[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Norway

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

How does a Burger with heavy Scandinavian and Northern Western European ancestry attempt to move to Norway. I feel raising my children in the degeneracy of the US is sacrilegious to my ancestors. Any Norway bros let me know what is good. What is the condition of the nation? Will I my prospective family be accepted?
>>
>>135942965
>with Heavy
I hope someone beats you to death and buries you in the woods.
>>
>>135943138
haha your inferiority is showing, SUBMIT TO THE MASTER RACE FAGGOT
>>
>>135943138
What's the right word to use here? "Dense"?
>>
>>135943547
Im sorry, but America is fucking disgusting bros, please go to Mcdonalds and get shot my Tyrone nigga
>>
>>135942965
Haha, this is a pretty degenerate place to buddy.
There's not a place where the long nose of the jew haven't reached anymore. You are of course welcome home
>>
>>135942965
Norway is more degenerated and liberal than some white conservative states in the usa. Norway is maybe 10-15 years behind sweden
>>
Acquire wealth. Move to Svalbard. Live there for a few years and guage the sweden factor. Once you have a few years in svalbard you are a literal Norwegian at that point and may move to Norway. Do it.
>>
>>135943500
kek
>>
>>135944387
Good idea.
If you manage to find a job in Svalbard you will also earn a lot more, because you get the high Norwegian wages, but you wont have to pay taxes.
It is really cold though, its literally the north pole.
>>
>>135942965
As long as you know how to archive, I'm sure they'll welcome you.
>>
>>135942965
>Will I my prospective family be accepted?
do you mean
>Will my prospective family and I be accepted?

If so then not entirely. It's a pretty closed and inaccessible culture. Norwegians have this weird way of acting that they have a large enough social circle and that they could maybe consider being friends with you if those people all started dying, but short of that not really. It's a beautiful place and the people are much better than Germans but still very jarring to an American. They also really give the cold shoulder to "muh heritage" types unless they are actually your relative

You may like the land of the midnight sun, vikings, and stave churches memes but I bet you that if you actually lived there you'd be homesick as fuck for an American social experience
>>
>>135942965
You don't get it don't you burger? Doesn't matter where you go, American degeneracy will follow you via American films, American music, American entertainment, at least in the US you barely have Muslims and get to have guns, going to Norway is retarded especially how close it is to Sweden.
>>
>>135943500
>Ashkenazi Jewish
>>
>>135942965
>ancestors fight and give everything to go and conquer new lands
>descendants flee back to the Homeland
You don't deserve Norge.
>>
File: 1501715550081.png (271KB, 596x637px) Image search: [Google]
1501715550081.png
271KB, 596x637px
ANON, DON'T GO. THE DEMOCRATS ARE OFFICIALLY NOW ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!
>>
>>135943500
>Eastern Trash
>French
>Irish
>Jewish
>Broadly ""European""
Holy shit, kill yourself.
>>
>>135942965

You find a Norway company to give you a job. Good luck.
>>
>>135942965
Excuse me, but what the fuck is the matter in your insane head? Do you really believe even Norway will be better off in the future than US? You have all the good freedoms in the US and you are willing to give that up for this complacent gynocentric shithole? Can I trade citizenship with you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.