943268
Ron Paul was the only politician I gave money to. God bless that man. He's lawful good and we need more like him. If only his son wasn't a zionist, but I hope Rand plays bigger roles in the future of this country.

>>135943874
Everyone knows that debt will never be paid back.
>>
>>135943744
>Trump plays the game, and he's very good at it.

The "4D Chess" meme is stale, friendo. He's the embodiment of chaos and that's why he's what this country needed. He is not a tactical genius. He's a reset button and he's serving that end well. Go back to T_D now.
>>
>>135943874

Yes, keep letting the Fed print out more dollars despite the fact that the dollar has declined by around 90% since the start of the 20th century and gold prices have gone up.

B-b-b-ut the gold standard would be unstable!
>>
>>135944402
I don't think that Trump is a "reset button", he represents the first falling domino in a long series of events that will lead to the auto-destruction of America.

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

We are reaching the bottom of the paragraph with every passing year.
>>
File: 1498687012193.png (238KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498687012193.png
238KB, 900x800px
>>135943268

WHEN
>>
>>135943268
I remember, everyday even if just for a second.

Fact is though, he's basically gone. Sure there's the Liberty Report if you still want to hear what he's been saying for the past 40+ years but he doesn't have the reach with it that he did when running for President.

Ron Paul will always be my guy but we don't deserve him as a country.
>>
>>135943268
Too bad he went full retard against evolution. The Bernie cucks were just as into Ron Paul, until they found out who he really was.
>>
>>135944953
Trump is the beginning.libs keep thinking this all about him and when he is gone all will be well. The pussy ass repubs think the same. They are very very wrong
>>
Rand Paul was pretty gud too, but amerimutts picked an orange instead.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (204KB, 975x863px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
204KB, 975x863px
>>135943268
ahahahahaaaa now muricans can't even criticize their Jew Overlords or they go to jail for 20 years

GOOD GOYIM

and Ron Paul is the only one to speak about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTkXRjgBt8s
>>
File: Peace and prosperity.jpg (44KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Peace and prosperity.jpg
44KB, 850x400px
>>135943981
Isolationism is the ideal foreign policy of the Founding Fathers. Don't fuck with any nation, trade with all nations, let nations fight each other but never bother being part of long-term alliances.
>>
>>135949658
(((we didn't know what it was about)))
Do they have no spine? For fucks sake.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.